What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Wasalam....

What's the point since Indians on Twitter are posting it along with their usual ridiculous claim.

[MEDI053252[/MEDIA]
They keep repeating fake news and make it believable for their people.

We keep hiding real news and make it doubtful for our people.

Last edited by a moderator:
They keep repeating fake news and make it believable for their people.

We keep hiding real news and make it doubtful for our people.
So at the end of the day, who is fooling and making a complete jerk of their own public.
PAF believes in delivering by actions rather than just empty words.

Wasalam....

What's the point since Indians on Twitter are posting it along with their usual ridiculous claim.

[MEDIA3252[/MEDIA]
No award for 'Hyder Ali' until Shazaz ud din gets his 😤

Last edited by a moderator:
I fail to see any logic what so ever by any stretch of imagination why if we have a proof of second Indian aircraft destroyed we are not “leaking” it .

I can understand if we at some point wanted to hide how we brought the aircraft down but now that Indians have proudly displayed AMRAAM as a used condomn we should do our part and show where is was used.

I had several exchanges with Air Forces Monthly editor on this topic and I failed to convince him that we had shot down two aircrafts in the absences of any real proof.

Our narrative and truth is meaningless unless we show some proof of this incident.

This is one of my several exchanges with Thomas and you can clearly see his point. I have edited my name and email addresses.

Date: March 28, 2019 at 2:57:08 PM EDT
To:
Subject: Re: April 2019 edition letter to editor regarding ‘Air war over Kashmir’.
Dear Dr,

Many thanks for your letter in regard to AFM’s coverage of the air war over Kashmir.

Clearly, both sides have made claims that can’t be proven – I think the news story carefully makes clear what are proven facts and which are (official) claims. Ultimately, there are more of the latter, and these can only provide a framework to understand what might ave happened.

The item makes clear that only one kill has been confirmed (that of a MiG-21bisUPG Bison).

As you observe, the IAF air strikes apparently had little effect on their intended target; for this reason, I did not mention Indian claims of "surgical strikes on terrorists camp [that] killed over 300 people”. In fact, I limited the account to the PAF side of the story here, i.e. “six to eight Indian aircraft were effectively intercepted by PAF jets and forced to scuttle back while randomly releasing their ordnance”.
As for the F-16D claim, I have made clear that this is only a “possibility” and I note that Pakistan officially denies losing any aircraft. This is an official claim on the Indian side, after all, so warrants mention, as does the Pakistani claim of another Indian jet downed (again with no hard evidence as yet).
The point stands that neither side has presented evidence of kills against the second IAF fighter or the PAF F-16D. As such, I am confident that the news item does not present as fact anything that can’t be substantiated. The question of satellite evidence is important, but it’s not unfeasible for wreckage to be removed or concealed before such imagery is updated. Unlikely perhaps, but not impossible. (This is in contrast to the air strike, of course, where evidence is enduring). However, as it stands, both sides are still claiming unsubstantiated kills.

I hope that you continue to enjoy AFM’s coverage of military aviation and thanks again for your thoughts on this interesting topic.

Best wishes,

Thomas Newdick
Editor, AirForces Monthly

I don't know how the hell this picture got leaked out on the right on twitter, but it says CONFIDENTIAL at the bottom. Report that tweet and delete this post.
Dude you are acting a bit odd these days....remove this...delete this....report this....
A little reverse search reveals that this detail has been circulating on social media since it was issued.
Even the Bakhtoras posted it on their echo chamber on 14 August 2019.

Dude you are acting a bit odd these days....remove this...delete this....report this....
A little reverse search reveals that this detail has been circulating on social media since it was issued.
Even the Bakhtoras posted it on their echo chamber on 14 August 2019.

For the safety and our part of responsibility, we can avoid using such info on the Forum so that we ain't posting anything.

In the meantime, it's up to concern officials to fire and grill someone's papa, chacha, mama, cousin or brother in law for taking photo and sending it for Brownie points.

I have been instructed to exercise caution on certain details for the safety of the pilots and their families. They beg to limit info on THIS particular forum. So forgive me for my concern on this DUDE

They are pretty much employed. Part of the huge disinformation machine. Reply from our information machine is what is required.
Is it worth arguing with idiots who can't even understand that subject being discussed is Indian soldiers and nothing to do with Balakot casualties.... no one takes these clowns seriously.

''It stated that the call lasted two minutes and 27 seconds, during which Mr Khan exchanged congratulatory remarks with the pilot, who stated on his own, without being questioned by the petitioner, that whatever was being shown on media was not even 30pc and that there had been 350 casualties on ground.''

Back
Top Bottom