What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Told you before and am repeating myself here once again. Abhinandan flight path was towards AJK and was shot and come down like a 🦃.

On other hand, an eye witness in IoK being interviewed by Indian news channel, sees an aircraft coming from IoK towards LoC and returns with it's back on fire towards the same place where it came from. So who was coming from and going back towards IoK? MiG was in AJK. Are you really that thick and couldn't get the idea as what's being said. Literally had enough of your trolling and misleading while lying with plain face.
This Indian guy explains things like he was there and fully aware of the geography. I must say that I am a Kashmiri and I belong to very same district of Azad Kashmir where Abhinandan jet was shot like a duck. The wreckage fell inside our part of land and although it's near LOC but not as near that one cannot realise it fell in Azad Kashmir or Indian occupied Kashmir.
The people talking in video clearly say something which is opposite what happened to Abhinandan. This particular jet mentioned in video was a Su30 and it fell on Indian occupied side. There is no doubt in it.

Last edited:
@PanzerKiel
The best or rather the worst explanation put up for the MiG-21 was, it malfunctioned over India and the pilot ejected but his parachute drifted into Pakistan.... Maybe they should have added that his several ton heart broken MiG also decided to follow him. :lol:
The first report out of India, was the Abhi yelled on the radio; Fox 3 and then got hit himself. This is before everyone was let on that Abhi could not hear crap... and neither could his controller from him. =P Imagine the bs..

FL_HW2ZWYAE2TX7.jpeg

1645349226386.png

Ex RAAF Mirage IIIDA, No 15 TA Squadron. H-4 Guidance
1645349271421.png

Ex RAAF Mirage IIIDA, No 15 TA Squadron

1645349303494.png

Mirage VPA, No 15 TA Squadron H-4 Launch

1645349337146.png

F-17 Block 2, No 16 Squadron #BlackPanthers 2× Mk-83 REK Launch

1645349349057.png

JF-17 Block 2, No 16 MR Squadron 2× Mk-83 REK Launch

1645349443116.png

F-16AM Block 15 MLU, No 29 MR Squadron #Aggressors (aircraft from 11) Pilot: W/C Nauman Ali Khan AIM-120 AMRAAM launch

1645349466723.png

F-16BM Block 15 MLU, 29 MR Squadron (aircraft from 11) Pilot: S/L Hassan Saddiqui. AIM-120 AMRAAM launch

View attachment 816995
Ex RAAF Mirage IIIDA, No 15 TA Squadron. H-4 Guidance
View attachment 816996
Ex RAAF Mirage IIIDA, No 15 TA Squadron

View attachment 816997
Mirage VPA, No 15 TA Squadron H-4 Launch

View attachment 816998
F-17 Block 2, No 16 Squadron #BlackPanthers 2× Mk-83 REK Launch

View attachment 816999
JF-17 Block 2, No 16 MR Squadron 2× Mk-83 REK Launch

View attachment 817000
F-16AM Block 15 MLU, No 29 MR Squadron #Aggressors (aircraft from 11) Pilot: W/C Nauman Ali Khan AIM-120 AMRAAM launch

View attachment 817001
F-16BM Block 15 MLU, 29 MR Squadron (aircraft from 11) Pilot: S/L Hassan Saddiqui. AIM-120 AMRAAM launch
Since you posted a vintage photo of 420

Credits on picture , source Instagram :

InShot_20220220_144705171.jpg

View attachment 817001
It's worth remembering that although Hassan Sadiqui ended up getting cautioned for his aggressive actions that day but the detremined warrior after launching his AMRAAM, maintained his course until the missile went Pitbull.

Last edited:
The first report out of India, was the Abhi yelled on the radio; Fox 3 and then got hit himself. This is before everyone was let on that Abhi could not hear crap... and neither could his controller from him. =P Imagine the bs..
And then add to that, MKI - an aircraft that flies without MAWS, belly-danced its way and dodged out 4-5 AMRAAMs. Truly inspiring stuff.

They have their reasons to stay quiet about it on both sides. It is still a claim at the end of the day. Had it even landed back, there would have been no claim and possibly no AMRAAM wreckage shenanigans
Agreed. I had to think about this for a while. And it does make a lot of sense. That Pakistan wouldn't even make the claim if the Su 30 had managed to land. Pakistan as the defending party doesn't have the luxury to make false claims. We are already outnumbered as is. Can't afford to lose our integrity and be perceived weak and morally corrupt in the eyes of our enemies. These values play a big role in keeping them at bay.

Chances are quite high that the Modi govt. lucked out with the location of the crash of the Su-30. Not extraordinary, as also in 2019 another IAF passenger plane crashed in the hills and could not be found for a week. Me being the skeptic I am would continue to look forward to more information confirming this out of India in the coming decades ahead.

Last edited:
It was a cropped image of the downed su30mki. It just showed the engine of the mki amongst some trees. Or what looked like trees.
I have seen the un cropped picture, there is also part of the wing and power lines visible. All I will say is that I'm glad the picture was removed. Hopefully something like this doesn't happen in the future.

Last edited:
They have their reasons to stay quiet about it on both sides. It is still a claim at the end of the day. Had it even landed back, there would have been no claim and possibly no AMRAAM wreckage shenanigans
few questions rises here
  • If the SU-30 crashed while trying to land at the airfield then why was the heli flown out of srinagar?
  • Most likely the Amraam hit the SU-30 over hilly area and the wreckage of the missile would be found there, if the SU was able to reach back to the airfield, how come was IAF able to find the wrecked AMram so quickly

Back
Top Bottom