What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

There seems to be some “dal me kala” at Avantipur on 27/28 of Feb. 2019. Updates to Google Earth are random and a lot of times Google Earth uses commercial purchases of satellite pictures for its updates. Someone was curious enough about the North West end of the Runway at Avantipur between the 27th and 28th of February 2019 to have paid for an update as the Google Earth used that image for its update. The previous image was from Oct. 2018. However, there is nothing unusual in the image that is obvious.

Last edited:
There seems to be some “dal me kala” at Avantipur on 27/28 of Feb. 2019. Updates to Google Earth are random and a lot of times Google Earth uses commercial purchases of satellite pictures for its updates. Someone was curious enough about the North West end of the Runway at Avantipur between the 27th and 28th of February 2019 to have paid for an update as the Google Earth used that image for its update. The update was after a long time. However, there is nothing unusual in the image.
Which bit do you mean?

Co-ordinates for the Awantiporta runway.
33.8779749, 74.9794136

Screenshot_20220218-161337_Maps.jpg

Last edited:
I know. That date happens to be one of the imagery dates is what I was pointing out. You can check yourself.

See my post above. It is not a coincidence that someone paid for an update on the 28th of February. The truth has started to come out.

Which bit do you mean?

Co-ordinates for the Awantiporta runaway.
33.8779749, 74.9794136

View attachment 816570

I was referring to the fact that someone paid for update of the North Western area of the runway on Feb. 28, 2019 but it also covers a larger area that also touches around Srinagar.

Why no mention of the F-16 we shot down?
Why don't you contact Lockheed Martin, Indian Office for the details and share them here.

Lockheed Martin India Pvt Ltd
The Grand Plaza, The Grand Hotel
Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj,
Phase - II
New Delhi 110070

Screenshot_2022-02-18-22-00-39-52_4937eb900e197f95da98f502ddfb10e1.jpg

What is that weird White flare on one of the buildings/quarters

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-18-22-00-57-72_4937eb900e197f95da98f502ddfb10e1.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-18-22-00-57-72_4937eb900e197f95da98f502ddfb10e1.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 23
Why don't you contact Lockheed Martin, Indian Office for the details and share them here.

Lockheed Martin India Pvt Ltd
The Grand Plaza, The Grand Hotel
Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj,
Phase - II
New Delhi 110070

Ummmricans dont wanttt to reveallll thaaat there most combat provvvven bird F-16 shooot down by a 70 era mig-21 , Shooo mahraaj itttt willll effects the F-16 sale off lockheed martin ….. :lol: Indian sanghis on social media
These stupids don’t know in 2018 isreali F-16 shot down over syria , and lockheed martin still gets huge orders of f-16 all around the world :lol:

Masoomana sawal :

You have intel about Pak Military's accquisitions for the next 20 years but your sources haven't told you about Su-30s fate?

Please kuch humen bhe btayeee
this is one of the few posts which actually confused my about the reaction I should post ..... I literally laughed my heart out on this comment/post and also loved it so much.

Kya moqu mahal dek ker comment kiya hai bhai aap na ..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"70's era Mig", is an excuse by the Indians which even most Pakistanis fall victim to.
First, Indians are flying one of the most advanced, upgraded version of Migs. Correct me if I am wrong.
second, F-16's were introduced in the late 70's. So they belongs to the era of 70's too.
Third, Nobody asked them to send the Migs towards the LOC. It was their decision.

I just came across an image. That Su 30 crashed just short of runway at Awantipur, that AMRAAM had badly damaged its elevators due to its proximity fuse. The pilots managed to bring the damaged aircraft, were trying to make it land, but it crashed short of runway. Pilots punched out at the last moment.

Great....finally, you cracked the puzzle (after nearly 2 years??) with irrefutable proof (i.e photogrph) . Hope yourself & other pakistanis will rest now and not spend any more time on this.

In another 10 years, the truth will come out. Just like as it did in kargill.

Great....finally, you cracked the puzzle (after nearly 2 years??) with irrefutable proof (i.e photogrph) . Hope yourself & other pakistanis will rest now and not spend any more time on this.

In another 10 years, the truth will come out. Just like as it did in kargill.
Its been more than 20 years and the truth regarding Kargil casualties suffered in the IA still hasnt come out. Will they ever get the respect they deserve? You cry so much for our troops whilst forgetting your own :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom