What's new

Hundreds attack BSF jawans at Indo-Bangladesh border

there is something wrong in 27FEB

someone must beat india at this date . india should stay home at 27 feb.

Sir, 27th to aisa ho gaya hai, jaise kisi ko baar baar mandir ke ghante ki tarah bajaya gaya ho, aur wo ek baar kisi ko chhote incident me maar ke aa gaya.. Uske baad, everyday wo uski hi roz baat kare..

Sir, 27th to aisa ho gaya hai, jaise kisi ko baar baar mandir ke ghante ki tarah bajaya gaya ho, aur wo ek baar kisi ko chhote incident me maar ke aa gaya.. Uske baad, everyday wo uski hi roz baat kare..
dekho ab ap log hamara mode na kharab karo . 27feb latest hai bhai :undecided:

Least strongest Bengali farmers

sultan-1.jpg
Isn't protecting the a*s-cheeks considered a good military practice?

there is something wrong in 27FEB

someone must beat india at this date . india should stay home at 27 feb.
Sir, aglay ghar me ghus ke maar gye. Ab indians koi aur gola (planet) pe chale jaen kya?

Don't bitch moan next time one of our boys cannot control themselves from pulling the trigger. And its coming very soon.

Bookmarking your post for future reference.

Oh please, spare us the righteous avenger narrative.

Your "boys" have been killing and injuring civilians including women and children for the last 5 decades. So spare us the threat. We already know what you will be doing, kill a few more innocent villagers.

When you put that into context, then the story makes sense as to why a bunch of villagers will pick up weapons against foreign soldiers.

"Skull and bones" "Raj Hindustani" "Virus" and all the rest of them (PDF Indians these days) are perfect examples of the beta cockroach.

No matter the abuse inflicted on them (and the worst of theirs), cockroaches will keep crawling back for more. The worthless cockroach cannot help itself....it is what it is.

This forum more broadly today.... is what happens when you let these cockroaches run the show and drive the rest of the better actually contributing fauna (from India) away.....you are just left with the cockroaches....fully addicted and constrained to their social media vermin tendency....and oodles of time to scurry and get hits from it....and leave ever growing garbage dump in their wake, that none of the better fauna will now return to.

The better fauna (having moved and proceeded to more intelligent focused debate in other places) actively hate these vermin too, so PDF is stuck with them.

Things that revel in abuse and garbage....and they have extremely high tolerance and 2nd nature for it as you look at their dilapidated hovel origins.

Don't bitch moan next time one of our boys cannot control themselves from pulling the trigger. And its coming very soon.

Bookmarking your post for future reference.
Remind me when my dad once told us, he almost killed a bangali farmer while posted in the border area in east Pak. It was early morning (almost dark) and someone was running toward his post. Despite my father repeated calls to halt or identify, idiot farmer wouldn’t respond. It wasn’t until he was close enough to hear my father charged his machine gun to shoot that he identified himself as a farmer.

I guess things hasn’t change much.

When you put that into context, then the story makes sense as to why a bunch of villagers will pick up weapons against foreign soldiers.
Villagers have to pick up arms and confront bsf only exposes the BGB of their failure to protect the the villagers from bsf's attack. Now BGB is turned into a compliant, subservient forces just like the political leadership of Bangladesh. Current BGB is not even a shadow of its former BDR.

Villagers have to pick up arms and confront bsf only exposes the BGB of their failure to protect the the villagers from bsf's attack. Now BGB is turned into a compliant, subservient forces just like the political leadership of Bangladesh. Current BGB is not even a shadow of its former BDR.
BGB is meek because of the message the BDR/ BGB rcvd from Hasina in Pilkhana.

Do not make trouble at the border with India. If you do so, another Pilkhana will unfurl.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom