What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Why do we engage with Indians. Let me live in a world of make belief and unicorns. Let them come into the battlefield unprepared, and let the results there define the reality.

If they enjoy make belief so much they should stick to watching Mr. Rogers and leave aerial combat to the professionals.

Our own Air Force took really time to reach the conclusion on what the hell happened to SU 30. It took really long time to get this news. And trust me talks about weapon systems are not that difficult to find out.
Negative. This info was conveyed by the senior leadership of the air force to some retirees, who thank goodness stayed silent as per being asked to do so. They were told that the Su-30MKI aircrew tried to recover to an airfield but crashed short of the runway. Pilots were assumed to have ejected and survived.

Negative. This info was conveyed by the senior leadership of the air force to some retirees, who thank goodness stayed silent as per being asked to do so. They were told that the Su-30MKI aircrew tried to recover to an airfield but crashed short of the runway. Pilots were assumed to have ejected and survived.
To me this would simply be one of the potential outcomes. What we know for sure so far is that the AIM120 connected, and sent back data to the F-16 confirming that connection. We also have visual confirmation of that in the form of the IAF being good boys and showing us the proof of what we did to them on live TV.

Respect the Tea !!
It opens your eyes.......................................................................

1645305211129.png

To me this would simply be one of the potential outcomes. What we know for sure so far is that the AIM120 connected, and sent back data to the F-16 confirming that connection. We also have visual confirmation of that in the form of the IAF being good boys and showing us the proof of what we did to them on live TV.
There were at least 12 F-16s viewing everything on their APG-68v9s and not mention some AWACS in the region. They would know better.

AIM-120C uses a one-way datalink, it cannot send back data to the F-16. That requires a two-way datalink which only AIM-120D, Meteor and PL-15 support. However the kill can be confirmed by the target disappearing from radar. Or Sniper XR pod (within a certain distance).

AIM-120C uses a one-way datalink, it cannot send back data to the F-16. That requires a two-way datalink which only AIM-120D, Meteor and PL-15 support. However the kill can be confirmed by the target disappearing from radar. Or Sniper XR pod (within a certain distance).
Cool info man. If you watch the interview towards the end the air commodore explains that there is a data exchange that was happening between the missile and the plane and it suggests a kill... idk

Last edited:
There were at least 12 F-16s viewing everything on their APG-68v9s and not mention some AWACS in the region. They would know better.
True, if anyone knows its them after the IAF. Keeping in mind that radars are not infallible in a mountainous environment. I also don't disagree with your OP. I do however find it a little tiny bit odd that they didn't release that information officially, as there isn't much value to keeping that information hidden. I also feel that if an injured jet made it back to the vicinity of the airport, then the probability would have been on its side when it came to touching down on the runway. Its entirely possible that it is exactly what happened that they crashed in the vicinity of the airbase. I would love it if my curiosity was satiated. What do you think?

True, if anyone knows its them after the IAF. Keeping in mind that radars are not infallible in a mountainous environment. I also don't disagree with your OP. I do however find it a little tiny bit odd that they didn't release that information officially, as there isn't much value to keeping that information hidden. I also feel that if an injured jet made it back to the vicinity of the airport, then the probability would have been on its side when it came to touching down on the runway. What do you think?
They have their reasons to stay quiet about it on both sides. It is still a claim at the end of the day. Had it even landed back, there would have been no claim and possibly no AMRAAM wreckage shenanigans

In that video, eywitness who is in Sher Makdi village is clearly talking about Abhinandan's MiG-21 since his Mig crash site in AJK was just 4 km from our sher makadi village in J&K

Distance between Sher Makadi & MiG-21 crash site (Latitude: 33° 13' 54.6" North Longitude: 73° 57' 23.4" East) is about 5 km. And as Sher Makadi is just 2 km from LoC any crash smoke/fire there would be visible to Pakistanis just like MiG-21 crash smoke was visible to Indians. Which means Pakistanis would have then posted pics of smoke or fire on Indian side of LoC.

Also since the MiG-21 crash site was so close to Sher Makadi he though it might have crashed there. We know that Abhinandan MiG-21 came from the direction of Rajauri so his description matches exactly with Abhinandan MiG-21. He says he saw a plane crashing near Sher Makadi which is just 5 km from actual crash site of Abhinandan so he might have though that Abhinandan's falling plane came down in sher makadi.

Plus he clearly mentions he saw ONE pilot ejecting which matches with Abhinandan MiG 21 description as Sukhois have two pilots

Most importantly he says he was behind a hill which means he did not have line of sight to crash site (could not directly see it).

Even prominent western Think tank DFRLab agrees that the MiG-21 was hit when it was moving towards India.

Also Sher makadi is close to LoC people get injured there when cross Loc mortar shelling was common.

Told you before and am repeating myself here once again. Abhinandan flight path was towards AJK and was shot and come down like a 🦃.

On other hand, an eye witness in IoK being interviewed by Indian news channel, sees an aircraft coming from IoK towards LoC and returns with it's back on fire towards the same place where it came from. So who was coming from and going back towards IoK? MiG was in AJK. Are you really that thick and couldn't get the idea as what's being said. Literally had enough of your trolling and misleading while lying with plain face.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom