What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Great....finally, you cracked the puzzle (after nearly 2 years??) with irrefutable proof (i.e photogrph) . Hope yourself & other pakistanis will rest now and not spend any more time on this.

In another 10 years, the truth will come out. Just like as it did in kargill.
Meh.
It's obvious he or anyone else do not have any such pic.
otherwise that pic would have become public long long time back.

Anyways his theory got debunked as google earth itself updated images on that morning and it shows absolutely nothing unusual at Awantipora.

You are wrong. The air base is Avantipur and it is not surrounded by slums. Not crashes result in fire especially it the aircraft is low on fuel, which is usually the case after a mission.
Lol.
I have visited Awantipora multiple times and the base is completely surrounded by ghettos.

And there is no such thing as no fire after a 12 tonne behemoth crashes.
This is not a tiny Robinson chopper.

No the pilots didn't survive. Got killed in the same city, in another way .

Lol.
One of the dead was low ranked corporal (not even a officer) which means he could have been a pilot or co pilot of a Sukhoi.

The other one was a ground duty officer of admin branch

Last edited:
Meh.
It's obvious he or anyone else do not have any such pic.
otherwise that pic would have become public long long time back.

Anyways his theory got debunked as google earth itself updated images on that morning and it shows absolutely nothing unusual at Awantipora.

Lol.
I have visited Awantipora multiple times and the base is completely surrounded by ghettos.

And there is no such thing as no fire after a 12 tonne behemoth crashes.
This is not a tiny Robinson chopper.
And if you have indeed visited the area / Station then kindly point out the ghettos that surround this facility ....also NO, every crash regardless of the size of the aircraft doesn't always end up in a fire ball.

Awaintpora.png

1645272475653.png

1645272708078.png

And if you have indeed visited the area / Station then kindly point out the ghettos that surround this facility ....also NO, every crash regardless of the size of the aircraft doesn't always end up in a fire ball.

View attachment 816773

View attachment 816774

View attachment 816775
This one was not a crash but rather a faulty flight control system that caused aircraft to auto landing in field.

Also in your image of base one can spot multiple ghettos like Badriwan, Teknu etc.

Anyways Google earth pics dated 27 Feb itself show there is no wreckage at base.

All that @PanzerKiel has to do to prove his claim (for which he has so far failed to provide an iota of evidence), is post the pic or atleast a part of it.

All that @PanzerKiel has to do to prove his claim (for which he has so far failed to provide an iota of evidence), is post the pic or atleast a part of it.
Like you say, I'll post part of the image. Of course I can say with some foresight that you won't stop at this, even though you said that you'll be fine if I post part of it. :yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
Like you say, I'll post part of the image. Of course I can say with some foresight that you won't stop at this, even though you said that you'll be fine if I post part of it. :yahoo::yahoo:

Ok i have deleted it. Lets not oblige Akatosh. It was this sort of a thing which destroyed Abhinandan and allowed Akatosh to earn his signature.
NOOOOOO i was gonna screenshot it to send to my brothers :(

Ok i have deleted it. Lets not oblige Akatosh. It was this sort of a thing which destroyed Abhinandan and allowed Akatosh to earn his signature.
Knowing his mindset, he would probably come back with, SU-30 is twin engine where as your image only shows a single engine. :laugh:

I missed it 😕

Knowing his mindset, he would probably come back with, SU-30 is twin engine where as your image only shows a single engine. :laugh:
However, to a sharp eye, the engine and the body is unmistakably of a Su-30.

However, to a sharp eye, the engine and the body is unmistakably of a Su-30.
@Windjammer the real complaint from him would be, why not a picture of the flag, of the surroundings, is it really India? no blue IAF uniforms visible around....lets leave it.

Adorable.
So you deleted the image before I could view it, lest I debunk it.

Adorable.
Who stops you from debunking a simple image, even though you guys have tried debunking everything related to February 2019. You guys didnt even accept that Mig-21 was actually shot down....all those news are there on youtube...Mig 21 was not shot down, then it crashed due to a technical error....and what not....so let it remain there.

Some members were quick enough to download that image which i pasted here. However, no worries for you. We do not require your debunking. No one is asking you to do it. Be our guest here as always....like Nachiketa and Abhinandan, along with host of others have been.

Adorable.
Use RAW sources to get it from the PAF secret archives. Then debunk as much as you want.

Adorable.

Who stops you from debunking a simple image, even though you guys have tried debunking everything related to February 2019. You guys didnt even accept that Mig-21 was actually shot down....all those news are there on youtube...Mig 21 was not shot down, then it crashed due to a technical error....and what not....so let it remain there.

Some members were quick enough to download that image which i pasted here. However, no worries for you. We do not require your debunking. No one is asking you to do it. Be our guest here as always....like Nachiketa and Abhinandan, along with host of others have been.
Who told that we did not accept Mig 21 down?
The report of no Mig 21 shot was just a story by private news agency quoting anonymous sources.
No official ever stated that no Mig 21 went down.

Anyways let's hope somebody downloaded that image.
I would love to debunk it.

Back
Top Bottom