What's new

BSF at it again, guns down Bangladeshi national

i am not worrying, just waiting for BNP in power, we will see different picture :devil:

Different picture, you mean BDiars would actively 'pole-vault' across border, and not be stopped for smuggling? I dont understand the love of Bangladeshis for criminals. Why is it that you people so actively support, rather fight for your right of committing crimes?

Different picture, you mean BDiars would actively 'pole-vault' across border, and not be stopped for smuggling? I dont understand the love of Bangladeshis for criminals. Why is it that you people so actively support, rather fight for your right of committing crimes?

different picture means BSF will not shoot, will ask for BGB help to catch criminals. pole-vault theory is very innovative i must say

different picture means BSF will not shoot, will ask for BGB help to catch criminals. pole-vault theory is very innovative i must say

Bhai sahab..it does not occur to you that we do not trust you? Every Bangladeshi is not like you..someone like you crosses over and I'd invite him in for tea and send him back respectfully BUT you also have gems like the one's in hefajat and what not...and since we aren't telepaths its not as if we can sort them out. In an ideal world I would agree with what you suggest but it ain't possible atm.

And how much BGB is assisting now? How many trespassers are arrested, handed to India? Despite the threat of being shot at, people dont stop, if this threat is gone, it would just increase the border crossing incidence.

Everyone illegally crossing the border shoot be shot at, without exception, even if it is an Indian. May be then people would learn to respect the international border.

Bhai sahab..it does not occur to you that we do not trust you? Every Bangladeshi is not like you..someone like you crosses over and I'd invite him in for tea and send him back respectfully BUT you also have gems like the one's in hefajat and what not...and since we aren't telepaths its not as if we can sort them out. In an ideal world I would agree with what you suggest but it ain't possible atm.

Crossing border itself is a crime. And India isn't resourceful enough to deal with aliens hospitably.

What has my nationality to do with border crossing. We are allowed to live in India and work in India, well in UK too. And I have served the Gorkha regiment which is an indispensable part of the Indian as well as the Royal British Army. And yes I can educate on illegal crossing because I am a law abidng individual.
Yes illegal border crossing everywhere and people do get shot in the process....but nobody whines like you. BSF has all right to shoot upon anyone trying to cross the illegally. So stop beating your chest...and once again educate your people that an international border is to be respected.

our nepali brothers are always welcome to live and work in India...got a lot of nepali friends myself and they are one of the most humble people...but beware if you tread on them then you will have it...Respect to all nepalis serving in the indian army

Good Job BSF....keep them popping if they try to cross illegally

I always wondered why these Bangladeshis look to pole vault into India everytime as we have closed borders with fences and not Myanmar as it won't be guarded as fiercely as the Indo-Bangla borders...but now I get it...if caught these people claim that they are from WB and have even got identification to prove that and due to ethnic similarities and language with people from WB they easily go scot-free sometimes...not the case if caught in Myanmar..atleast we deport them and not jail them as is the law for other nationalities caught for illegally staying in India

The victim was identified as Imran Hossain, 24, son of Mahir Uddin of Hariharnagar village in the upazila.
Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) and local sources said BSF troops from Putkhali camp detained Imran and tortured him when he entered the Indian territory illegally in the early hours.
Later, the BSF members shot Imran at point blank range near the camp, leaving him dead on the spot.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-down-bangladeshi-national.html#ixzz2WSR3UXcl

What I fail to understand is that how do these clowns manage to get such a vivid description. The man is already dead, I wonder who was witness to the brutal BSF torture and point blank shooting :woot:

AGAIN???

when will Indians stop killing Bangladeshis?

And when will Bangladeshis start killing BSF terrorists?

right now bangladesh is a very weak country with lack of unity (provided that it has a stooge govt called BAL), that is the chance India is taking.

These are nothing, watch how Pakistanis bomb and kill their own civilians including kids using massive airstrikes (while Pakistanis will use propaganda pictures against drone attacks.)

Absolute nonsense.

In fact the one thing that the US hates about Pakistan is that before it sends the army into any area to clear it of militants that it will notify the civilian population it's coming and give them time to leave which also means that militants also have a chance to escape within the civilian population.

The problem is that there are a some people who refuse to leave and then wind up getting caught in the middle of fighting.

Unfortunately, though some of it has to do with peoples fears that their belongings may be stolen by criminals in the area or the Taliban a lot also has to do with inadequate preparations made for the internally displaced which is why the operations are only conducted if absolutely necessary.

the responses of indians in this thread are just plain supid............the man was detained if he was smuggler jail him or hand him over to the BD authorities ...nothing justifies him of being shot at point blank range

unfortunately in the forums we are so obsessed with nationality we tend to forget about humanity

Back
Top Bottom