What's new

BSF pays up for border killing

Instead of wondering how long the tents were on Indian land .. wonder how quickly were they detected.

The rest was politics.

I appreciate your stand that they were on Indian land.

Yes they were on indian land they achieved their goal. That was not my point, My point was Indian forces are cowardice to a potent force but they tend to bully weaker and smaller ones.

Yes they were on indian land they achieved their goal. That was not my point, My point was Indian forces are cowardice to a potent force but they tend to bully weaker and smaller ones.

Isnt that how the world functions..

"Give me the man & I'll give you the rule."

One man's cowardice is another mans realpolitik

Isnt that how the world functions..

"Give me the man & I'll give you the rule."

One man's cowardice is another mans realpolitik

Meh.. Cowards are destine fall, sooner or later. That's the rule of the nature dude.

Well, those chinese tents were in indian land for ...how many days???

They were in disputed land, like I said border isn't demarcated so the unofficial treaty is nobody will erect a permanent structure in disputed land.

Meh.. Cowards are destine fall, sooner or later. That's the rule of the nature dude.

Going by the logic, we can see who the cowards are in the world! ;)

Violating international border & international smuggling both are very dangerous criminal acts all over the world. Instead of pointing finger at a sovereign foreign country trying to protect its borders, BD should restrain its citizens from constantly engaging in such criminal acts. Solution is simple, respect international border and BDs won't get beaten up or killed.

In an unprecedented move, the Indian border force has paid Tk 500,000 in compensation to the family of a Bangladeshi citizen killed by the BSF in 2010.

The cheque was handed over to Shah Alam’s wife Beauty Khatun on Sunday.

Alam, a cattle trader, was shot dead along the Mirganj and Singparha border in Rajshahi on Nov 9, 2010.

Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) protested against the killing and held several flag meetings. Bangladesh also stepped up diplomatic efforts.As a result of the two-pronged engagement, the Border Security Force (BSF) finally agreed to pay up, BGB Rajshahi Sector Commander Col Sarkar Muhammad Shamsuddin said.

He said the BSF handed over the cheque to the BGB in a flag meeting on Jul 12.

“It is a milestone in the BGB-BSF relations,” Col Shamsuddin said.

source: BSF pays up for border killing - bdnews24.com

So BSF is now paying compensation for killing cattle smuggler (according to indian) ? :undecided:

Hey Man you are wrong, they paid RS 5 lakh in TK 7.5 Lakh.:smart:

What about chinese forces desecrating your border and structure? Where were your BSF then? Why you guys didn't even shoot let alone killing? Oh I see, indians are coward, are't you?
I am always against illegal crossing. Even if it goes in favor of BD. But You can never just do cold blooded murder because they are weak.
Indians do cross our border illegally, but BGB never kills unarmed civilians at will, they arrest them and hand them over. That's the way to do it in a professional and brave manner.
Indians should learn some professionalism and manner, respect.

China is not Bangladesh. If India shoot bullet China will shoot Rocket and Indians know that.

Violating international border & international smuggling both are very dangerous criminal acts all over the world. Instead of pointing finger at a sovereign foreign country trying to protect its borders, BD should restrain its citizens from constantly engaging in such criminal acts. Solution is simple, respect international border and BDs won't get beaten up or killed.

Your Indian media cried and wrote China has violated international border and entered Indian land:argh:. So, China did very dangerous crime:agree:, what you indian did:what:? Just shout and cry nothing more:cry:.

Dont tell us coward, history tell that we can defend our territory better than you Indians.

They were in disputed land, like I said border isn't demarcated so the unofficial treaty is nobody will erect a permanent structure in disputed land.

"And Indian soldiers have to drop the weapons at the sight of Chinese soldiers in disputed land". That completes the treaty

Going by the logic, we can see who the cowards are in the world! ;)
Good joke,Google earth will show anybody that India has erected fence most of the disputed land between its land and Bangladesh.
So , logic sometimes work for some of us ,never it seems for Indians.:hitwall:

atleast they accepted their failure and paid their family so that they could use this money for something good,i wonder if pakistan wer to pay blood money for crimes commited in bangladesh then pakistan would be bankrupt..please dont reply to my comment because this thread is filled with hatred ....

This indian admission that all these killing at border was riminal act. India should hold responsible for its murdurous crime and no amount of money can wash of indian culpability on crime against humanity.

What crime against humanity? Who asked your citizens to cross the borders... Kill ALL the pole vaulters!

Cause election is knocking at the door, huh? India has too much to pay unless they stop their brutality. Time will come when BD will payback in style, cause nature does allow and help revenge.

Wow... I am seeing that there is Pakistani argument in an Bangladeshi who tells "time will come"

Your Indian media cried and wrote China has violated international border and entered Indian land:argh:. So, China did very dangerous crime:agree:, what you indian did:what:? Just shout and cry nothing more:cry:.

Dont tell us coward, history tell that we can defend our territory better than you Indians.

We made the Chinese vacate.... Does a cowards who failed to protect the women should NOT speak about another nations cowardice, Nope!

"And Indian soldiers have to drop the weapons at the sight of Chinese soldiers in disputed land". That completes the treaty

:-) Did the Chinese soldiers fired all Indian soldiers? That completes your trolling!

The payment is just a propaganda ruse so the Awami League which has little else to show for giving away so much to India .... India has shown no reciprocity and so they are showing how suddenly generous they are but this will stop once the 2014 elections are over in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom