What's new

4 Bangladeshis shot by BSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Riots: Always started by Muslims. In Islamic Uttar Pradesh, more than 10 major riots done by Sunni terrorists. I am eye witness of Bhagalpur riots, I know how Muslim start riots in India.

@Rahul Gandhi: He is Rohit Sharma of Indian politics, Full of talent but useless. Don't mention him, He can sell his country for Muslim Vote.

@Gujrat: Even alcohol is ban in Gujrat. Gujrati don't eat animal protein and Alcohol. Its state policy made by state govt.

@Human right violation: Its stupid crime, BSF should either kill or capture pole-vauletrs and smuggler. Taking bribe is wrong.

@BD economy: We are at same point, the smuggling hurt revenue in BD as well as India. They seller is evading sales tax, while buyer is evading tax. Lets have legal route of Beef export. But till the accord is not signed, there must not be suggling, The BGN must stop smugllers in BD side.

@Indian smugglers: Hope BGB kill them. Let me assure u, I will not shread single tear if BGB kill Indian smugglers.

@India not legalising cow trade: Have bilateral discussion.

Yes riots are always started by Muslims and it also started by them in Orissa??? Is it not right??? Your hindu terrorists even ripped open the womb of pregnant woman and yes every thing was started by muslims. If you want I can post videos of that.

Yes Rahul Gandhi is after 13% muslim vote denying 80% hindu vote. Truth always hurts to brain wash people like you. Accept the fact that hindu terrorism is the biggest threat not only to India but also to whole south asia.

Regarding killing it is not permitted in any where in the world unless they are threatening. World does not evolve around only you that whether you will shed tear or not is going to be a matter.

A special thanks to Webmaster for banning "Biplab Bijay". Hope his ip will also be banned soon. But this replica of Bombay Dude is still peeping this thread with 2 of his other replica id one banned "Henry" and other yet to be banned id "MST".

you better take care of your people first...

Here's a revelation, if you don't want other's perspective on issues that concern you, then what the fu** are you doing on an open forum! That too a Pakistani Forum! I will continue to antagonize you by saying what I believe and you have two options, use the ignore list or find yourself another forum where everyone will nod in agreement to your jingoistic tirade.

Yes riots are always started by Muslims and it also started by them in Orissa??? Is it not right??? Your hindu terrorists even ripped open the womb of pregnant woman and yes every thing was started by muslims. If you want I can post videos of that.

Yes Rahul Gandhi is after 13% muslim vote denying 80% hindu vote. Truth always hurts to brain wash people like you. Accept the fact that hindu terrorism is the biggest threat not only to India but also to whole south asia.

Regarding killing it is not permitted in any where in the world unless they are threatening. World does not evolve around only you that whether you will shed tear or not is going to be a matter.

@Orrissa: It was fight btwn Naxal supporters and Laxmanand Supporter.

@Muslim Vote: Indian Muslims vote in Bulk, 13% bulk vote can change fate of any party, so every party Lick Muslims Potty (BJP included).

@Terrorists word is not define in Hinduism, So hindu terrorists is myth.. I agree something bad happen,(which was crime) but happen from both side. Just last week, in Faizabad Muslims did the same. Entire Muslim Muhalla molested Hindus. It was in news and PDF as well, please read that thread.

@Killing: Killing is permitted on borders. Read my earlier comment .. (@Human right violation: Its stupid crime, BSF should either kill or capture pole-vauletrs and smuggler. Taking bribe is wrong.
) Look like u didn't read the word capture

I believe this thread has strayed quite far from the spirit in which it was made. The cold-blooded and deliberate murder of civilians cannot be justified in any sense be it religious or nationalist and other steps must be taken to curb smuggling. Pakistan loses more money to Afghan Smugglers than any other country in the region, possibly in the world, not to mention the drugs and guns that find their way into our borders, but mowing them down with machine gun fire is still not an option for us. I believe that both Govts should chalk out an extradition plan for the return and subsequent prosecution of alleged smugglers.

Thread Closed for Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom