What's new

"We gave them a bloody nose and it is still hurting"

Yeah and the same Geeta in its translated and commentary form was put up on trial in Russia in 2011 for banning on charges of formenting extremism and hatred in society and denigrating human dignity. I quote the Wikipedia page for this :

1. Let us start with what do you mean by "terrorist" ?

2. What did Umar Khalid do that Anurag Thakur and Kapil Mishra did not ? And speaking of Kapil Mishra the below tweet was posted in another thread yesterday. How is he openly doing all this ?
So he doesn't want the identity of an Indian but only of a Hindu. Doesn't that make him an anti-national, a title that the Hindutvadis foist on others ? Additionally, he doesn't want the identity of a human. Well, not surprising for a Hindutvadi. And here is he again inciting genocide, openly. Who is the rabble rouser now ?

When the irrational Zia ul Haq ruled Pakistan on behalf of NATO there were many progressive Muslim Pakistanis who opposed him. How many Hindu Pakistanis were involved in opposing him ? Not that I am being racist against the Hindu Pakistanis but just asking a simple question. Unlike those from majority community in Pakistan who opposed Zia you from the majority community in India do not find fault with the Modi government on any issue.

Ah, there's your issue. In the same vein I will ask for Hindus to go back to the former Iranic lands where they originated and from where they migrated to South Asia 3000 years ago. :)

Your logic is sub par.

Anyone can initiate any trial but what was the conclusion. Hindus do not become suicide bomber in the name of religion.

This Aryan Invasion theory is already junked. It's people from Aryavatha than went to those land to habitate...but the issue is Muslim exercised their option democratically ...got their Cake ( Pakistan) and want to also Eat Cake of Hindus....and at the same time display victim card.

You guys stayed in India ...stay like well behaved and tolerant ( to Hindu sensitivies) people without expecting anything vice versa.

What was the objective of Indian Army,was it in East Pakistan or west Pakistan.

What was the purpose of the operations in West Pakistan then?

If India could invade Islamabad they would not hesitate. The fact that you needed overwhelming force, plus an isolated territory, plus hundreds of thousands of insurgents, proves that you are incapable in a straight fight.

Anyone can initiate any trial but what was the conclusion.

Conclusions of trials might be because of reasons external to society or internal. For example, the Hindutvadi terrorists Sadhvi Pragya and Col. Purohit were released from jail despite bombing Muslims in Malegaon and murdering some and injuring some in the process. There was internal influence in that trial's conclusion. The conclusion of the trial in Russia might have been externally influenced, the antagonistic reactions to the ban news by many Indians including the Indian government which must have worried the Russian government about the Russian community in India and possible cessation of business and governmental ties with India. However, from the same wiki :
On the other hand, Dalit Marxist scholar Chittibabu Padavala supported the ban, as he considered Gita to be promoting inequalities from the birth unlike other religious texts.
So, there were prominent Indians and their admirers who supported the ban.

That was the conclusion.

Hindus do not become suicide bomber in the name of religion.

But many among the Hindus do murder and maim non-Hindus and Hindus alike and destroy their properties all in the name of religion. I mentioned two of them above. :) This has been going on in South Asia for the last 3000 years. Who knows what the Aryans did in the Iranic lands before that which might have made the other Iranics send them out.

This Aryan Invasion theory is already junked. It's people from Aryavatha than went to those land to habitate

Junked by who ? Crazies like PN Oak ? His claims are :
Among his prominent claims were that Christianity and Islam are both derivatives of Hinduism; that Vatican City, Kaaba, Westminster Abbey and the Taj Mahal were once Hindu temples dedicated to Shiva; and that the Papacy was originally a Vedic Priesthood.

Reception​

Srinivas Aravamudan notes Oak to be a 'mythistorian' whose work resorted to exploiting comparative philology in the generation of delusional etymologies—associating Sanskrit sound-alikes with foreign terms such as Vatican to vatika (hermitage), Christianity to Krishna-niti (the way of Krishna), Abraham as an aberration of Brahma -- to purvey an Islamophobic and anti-Christian agenda under the covers of Hindutva.[17] Edwin Bryant in his work on Indo-Aryan theory describes Oak to be a self-styled historian whose works suffer from an ubiquitous and very poor standard of professionalism and critical methodology and who fit the definition of a crack-pot.[18][19]

Giles Tillotson describes Oak's work on Taj Mahal as a "startling piece of pseudo-scholarship",[20] which was plainly a work of polemical fantasy intended to denigrate Islam and did not merit any serious scholarly attention.[21] Art historian Rebecca Brown described Oak's books as "revisionist history as subtle as Captain Russell's smirk" (referring to a character in the Hindi movie Lagaan).[22]

Oak's theories have been noted to have found a popular following among right-wing Hindu factions in a bid to wage politico-religious battles.[23][24][25] Tapan Raychaudhuri has referred to him as "a 'historian' much respected by the Sangh Parivar."
Or perhaps it was junked by another crazy, the charlatan "Sadhguru" Jaggi Vasudev, who went to Turkey, found a big oval stone in front of sufi teacher Rumi's mausoleum, ran a rudrakshmala over it and declared that the stone is an "alive" Shivlinga and asked the gathered people how old it might be and learnt it is 4700 years old and he comes back to India and narrates to his rapt audience of software code monkey and MBA drones that "Look look, 4700 years ago there were Hindu temples all over Europe where Shiva was worshipped". :lol: And he extends that to Greece when he visits the site called Delphi and declares that it is a 2500-year-old Hindu temple. Note that in both vids he is fond of using the word "Consecrated", his code word for saying that the place was a Hindu temple and he is fond is "magically" making the rudrakshamala necklace to turn "magically" to show the "energy" in the sites. @Mentee @fitpOsitive @Bilal9 @Goenitz............... @Foinikas @Apollon, hear ye Greeks, you are Hindus. In fact the entire Solar System and the systems beyond are Hindu. :lol: But to come back to reality, Markandeya, only Hindutvadis will junk the Aryan invasion reality statement.

but the issue is Muslim exercised their option democratically ...got their Cake ( Pakistan) and want to also Eat Cake of Hindus....and at the same time display victim card.

There were so many Muslims who stayed back in India voluntarily. You are betraying them by talking rot against them.

You guys stayed in India ...stay like well behaved and tolerant ( to Hindu sensitivies) people without expecting anything vice versa.

Man, rational Hindus too reject the Hindutvadis. These rational Hindus are not tolerant to the "Hindu sensitivities" of the Hindutvadis.

Last edited:
@jamahir

Proselytizing religions are the worst disease of the humanity.

I say things out here to counter trolls. I am least interested in your belief, food and dressing habits.

I am at an age and stage where I am just interested in how to improve self.

Your logic and explanations that you give, you can continue believing. There is a Muslim country created post independence. If religion is most important for Muslims , over democracy and constitution, you may opt to stay in any Muslim country of your choice. Otherwise, go with the majority choices. Enjoy what you can , adapt ND adjust for others with your surroundings

@jamahir

Proselytizing religions are the worst disease of the humanity.

I say things out here to counter trolls. I am least interested in your belief, food and dressing habits.

I am at an age and stage where I am just interested in how to improve self.

Your logic and explanations that you give, you can continue believing. There is a Muslim country created post independence. If religion is most important for Muslims , over democracy and constitution, you may opt to stay in any Muslim country of your choice. Otherwise, go with the majority choices. Enjoy what you can , adapt ND adjust for others with your surroundings

And this "Sadhguru" chap and his ilk like Sri Sri are not proselytizing ? Does anything they say make sense ? Anything at all ? What is responsible for the socio-economic suicides of 350,000+ Indian farmers between 1995 and 2015 ? And many oppressed people before and many after ?

If you want to improve yourself please read carefully what I say. You misunderstand who I am. I am not a Tableeghi but someone opposite. It is because of rational people like me that Islam exists and Communism exists. I transmit the words that sensible others before me have spoken and sensible others now speak and to those I add my words, words that appeal to the oppressed and the progressive and one who wants to explore the wonders of the universe and one who wants an empathetic, rational and harmonious society.

You speak of constitution but you seem to support those who want to replace the current Indian constitution with the foul, anti-human book Manusmriti. Do you agree with such a change ? You speak of me not wanting democracy but you want to impose on me the majoritarian sentiment in India. How is that democracy ? You misunderstand democracy so please read this post of mine about what is not democracy, the origin of democracy and where it was implemented.

Last edited:
Conclusions of trials might be because of reasons external to society or internal. For example, the Hindutvadi terrorists Sadhvi Pragya and Col. Purohit were released from jail despite bombing Muslims in Malegaon and murdering some and injuring some in the process. There was internal influence in that trial's conclusion. The conclusion of the trial in Russia might have been externally influenced, the antagonistic reactions to the ban news by many Indians including the Indian government which must have worried the Russian government about the Russian community in India and possible cessation of business and governmental ties with India. However, from the same wiki :

That was the conclusion.

