What's new

2 Bangladeshis kidnapped by BSF

R U that dumb asking this ignorant question after pilkkahana massacre? What should they have done. Capture those BSF thugs? What would happen? Apology from BD gov to GOI and hadsomely releasing them.This BGB is completely demoralized. What can BGB do when a gov minister excuses BSF killing for "self-defence". Some great "sense" U have just like those east west friends of yours.

Nope, the BGB has a great hand in this whole smuggling syndicate. Everyday the BGB who are stationed at border make a healthy amount of profit. From smuggled goods and bribes. They play a great part in it too. Its bigger than you think it is. In the border, guards don't work individually that one BGB can go and detain one truck full of smuggled goods. The whole BGB is involved in this, yes not a single one is against it because the money is very big and i mean very big. A border job for a BGB is like heaven. How do you suppose all of our smugglers are caught in that part but very little in our own land? Don't give me those Pilkhana shits, i know very well how it works.

Look at that parasites post before lecturing me please. His typical Opar bangla/Indian mentality was apparent there. BSF thugs kidnapped BDs from inside BD territory. This is not the first time but have been going on rampant over the last 1 decade with increasing trend over the last 4 years.But look at what he wrote justifying it. Such people doesn't deserve decent replies. And please don't talk about sense. I am happy enough that I don't have "sense" as U folks have. Sense that the parasites can manipulate as per their needs.
ei opar banglar mentality ta ki re!tora ki khub superior kichu naki je khali Paschimbongo ke choto korte bhalobasish!BSF has got every right to shoot at anyone who is trespassing into Indian territory illegally.jodi Bharat e ashte etotai bhalo lage tahole visa baniye ante koshto hoy bujhi.amar o onek relatives Bangladesh e ache r tara jokhin PoshchimBanglay ashe tokhon boidho visa niye ashe.legally India te asho we don't have any problem with it rather we'll welcome you guys but it seems that some people don't like to cross the border legally!:coffee:

mamu too many illegal rohingas intrude bd too . we didnt shoot them like you :D
No derailing, we Indians don't like Bangladeshis coming to India illegally. Your crocodile tears are useless here.

mehman when someone go to somebody vo mehman banta hey. or tum mehman ko goli marna chata :D . you can come to bd . you are most welcome. dont be mean dude

mama amra ekhono mone korina INDIA is EU or USA jekhane jaite visa nia jaite hoibo. ki ache tomago? :D . Amar o matha kaj korena kon chagole INDIA jaite chay nijer jobon dia holeo :D
ei opar banglar mentality ta ki re!tora ki khub superior kichu naki je khali Paschimbongo ke choto korte bhalobasish!BSF has got every right to shoot at anyone who is trespassing into Indian territory illegally.jodi Bharat e ashte etotai bhalo lage tahole visa baniye ante koshto hoy bujhi.amar o onek relatives Bangladesh e ache r tara jokhin PoshchimBanglay ashe tokhon boidho visa niye ashe.legally India te asho we don't have any problem with it rather we'll welcome you guys but it seems that some people don't like to cross the border legally!:coffee:

Your country has laws right? So why don't you do about those illegals Bangladeshis? Take them to court. If you cant, then shut up.

We do take them to court. This is about border crossings which is a dangerous occupation everywhere. Please be fair.

As pointed out, when we arrest them some are still going to say ''kidnapped''. The thing is certain sections in BD only want to do propaganda using these incidents, we CAN NOT please them.

Iranians shoot down pakistani smugglers on the border all the time, sometimes they even accidently cross border. Its not about hatred, one must understand the operations aspects of the job. You should appreciate BSF has taken efforts to reduce fatal interceptions, they have tried to introduce non lethal weapons, but its going to take two hands to clap.

I do hope things on the border improve, but i do hope BD members realise the ''ideal'' scenario requires zero smuggling. Since the ideal is diff to achieve, we have tried for the acceptable. But we need BGB to do more from their side.

Nope, the BGB has a great hand in this whole smuggling syndicate. Everyday the BGB who are stationed at border make a healthy amount of profit. From smuggled goods and bribes. They play a great part in it too. Its bigger than you think it is. In the border, guards don't work individually that one BGB can go and detain one truck full of smuggled goods. The whole BGB is involved in this, yes not a single one is against it because the money is very big and i mean very big. A border job for a BGB is like heaven. How do you suppose all of our smugglers are caught in that part but very little in our own land? Don't give me those Pilkhana shits, i know very well how it works.

Smuggling and border atrocities are different. Smuggling has been going on since the beginning of india and Pakistan. Now bsf has bigger share than BDR on this. Border atrocities like killing people, invading inside BD land violating sovereignty are deliberate acts to make subservient. And you don't seem to know very well that you claimed.

Your country has laws right? So why don't you do about those illegals Bangladeshis? Take them to court. If you cant, then shut up.

Your anger is understandable.

However, in the same tone BD too has laws which prevent its nationals from crossing its borders illegally.

If BD cannot enforce its own laws, how can one expect its enforcement in other countries ?

Smuggling and border atrocities are different. Smuggling has been going on since the beginning of india and Pakistan. Now bsf has bigger share than BDR on this. Border atrocities like killing people, invading inside BD land violating sovereignty are deliberate acts to make subservient. And you don't seem to know very well that you claimed.

Border shootings and border violations make BD anti-India, NOT subservient. You seem to be deliberately come up with mischievous colclusions because you are only here to justify your rigid position WRT to Hindus and India.

BGB shot a smuggler recently because the smugglers attacked when challenged, no whimper from the usual suspects. Surely you can not hold a foreign force to higher standards than you do your own force.

I think BSF should make an effort to give out press release every time such a report crops up in the Bangladeshi media. It can't be that hard, given the damage this one sided reporting is doing to India-Bangladesh relation.

Assign/Hire a person who can keep in touch with all the BSF commands and publish it on their website every time someone is apprehended/injured/killed on the border.

BSF randomly going to kidnap 2 random Bangladeshis makes no sense to me, however its great for doing anti India propaganda in Bangladesh.

Border shootings and border violations make BD anti-India, NOT subservient. You seem to be deliberately come up with mischievous colclusions because you are only here to justify your rigid position WRT to Hindus and India.

BGB shot a smuggler recently because the smugglers attacked when challenged, no whimper from the usual suspects. Surely you can not hold a foreign force to higher standards than you do your own force.

I've been a member in this forum for almost a year. When did I tell anything against Hindu? You've to show me. Standing against india never means to stand against a community (to me) who has greater contribution to my society. Generalizing the issue as border killing is a resorting point. I see it as border atrocities directly violating my sovereignty. And so far I know india isn't a Hindu country constitutionally...why do you people all the time make anything we say against Hindu when it's targeted to a country?

"No country at peace with its neighbours has more citizens shot dead by the security forces of one of its neighbours

one of the fool quoted this stuff, if that fool had done some proper research, he would have also noticed that the India-Bangladesh border can also be considered as the border with worst record of illegal trade, human trafficking, smuggling,illegal border crossing etc. As one of the guy pointed out, go to Iranian border, they shoot down every afghan drug smuggler.

But hey, they are feed with cheap propaganda stuff , and cheap one's keep falling for that. even our media should now start reporting every Bangladeshi living illegally in India or trying to cross illegal, then these same pus$$ies will know other side of the story. perhaps, the most strangest thing about the Bangladeshis is that, when in front of the westerners-read whites, they act like they are all secular, they hail secularism, they even act like their entire nation is a model of secular growth, but quiet a few days back, one of the Bangladeshi opened a thread written by a mullah on how secularism would be threat to Islam in Bangladesh, all Bangladeshis, including the retard who opened this thread started B!tching about secularism, some even went to the extent condemning secularism and claimed it to be conspiracy of RAW that would eventually destroy Bangladesh, when its about trying to impress others, they all become secular and claim that Bangladesh is country where people from all religions live happily, but, when no one is to hear, the word 'secularism' becomes evil to them, what a strange world we live in.

I've been a member in this forum for almost a year. When did I tell anything against Hindu? You've to show me. Standing against india never means to stand against a community (to me) who has greater contribution to my society. Generalizing the issue as border killing is a resorting point. I see it as border atrocities directly violating my sovereignty. And so far I know india isn't a Hindu country constitutionally...why do you people all the time make anything we say against Hindu when it's targeted to a country?

Fair enough. I was generalising and it can't be taken against you personally as I've really not obeserved you much.

But my contention stays that the shootings on the border make BD anti-India and does not help India and certainly does not make BD subservient. THAT is why we have tried to improve matters. THAT is why WE are building a fence, not BD.

hey bro, what is our benifit by anti indian propaganda ?BSF did so and the media published or broadcast it. thats all. nothing about anti india .and all we are blaming the BSF here not the india :)
I think BSF should make an effort to give out press release every time such a report crops up in the Bangladeshi media. It can't be thare t hard, given the damage this one sided reporting is doing to India-Bangladesh reand the lation.

Assign/Hire a person who can keep in touch with all the BSF commands and publish it on their website every time someone is apprehended/injured/killed on the border.

BSF randomly going to kidnap 2 random Bangladeshis makes no sense to me, however its great for doing anti India propaganda in Bangladesh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom