What's new

BSF at it again, guns down Bangladeshi national

Indian also involved in smuggling with these smuggler, you know that :coffee:

Do you know that we often end up popping them too? Check the stats..often we have to put down one of our own..AND WE DO IT. So..what's the problem then..its not as if we are discriminating?

This policy will not change..those who will infiltrate will keep getting shot as and when they are caught..perhaps some will escape through guile or because of bribes..but most won't.

Nepal is a brother nation in many ways..even if sometimes it does something that might effect us adversely we view it as something that we only must have done to push them away and we reconcile...that is not so between BD and India..so we have a no-visa-required and free movement regime with Nepal and we don't have one with you. Even then there are other nationalities that try to sneak in from the Nepalese side..we still catch them and rarely even pop them..do you see the Nepalese taking umbrage to that?

We should plant land mines and have autoturrets that are motion sensitive. 20 million have swarmed our country and still more are coming. This is absurd and matters need to be dealt with the utmost urgency. Bangladesh we are full, please go to Burma.

indians have been shot dead too.. you know that.. stop crying now.. you said you dont bother about these things.. :chilli:

i am not worrying, just waiting for BNP in power, we will see different picture :devil:

i am not worrying, just waiting for BNP in power, we will see different picture :devil:

you are like that kid who says.. wait till my dad comes.. :chilli:
bnp should build another fence.. you got so much money now .. you are building digital bangladesh and 3d army.. :cheers:

he is just kidding mate..dont get serious.. @BDforever.. bhai ko kyon aisa bola.. :no:

i did not engage with nepali, nepali did first...so

you are like that kid who says.. wait till my dad comes.. :chilli:
bnp should build another fence.. you got so much money now .. you are building digital bangladesh and 3d army.. :cheers:

you have no idea, how much procurement going on for armed forces ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i did not engage with nepali, nepali did first...so

you have no idea, how much procurement going on for armed forces ;)

Not at all, he said nothing disrespectful towards you, whereas you began by calling Nepal, a vassal state. Nepal is a fiercely independent country.

And are you joking, your country has a $2B defense budget, barely enough to handle an Indian para military.

Back
Top Bottom