But many among the Hindus do murder and maim non-Hindus and Hindus alike and destroy their properties all in the name of religion. I mentioned two of them above. :) This has been going on in South Asia for the last 3000 years. Who knows what the Aryans did in the Iranic lands before that which might have made the other Iranics send them out.

Or perhaps it was junked by another crazy, the charlatan "Sadhguru" Jaggi Vasudev, who went to Turkey, found a big oval stone in front of sufi teacher Rumi's mausoleum, ran a rudrakshmala over it and declared that the stone is an "alive" Shivlinga and asked the gathered people how old it might be and learnt it is 4700 years old and he comes back to India and narrates to his rapt audience of software code monkey and MBA drones that "Look look, 4700 years ago there were Hindu temples all over Europe where Shiva was worshipped". :lol: And he extends that to Greece when he visits the site called Delphi and declares that it is a 2500-year-old Hindu temple. Note that in both vids he is fond of using the word "Consecrated", his code word for saying that the place was a Hindu temple and he is fond is "magically" making the rudrakshamala necklace to turn "magically" to show the "energy" in the sites. @Mentee @fitpOsitive @Bilal9 @Goenitz............... @Foinikas @Apollon, hear ye Greeks, you are Hindus. In fact the entire Solar System and the systems beyond are Hindu. :lol: But to come back to reality, Markandeya, only Hindutvadis will junk the Aryan invasion reality statement.

There were so many Muslims who stayed back in India voluntarily. You are betraying them by talking rot against them.

Man, rational Hindus too reject the Hindutvadis. These rational Hindus are not tolerant to the "Hindu sensitivities" of the Hindutvadis.
Inertia created by hindutva will first destroy akhand bharat, and then the same will destroy Israel.
Allah o Aalam.

Inertia created by hindutva will first destroy akhand bharat, and then the same will destroy Israel.
Allah o Aalam.

There are many innocent humans in India - including the rational Hindus - so for the condition to come that they be not destroyed by Hindutva, and the wonderful non-human elements of India, including the land, to not be destroyed humanity has to do something and though I don't know what that can be it can start with a complete round of condemnation in the UNO General Assembly with no represented delegation holding back condemnation for selfish reasons such as economic and military ties.

Last edited:
There are many innocent humans in India - including the rational Hindus - so for the condition to come that they be not destroyed by Hindutva and the wonderful non-human elements of India, including the land, to not be destroyed humanity has to do something and though I don't know what that can be it can start with a complete round of condemnation in the UNO General Assembly with no represented delegation holding back condemnation for selfish reasons such as economic and military ties.
Muslims will be defeated, Islam will win.
As always.

hear ye Greeks, you are Hindus.
indianlol2.jpg

Oh man, where should one start to address this fellow's grand grand delusions, insanity actually ? But isn't it funny that there is not a single super duper Vedant Quantum Physics computer or Vedant Quantum Physics communicator machinery devised in India in the last 2000 or whatever years this Vedanta "philosophy" has existed ? Sadly, there are at least 500 million of these delusion-filled beings in India and in the diaspora. There must have been a flood of likes as well as laughs to that post.

Last edited:

That was the conclusion.

What drugs are some of these Pujaree people on??

Crazy a$$ theories....Kaaba and Greek temples were Hindu Temples?

Wow!

Nice and credible.....

Oh man, where should one start to address this fellow's grand grand delusions, insanity actually ? But isn't it funny that there is not a single super duper Vedant Quantum Physics computer or Vedant Quantum Physics communicator machinery devised in India in the last 2000 or whatever years this Vedanta "philosophy" has existed ? Sadly, there are at least 500 million of these delusion-filled beings in India and in the diaspora. There must have been a flood of likes as well as laughs to that post.

Gives the word "deluded" new meaning. :-)

There is a Muslim country created post independence. If religion is most important for Muslims , over democracy and constitution, you may opt to stay in any Muslim country of your choice. Otherwise, go with the majority choices. Enjoy what you can , adapt ND adjust for others with your surroundings

What happens to Hindu minorities in tolerant countries like Bangladesh? Most of them have top positions in Govt. there.

If your logic was valid, they'd be driven out of there long ago.

Tons of these Hindu Bangladeshis hate Indian Govt. policies with a vengeance.

There are even Bangladeshi Hindu Vloggers railing against India-shill Hindus and Indians in Bangladesh day and night on YT.

Your idea of people choosing countries based on religion holds zero water.

There is something in some countries called decency and inclusion.

Point is - hate as a philosophy has no future, in any country.

Ditto with ignorance, lies and petty Hindutva hate propaganda as practiced by Modi and his cohorts.

Not everyone in the world is gullible, delusional and ignorant like some Hindus in India.

Back
Top Bottom