What's new

Hundreds attack BSF jawans at Indo-Bangladesh border

Don't worry! Modi will say "Na koi hamari seema mein ghus aaya hai, na hi koi ghusa hua hai, na hi hamari koi post kisi dusre ke kabze mein hain"

I agree, the BSF jawan should have opened fire.

You do know that they're known for atrocities against villagers in West Bengal right? Most BSF recruits come from the Hindi Belt and comprise the lowest of the low of the Bhaiyas due to reservation and all (aka chamarer dol). My paternal village is a border one near Tripura so I've seen what sort of families these "boys" come from. Apnar ki cuckholdry fetish ache naki dada? Je nicher rajjer manushke phele tader ottachariderke bhogoban baniyechen, they can never do any wrong huh.

Also regarding this incident.

Last edited:
Don't bitch moan next time one of our boys cannot control themselves from pulling the trigger. And its coming very soon.

Bookmarking your post for future reference.
Okay. But what exactly stopped BSF from firing for decades? What exactly is the politics over the issue of Bangladeshi infiltration?

@-=virus=-

BSF has full authority of border with 14 KM inside. They have power to stop any infiltration/any illegal work if they want.
But BSF is corrupt to the core. They are sold for money. I know their corruption first hand.
Cow smuggling case with the TMC leaders some high raking BSF commandants were caught. They have taken bribe in crores.

BJP is in power for more than 10 years now, BSF is a central agency, what has been done to stop all the border smuggling? Why BSF is not taking strong steps?

"Skull and bones" "Raj Hindustani" "Virus" and all the rest of them (PDF Indians these days) are perfect examples of the beta cockroach.

No matter the abuse inflicted on them (and the worst of theirs), cockroaches will keep crawling back for more. The worthless cockroach cannot help itself....it is what it is.

This forum more broadly today.... is what happens when you let these cockroaches run the show and drive the rest of the better actually contributing fauna (from India) away.....you are just left with the cockroaches....fully addicted and constrained to their social media vermin tendency....and oodles of time to scurry and get hits from it....and leave ever growing garbage dump in their wake, that none of the better fauna will now return to.

The better fauna (having moved and proceeded to more intelligent focused debate in other places) actively hate these vermin too, so PDF is stuck with them.

Things that revel in abuse and garbage....and they have extremely high tolerance and 2nd nature for it as you look at their dilapidated hovel origins.
Few days back a news was reported and published here on PDF that BGB is not allowing border fencing, as its not according to the international law.
I have never got an instance where BD is fencing the border between India and BD. It's always India does the work. But BD is a richer state than India as it has bigger per capita income?
Does BD deliberately wants the border smuggling to happen?

You do know that they're known for atrocities against villagers in West Bengal right? Most BSF recruits come from the Hindi Belt and comprise the lowest of the low of the Bhaiyas due to reservation and all (aka chamarer dol). My paternal village is a border one near Tripura so I've seen what sort of families these "boys" come from. Apnar ki cuckholdry fetish ache naki dada? Je nicher rajjer manushke phele tader ottachariderke bhogoban baniyechen, they can never do any wrong huh.

Also regarding this incident.

A news from two days ago

An interesting news

BSF has full authority of border with 14 KM inside. They have power to stop any infiltration/any illegal work if they want.
But BSF is corrupt to the core. They are sold for money. I know their corruption first hand.
Cow smuggling case with the TMC leaders some high raking BSF commandants were caught. They have taken bribe in crores.

BJP is in power for more than 10 years now, BSF is a central agency, what has been done to stop all the border smuggling? Why BSF is not taking strong steps?
some housecleaning is in order, then.

they're a real nuisance, both the smugglers and the infiltrators.

bitch must be running interference, WB me BJP install ho jaye, then maybe we can hope for some real action.

bitch must be running interference, WB me BJP install ho jaye, then maybe we can hope for some real action.

I am from west bengal, i know the situation first hand. You need a string BSF than anything else.

I am from west bengal, i know the situation first hand. You need a string BSF than anything else.
chakkar kya hai ?

is it just that they are being overwhelmed by sheer numbers of lungi pole vaulters ?

do state governments in sensitive border areas have total say in how the BSF operates ?

Punjab is probably the most sensitive border of them all but infil is rare, likely because there's a huge number of regular forces and infra there.

explain pls.

Few days back a news was reported and published here on PDF that BGB is not allowing border fencing, as its not according to the international law.
I have never got an instance where BD is fencing the border between India and BD. It's always India does the work. But BD is a richer state than India as it has bigger per capita income?
Does BD deliberately wants the border smuggling to happen?

You are one of the few somewhat respectable Indians left on this forum.

But your compatriots have come and dirtied this thread already in their typical way (and thus my earlier statement to those vermin)...and yet you expect some reply from me to your queries among this squalor they purposely create and leave in their wake?

I do not care for these threads at all to begin with.

Nothing good ever comes out of them broadly....why would I get into any nitty gritty on it?

I'm just declaring there is a large presence of filthy-type Indians on this forum that continue do a great disservice (uncaringly) to the pretty good ones that once also used to be here....that at least put them in their place and did some measure to balance them out.

But as is nature of such things, the many idiots triumphed over the few wise.

chakkar kya hai ?

is it just that they are being overwhelmed by sheer numbers of lungi pole vaulters ?

do state governments in sensitive border areas have total say in how the BSF operates ?

Punjab is probably the most sensitive border of them all but infil is rare, likely because there's a huge number of regular forces and infra there.

explain pls.
BSF is corrupt to core.
Pakistan border is not any other border. Perhaps the most militarized border in the world.
Punjab border is fully fenced way before the work started with BD border. There are two layers of security. No dares to cross

If I am not mistaken, they are referring to an agreement between Bangladesh and India in 1970s to not build any defensive structure within a certain distance from the zero line. I think this was signed to prevent any one side encroaching the territory of the other. Plus, at that time there still was the issue of people's movements in exclaves and enclaves along the border.

I will have to find the reference to the agreement later to share it here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom