What's new

BSF at it again, guns down Bangladeshi national

The border has been made for a reason, anyone trying to trespass it will be gunned down. Its simple as that, so the Bangladeshis should avoid misadventures of trying to sneak in...apply for a Visa and come to India. Brothers, rather than whining in PDF educate your people that the border is not a common fence which one can cross when ever they feel like.

The border has been made for a reason, anyone trying to trespass it will be gunned down. Its simple as that, so the Bangladeshis should avoid misadventures of trying to sneak in...apply for a Visa and come to India. Brothers, rather than whining in PDF educate your people that the border is not a common fence which one can cross when ever they feel like.

illegal cross border happens in everywhere in the world, is there news like it from other parts of the world ?
and a person come from a vessel state of India called Nepal to educate others lol

BNP or BHP ?

BNP ehehehe :tup:

waiting for BNP to win the election, already won in all city corporation elections :devil:

& what will happen after that??

BAF's few odd F-7BGI will be raining havoc on New Delhi??

On Topic: Great Work, Proud of BSF :tup:

& what will happen after that??

BAF's few odd F-7BGI will be raining havoc on New Delhi??

On Topic: Great Work, Proud of BSF :tup:

Then BGB will come into action (during AL BGB can not do anything) and that is enough to scare randia :D:tup:

hahaha..... u r right, at times I get confused with abbreviations. :P

the abbreviation should not be confusing for any party of India.
do you know what is SPI ? :D

illegal cross border happens in everywhere in the world, is there news like it from other parts of the world ?
and a person come from a vessel state of India called Nepal to educate others lol

BNP ehehehe :tup:

What has my nationality to do with border crossing. We are allowed to live in India and work in India, well in UK too. And I have served the Gorkha regiment which is an indispensable part of the Indian as well as the Royal British Army. And yes I can educate on illegal crossing because I am a law abidng individual.
Yes illegal border crossing everywhere and people do get shot in the process....but nobody whines like you. BSF has all right to shoot upon anyone trying to cross the illegally. So stop beating your chest...and once again educate your people that an international border is to be respected.

What has my nationality to do with border crossing. We are allowed to live in India and work in India, well in UK too. And I have served the Gorkha regiment which is an indispensable part of the Indian as well as the Royal British Army. And yes I can educate on illegal crossing because I am a dual citizen.
Yes illegal border crossing everywhere and people do get shot in the process....but nobody whines like you. BSF has all right to shoot upon anyone trying to cross the illegally. So stop beating your chest...and once again educate your people that an international border is to be respected.
1. show us report on bold part
2. yes you will serve India, UK etc because they are your masters :lol:

we have friendship treaty with nepal, its mutual.
Separate hone se pahle sochna chahiye tha... ab kya faida... :sick:

weirdo friendship treaty .. more like accepting India, UK mastership on Nepal :omghaha:

weirdo friendship treaty .. more like accepting India, UK mastership on Nepal :omghaha:

Bhai sahab, they are extremely effective at preserving their cultural and national identity wherever they go. More than can be said for many Indians and Bangladeshis even.

Even our friendship treaty does not stop them from making policies which aren't always in our interests..do you see us complaining?

Just tell me, WHY won't the illegal smugglers and immigrants stop? WHY? IF we took them alive would you take them back, experience tells us you won't but lets talk of the present..will you take them back?

Bhai sahab, they are extremely effective at preserving their cultural and national identity wherever they go. More than can be said for many Indians and Bangladeshis even.

Even our friendship treaty does not stop them from making policies which aren't always in our interests..do you see us complaining?

Just tell me, WHY won't the illegal smugglers and immigrants stop? WHY? IF we took them alive would you take them back, experience tells us you won't but lets talk of the present..will you take them back?
Indian also involved in smuggling with these smuggler, you know that :coffee:

1. show us report on bold part
2. yes you will serve India, UK etc because they are your masters :lol:

Mexican killed by U.S. agent trying to cross border.

Mexican killed by U.S. agent trying to cross border | Reuters

Rest research ...please do it yourself. Have no time to troll...so won't reply the bold part . At least we don't have to cross border like thieves and get shot like dogs. Just one advice, if you are still living in the era of master and slave I seriously think you need to get the basics of modern day politics right. World has moved from that concept almost 5 decades ago.

Indian also involved in smuggling with these smuggler, you know that :coffee:

Shot them if they cross into your border...who is stopping you from.

Back
Top Bottom