What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

"70's era Mig", is an excuse by the Indians which even most Pakistanis fall victim to.
First, Indians are flying one of the most advanced, upgraded version of Migs. Correct me if I am wrong.
second, F-16's were introduced in the late 70's. So they belongs to the era of 70's too.
Third, Nobody asked them to send the Migs towards the LOC. It was their decision.
Why flybthe migs if they cannot defend your airspace. This is in IAF issue not a PAF issue.

Great....finally, you cracked the puzzle (after nearly 2 years??) with irrefutable proof (i.e photogrph) . Hope yourself & other pakistanis will rest now and not spend any more time on this.

In another 10 years, the truth will come out. Just like as it did in kargill.

Yes the truth finally came out. Pakistan is still sitting on Indian peaks.

Funny you mention Kargil - it was two IAF fighters down and an Indian pilot captured then too.

MIG27-1135-kargil.jpg

Mig21-C1539-kargil.jpg

Kambampati-Nachiketa-770x433.jpg

:lol:

Masoomana sawal :

You have intel about Pak Military's accquisitions for the next 20 years but your sources haven't told you about Su-30s fate?

Please kuch humen bhe btayeee
Our own Air Force took really time to reach the conclusion on what the hell happened to SU 30. It took really long time to get this news. And trust me talks about weapon systems are not that difficult to find out.

"70's era Mig", is an excuse by the Indians which even most Pakistanis fall victim to.
First, Indians are flying one of the most advanced, upgraded version of Migs. Correct me if I am wrong.
second, F-16's were introduced in the late 70's. So they belongs to the era of 70's too.
Third, Nobody asked them to send the Migs towards the LOC. It was their decision.
The mig21 is as good as f 16
This was proven because it shot f16 with ita front gun)since all missles were intact

Or by scaring the pilot who bailed out once he saw the mig21

The mig21 is as good as f 16
This was proven because it shot f16 with ita front gun)since all missles were intact

Or by scaring the pilot who bailed out once he saw the mig21
if that Mig was so awesome God of war then why did India buy Rafales? its a question that even Christine Fair even mockingly asked the Indians.

I just came across an image. That Su 30 crashed just short of runway at Awantipur, that AMRAAM had badly damaged its elevators due to its proximity fuse. The pilots managed to bring the damaged aircraft, were trying to make it land, but it crashed short of runway. Pilots punched out at the last moment.
No the pilots didn't survive. Got killed in the same city, in another way .

Great....finally, you cracked the puzzle (after nearly 2 years??) with irrefutable proof (i.e photogrph) . Hope yourself & other pakistanis will rest now and not spend any more time on this.

Not exactly dear. The puzzle was cracked the very next day in 2019. However, seems like you take PDF as something official or government level thing.

You guys always underestimate us. Otherwise, you still see it as NOT a coincidence that you bomb on 26, we bomb your HQ the very next day... A mission which was planned in hours, and then coincidentally your high brass is also found sitting there (as though they were invited by us to witness our bombing first hand).... You don't call it coincidence, there is another term to it.

We were resting before 2019, and we are still resting. One odd time a Mig 21 or Su 30 comes to visit us, and we oblige them... Otherwise it's peace on our side.

Whatever truth we wanted, it's there. Let's hope that not even in 10, maybe 50 years later, you are told by then retired Abhinandan that he didn't shoot anyF16.

Its been more than 20 years and the truth regarding Kargil casualties suffered in the IA still hasnt come out. Will they ever get the respect they deserve? You cry so much for our troops whilst forgetting your own :(
I wonder how much respect those army's 3000 IPKF Indians casualties in Sri Lanka get in India... I mean they were killed by LTTE who were trained by indian RAW. Funny...indian army fighting indian proxies...

Funny you mention Kargil - it was two IAF fighters down and an Indian pilot captured then too.

MIG27-1135-kargil.jpg

Mig21-C1539-kargil.jpg

Kambampati-Nachiketa-770x433.jpg

:lol:
Bad of us we didn't offer him tea then. We were not media savvy then.

Our own Air Force took really time to reach the conclusion on what the hell happened to SU 30.
It took them just days.

No the pilots didn't survive. Got killed in the same city, in another way .

No loose ends.

Last edited:
Not exactly dear. The puzzle was cracked the very next day in 2019. However, seems like you take PDF as something official or government level thing.

You guys always underestimate us. Otherwise, you still see it as NOT a coincidence that you bomb on 26, we bomb your HQ the very next day... A mission which was planned in hours, and then coincidentally your high brass is also found sitting there (as though they were invited by is to witness our bombing first hand).... You don't call it coincidence, there is another term to it.

We were resting before 2019, and we are still resting. One odd time a Mig 21 or Su 30 comes to visit us, and we oblige them... Otherwise it's peace on our side.
Ok. Now, please let this rest. It has been two years now.

Pak always won against India every singletime. Now, let it rest there please.

1645261513451.png
1645261542004.png

and dont worry dear...we will not let it rest....mehmaan nawaazi hum per khatam hai.....why should we rest on our achievements....this thread will remain evergreen.....if you want rest, open up a new thread for rest lovers....here you will find all of us as young fire-pissers, nothing else.

Last edited:

No one could defeat india until today. Hindus of india are super humans, hindus are oldest religion on this earth , atomic bomb is the innovation of mahbarhata 10000 years ago, india won all wars with china and Pakistan, on 26 feb IAF 80km inside Pakistan airspace and killed 350 terrorists with 60km long ranged spice mijjiles, Spice mijjiles damage cant be seen with naked eyes because india used modi stinky fart inside payload that killed 350 terrorists with smell :lol: on 27 feb panicked Pakistan used 60 jets to attack india and IAF makes them run with 6 jets , PAF dropped all bombed inside its own side , SU-30 mki dodged 5 AMRAAMS , one of them found with in two hours rest flys towards bangladesh :lol: Abhinanadan before getting shot down PAF by a F-16 actually shot downs that F-16 , Pak shown fake BVRs to international military observers ( keunky woh sary hutiay thay ) , Pak people killed there own pilots considering them as sikh because of long beards while leave abhinanadan because of his mustaches matches with Pakistanis ( BCdoo yahan aisi mochain ksi ki nhi ) , Pak bought a dummy f-16 from ebay for the final count by US military persons, US is aware off the shot down of pak f-16 butdont wana reveals because it will effect the sale of f-16s , PM imran khan and bajwa legs were shaking when modi announced to fire might brahamus on Pakistan :lol:
Aor kia kia tha bhai ksi ko yaad ha ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom