What's new

2 Bangladeshis kidnapped by BSF

यह क्या है? :rofl: :rofl: ममता क्या पागल हो गई ?? :rofl: :rofl:

syed, are you anywhere near border. What is the truth? Is it that bangladeshis are saints and monster BSF is kidnapping and killing them. Thats too cartoonish, I guess you will agree.

syed, are you anywhere near border. What is the truth? Is it that bangladeshis are saints and monster BSF is kidnapping and killing them. Thats too cartoonish, I guess you will agree.

Not one BD members disagrees that huge smuggling goes on. Many disagree that illegal border crossing for reasons other than smuggling happens, but thats a fact too.

Yet instead of addressing these issues they are obsessed with BSF who are only doing their job. While I want BSF to do their job with least need for force, I want BSF to do their job more efficiently too. Recently BGB shot dead BD smuggler when smugglers attacked them when challenged. Similarly if BSF does their job BD members should just accept it or ask BGB to weed out smuggling and illegal crossings completely.

KOLKATA, JAN 18: West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee has expressed deep anguish and indignation at the Border Security Force (BSF)’s wanton firings on the Indo-Bangladesh border. In a scathing criticism of the BSF’s role on the border, she warned that her government had taken strong exception to the trigger-happy actions of the Indian border guard personnel.

It is reported that she lodged a written protest note to the federal home ministry about the recent firing incident at Hili in Dakshin Dinajpur on 2 January when an Indian was reported to have been killed in BSF firings. She also drew attention of the central home ministry to the 16 killings in BSF firings during last six months. She reportedly asked the concerned home ministry authorities to take appropriate steps to stop this type of firings on the border by the BSF.
Giving this information to newsmen at the Writers’ Buildings on Thursday, the state home department secretary Basudeb Banerjee said that the chief minister’s protest letter on BSF firings was forwarded to the central home ministry recently. Refusing to part with a copy of the letter, he said that the state government was in touch with the authorities of the BSF (South Bengal) for the redressal of the chief minister’s grievances on the BSF role on the border.
He however declined to elaborate further the tenor and content of discussion with the BSF high-ups. Meanwhile, the additional director general of the BSF (South Bengal) B D Sharma asserted that faced with joint attacks of Indian and Bangladeshi criminals – mainly cattle-smugglers – on the border, the BSF was generally forced to resort to firings as self defense measures. Giving statistics, he said that during last six months, altogether 26 smugglers – 13 Indians and 13 Bangladeshis – lost lives during midnight firings.
At the same time, he claimed that smugglers killed 2 BSF jawans and injured 201 officers and jawans during this period. Sharma explained the modus operandi of BSF
action on the border while dealing with cross-border criminal activities.
He explained that before resorting to firings, BSF first applied ‘stun gun’, and the lob ‘tear-gas shells’ and ‘pump-action gun’ to disperse the law-breakers on the border. If all these measures failed to disperse the attacking smugglers, BSF then felt compelled to open fire. The BSF ADG also asserted that because of restraint on the part of BSF, the border firings were reduced substantially in 2012 (26 dead in firings) in comparison to over 100
in 2011.
He disclosed that in a recent bi-partite meeting with Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB), it was agreed that in dealing with border criminals, non-lethal weapons would be used. Queried about the displeasures of the state chief minister, he said that they had sought an appointment with the CM to explain the BSF stand on the issue.

So in the past 6 months, the BSF have killed 13 Indians. That's even more than Jamat i Islami who have killed 0 Indians.

Indian death count.

BSF killed 13 Indians.

Jamat killed 0.

So in the past 6 months, the BSF have killed 13 Indians. That's even more than Jamat i Islami who have killed 0 Indians.

Indian death count.

BSF killed 13 Indians.

Jamat killed 0.

IF BSF killed 13 indian smugglers then great job BSF. Well done and continue the good work.

This totally busts the already baseless propaganda that BSF is only targetting ''innocent'' BD people.

Point to note for partially blind posters - 2 BSF jawans were killed by smugglers and 200+ were injured.

I've always maintained smugglers are armed and at times operate in big gangs and when threatened BSF must shoot to kill. Can't believe any reasonable BD members can not see this for what it is.

IF BSF killed 13 indian smugglers then great job BSF. Well done and continue the good work.

This totally busts the already baseless propaganda that BSF is only targetting ''innocent'' BD people.

Point to note for partially blind posters - 2 BSF jawans were killed by smugglers and 200+ were injured.

Why are Indian politicians (elected representatives of the Indian people) complaining to the New Delhi government about the deaths of Indian civilians?

Are West Bengal politicians angry with the death of smugglers, or is it innocent civilians?

Even if they were smugglers, does smuggling carry the death penalty?

There are documented cases of the BSF beating and torturing Indian civilians, which has been reported by Indian civil rights organizations.

Despite Indians and Americans and others documenting the brutal nature of the BSF (which is primarily non-Bengali in a Bengali region), PDF Indians here seem to think that the BSF are perfect angels who can do nothing wrong and are made out of sugar and spice.

I am glad that a former Indian federal minister, Mamata Banerjee is speaking up against the BSF and she has more weight than online PDF Indians.

Why are Indian politicians (elected representatives of the Indian people) complaining to the New Delhi government about the deaths of Indian civilians?

Are West Bengal politicians angry with the death of smugglers, or is it innocent civilians?

Even if they were smugglers, does smuggling carry the death penalty?

There are documented cases of the BSF beating and torturing Indian civilians, which has been reported by Indian civil rights organizations.

Despite Indians and Americans and others documenting the brutal nature of the BSF (which is primarily non-Bengali in a Bengali region), PDF Indians here seem to think that the BSF are perfect angels who can do nothing wrong and are made out of sugar and spice.

I am glad that a former Indian federal minister, Mamata Banerjee is speaking up against the BSF and she has more weight than online PDF Indians.

Mamta banerjee is a politician and is incharge of law and order in west bengal. If she thinks innocent people are getting killed then she can prosecute BSF, afterall law and order is a state subject.

You obviously do not know the technicalities involved and just trying to use mamta's cheap politics as some kind of ''proof'. Mamta says lots of weird stuff, some interesting stuff about the water treaty with BD too. None of that proves anything.

Fact is smuggling happens, illegal crossing happens, smugglers are armed and operate in groups, they attack and kill and injure BSF men - and also BGB men, in retaliation by BSF and BGB some smugglers get killed. The number of such deaths has fallen substantially due to deliberate efforts by BSF. However given that smugglers have lethal weapons, such can not be eliminated unless smuggling is eliminated.

This is perfectly reasonable, but BD members indulge in propaganda - like in this case arrest are being decried as ''kidnapping'' and claims by smuggler's relatives are being pushed as ''truth'' when the claims are unbelievable and obvious lies. Surely any past trangressions by BSF do not mean every case is the same.

Mamta banerjee is a politician and is incharge of law and order in west bengal. If she thinks innocent people are getting killed then she can prosecute BSF, afterall law and order is a state subject.

You obviously do not know the technicalities involved and just trying to use mamta's cheap politics as some kind of ''proof'. Mamta says lots of weird stuff, some interesting stuff about the water treaty with BD too. None of that proves anything.

Fact is smuggling happens, illegal crossing happens, smugglers are armed and operate in groups, they attack and kill and injure BSF men - and also BGB men, in retaliation by BSF and BGB some smugglers get killed.

I would reply to your post in detail but I am quitting this forum for at least a week.

Don't ask why, ask Kobiraaz when you see him.

Good bye.

Neither the BNP-Jamat coalition in power before or the Awami League in power now did anything against BSF terrorism.

This is my suggestion in combatting BSF terrorism.

1. Work with West Bengal state government to highlight and campaign against BSF terrorism.

2. Work with Indian civil rights organizations e.g. invite them to conferences in Dhaka.

3. Offer to pay sums of money in compensation even to Indian victims of BSF terrorism to humiliate the BSF and the northern Indian/Punjabi ruling elite that run New Delhi and hate Bengalis (Indian or Bangladeshi).

4. Social media campaign to ask for the resignation of BSF commanders or the head of the organization after any Bangladeshi or Indian is murdered by the BSF terrorist organization.
and who told you that the BSF is a north Indian/Punjabi force:angry:!and btw we Bengalis are as much Indians as the rest of our countrymen and no one from Paschimbanga will agree with your false propaganda about our BSF!we are and we'll always support our valiant BSF soldiers who are fighting against the illegal bangladesh immigrants.Period:coffee:!

BSF kidnap Bangladeshi farmer

Panchagarh: Members of India's Border Security Force (BSF) kidnapped Bangladeshi a farmer from near Sub-Pillar 3 of main Pillar No 421 at Mirgar village in Sadar upazila on Saturday.

The victim, Lovelu, 35, son of Afazuddin of Dardariapara village of Gorinabari union of the upazila was leading his cowherd towards home at about 1:00pm.

All on a sudden, a team of BSF from 16 Goalgachh in India intruded into Bangladesh, swooped on Lovelu, beat him and took him to their camp across the border at about 1:10pm.

His where-about is unknown since then.

The deputy commander of BGB 25 Battalion Major A K M Hasibul Hossain Nabi said BSF intruded and kidnapped the innocent farmer without any provocation. BGB protested the incident and demanded immediate release of Lovelu. -UNB

daily sun | Extra | BSF kidnap Bangladeshi farmer

Bangladeshi farmer shot by BSF

Meherpur, Jan 20 (UNB) - A Bangladeshi farmer was shot and injured by Indian Border Security Force (BSF) along Mujibnagar upazila border on Sunday afternoon.

The victim was identified as Abdul Momin, 45, son of Abu Taleb of Joypur village of Mujibnagar upazila.

Local sources said 10-12 Bangladeshi farmers were returning their homes after finishing works on their lands when BSF members intruded into Bangladesh land at Joypur village and chased them and opened fire, leaving Momin injured.

Locals rescued the injured and rushed him to a local private clinic.

Local BGB also confirmed the incident.

UNBconnect... - Bangladeshi farmer shot by BSF

BSF kidnap Bangladeshi farmer

Panchagarh: Members of India's Border Security Force (BSF) kidnapped Bangladeshi a farmer from near Sub-Pillar 3 of main Pillar No 421 at Mirgar village in Sadar upazila on Saturday.

The victim, Lovelu, 35, son of Afazuddin of Dardariapara village of Gorinabari union of the upazila was leading his cowherd towards home at about 1:00pm.

All on a sudden, a team of BSF from 16 Goalgachh in India intruded into Bangladesh, swooped on Lovelu, beat him and took him to their camp across the border at about 1:10pm.

His where-about is unknown since then.

The deputy commander of BGB 25 Battalion Major A K M Hasibul Hossain Nabi said BSF intruded and kidnapped the innocent farmer without any provocation. BGB protested the incident and demanded immediate release of Lovelu. -UNB

daily sun | Extra | BSF kidnap Bangladeshi farmer

What was your farmer was doing in our land??? our land start 150 Meter from the fence.

Rather than whinning here, I will suggest you to educate your Bangladeshi farmers, who continuously invade our land. You and Pakistan took 30% of our land what else you want...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ngladeshis-kidnapped-bsf-7.html#ixzz2KI1VmRhA

What Bangladeshi say about BSF death/Injury?

What was your farmer was doing in our land??? our land start 150 Meter from the fence.

Rather than whinning here, I will suggest you to educate your Bangladeshi farmers, who continuously invade our land. You and Pakistan took 30% of our land what else you want...

You first made up lie ( he was in indian side) and then you start talking typical indian garbage. News clearly stated farmer was leading his cow and was inside Bangladesh territory. Whenever indians see cow either their religious fundamentalism or natural indian killing instinct kicks in.

You first made up lie ( he was in indian side) and then you start talking typical indian garbage. News clearly stated farmer was leading his cow and was inside Bangladesh territory. Whenever indians see cow either their religious fundamentalism or natural indian killing instinct kicks in.

News is written by ppl like me and you. Ppl like you will write "He was in Bangladesh" ppl like me will say "He was inside India" .

Indian border doesn't start from fence, it start 150 meter before that. The fences are 150 meter inside Indian border.

I strongly believe that BSF shoot only if Bangladeshis enter Indian border. I wish India Install Automatic sentry gun with 150 Meter calibration.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom