What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Is there a way to commercially buy satellite images online ?

I remember after Feb 27 I exchanged emails with one company asking them if they can provide me before and after views of specific areas where Pakistan bombed Indian targets.
Their representative told me that they will need precise locations ( which were not known until exact locations were revealed later on).

I donโ€™t mind paying and getting such images but someone warned me that it may not be possible for individuals to acquire such images and I may be asked a lot of questions.

Anyone here with a knowledge in this area ??

Although i recognised Nauman Ali instantly but I have been told that one of these other pilots currently in Saudi Arab for an exercise is OC N0-5 Squadron, Wing Commander Tariq Waheed who was also in the thick of Swift Retort, he was flying as the wing man to Nauman Ali and squarely had Abhinandan's wing man locked but he bugged out leaving his leader to enjoy his tea alone.

View attachment 817125
View attachment 817127
@Hodor @SQ8 @kursed @PanzerKiel

Any idea which one is the said officer.

He won Sher Afghan in 2015.

Negative. This info was conveyed by the senior leadership of the air force to some retirees, who thank goodness stayed silent as per being asked to do so. They were told that the Su-30MKI aircrew tried to recover to an airfield but crashed short of the runway. Pilots were assumed to have ejected and survived.
Why retirees?

Cool info man. If you watch the interview towards the end the air commodore explains that there is a data exchange that was happening between the missile and the plane and it suggests a kill... idk

Interestingly he says, "We can't show wreckage."

Does that also imply photograph(s) of the wreckage? Sorry, I'm splitting hair here.

Back
Top Bottom