What's new

4 Bangladeshis shot by BSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did not pay the right amount of bribe or BSF asked more that they denied thats why they were shot. They were shot while returning not for entering. Why it happen every time!!! Why do not ask this question to yourself. Most importantly while preaching secularism why you lot still practicing religious fundamentalism by not legalizing cow trade at the border which will be win win for the both!!!

India is largest Beef exporter, so ur religious angle is not valid. Kapil Sibbal (Indian Minister) wife run butcher house , send ur Commerce misnster and get permission of beef export. Am I stoping u???? India is secular coz dharmic ppl are majority here. Whr Muslim lives, no one else can live, Not even Shia, Ahmedi and Bohra so please stop mocking us. We don't want to learn secularism from a Muslim. We have seen you guys in your country.

BSF is bribe taker, what is BGB??? Are they Prophet?? How many smuggler ur BGB catch?? If you know little economics, the country where smuggle object is consumed is loose revenue.. Why ur govt supporting smuggling?? Go ask ur govt to legalise beef trade..

Instead of making your own delusional story go and see the video clip of post #3 and discover what happens at the border. Specially watch from 2:30 to 2:50.

Regarding Jamati propaganda, I can say you UNB is a government news source. So keep your rant to yourself.

4 people have been shot not one that they can just make their own story and you can stop your own.

Bottom line this shooting is happening only cause of not giving bribe or giving bribe at the right amount.

Do I look fool to you??? Indian BSF is taking bribe, BGB is not. Ask ur govt to legalise the trade.
My last point was just a possibility. Forensic can reveal the truth..

Ideally and technically
a) BSF should Shot any one approaching Fence (Indian territory) or merge BD into India.. We can not have open border with BD.

I have applied. But I saw that they need people who will kill them before taking bribe. So i left. :))
So according to you smuggling is a crime so it should be annihilated but bribing is ok :rofl: man you are full of crap

SL navy regularly shoots Indian fisherman, even though its very difficult to know exact border, even by GPS. I, dont know if India and pak have some agreement with regards to fishermen....but then I was talking about smugglers, who arent much different than pirates.

You have no idea what pirates are do you?

[B]Do I look fool to you???[/B] Indian BSF is taking bribe, BGB is not. Ask ur govt to legalise the trade.

Ideally and technically
a) BSF should Shot any one approaching Fence (Indian territory) or merge BD into India.. We can not have open border with BD.

Abb hum apney mu se kiya kahein ......:D

The fence is well within Indian territory. Anyone approaching the fence is already trespassing.

Indian BSF trespassed many times . I would say its the weakness of BD force not to kill these trespassing BSF killers

Smuggling is a crime so it should be destroy. Taking bribe from smugglers and after that killing them is the best thing. We will get revenue and one less smuggler. Is not it good ?
So according to you smuggling is a crime so it should be annihilated but bribing is ok :rofl: man you are full of crap

I know what a pirate is....fear of getting killed is the best deterrent to stop smuggling.

India is largest Beef exporter, so ur religious angle is not valid. Kapil Sibbal (Indian Minister) wife run butcher house , send ur Commerce misnster and get permission of beef export. Am I stoping u???? India is secular coz dharmic ppl are majority here. Whr Muslim lives, no one else can live, Not even Shia, Ahmedi and Bohra so please stop mocking us. We don't want to learn secularism from a Muslim. We have seen you guys in your country.

BSF is bribe taker, what is BGB??? Are they Prophet?? How many smuggler ur BGB catch?? If you know little economics, the country where smuggle object is consumed is loose revenue.. Why ur govt supporting smuggling?? Go ask ur govt to legalise beef trade..

We all know how much secular you lot are where religious riot is a very common thing by the hindu extremist. Even Rahul Gandhi had to say to USA that hindu terrorism is the biggest threat then Al qaeda or LET or HUJI which Indian media kept on parroting.

Regarding beef export may be but this is also true in many places cow slaughter even not permitted such as Gujrat where one of the worst religious riot occurred.

No one says BGB does not take bribe. But here the issue is violation of human right and killing civilians even if he is smuggler for not giving bribe money which can not be justified in any civilized country.

It is India which is not legalizing cow trade. Not the other way around.

Yes you are right 5 billion usd smuggling helping the Indians poor most to survive and damaging Bangladeshi economy.

I know what a pirate is....fear of getting killed is the best deterrent to stop smuggling.

Majority of the smuggler at the border area are Indians apart from the cow smugglers and they are never killed.

Do I look fool to you???

:D am afraid you are right on spot

Indian BSF is taking bribe, BGB is not. Ask ur govt to legalise the trade.

Is buying cows from India is illegal in BD?

Ideally and technically

Ideally India should merg its bordering areas with BD into BD to avoid Assam like situation and claims and counter claims by Indian politicians.

FOR GOD SAKE STOP WITH STUPID FONT COLOR.....

As a prevention, the Bangaldeshi force should bomb all those cows on Indian side.

Well what can I say, Pakistani idea if sovereignty isn't followed by other countries with more self respect.

bgb can however bomb whateve they want inside bd territory, or better yet don't let the smugglers to hop border.

I am not secular. Enough of secularism.. We are now correcting a mistake our forefathers have done.heh he. By the way terrorists should not lecture about terrorism.
We all know how much secular you lot are where religious riot is a very common thing by the hindu extremist. Even Rahul Gandhi had to say to USA that hindu terrorism is the biggest threat then Al qaeda or LET or HUJI which Indian media kept on parroting.

Regarding beef export may be but this is also true in many places cow slaughter even not permitted such as Gujrat where one of the worst religious riot occurred.

No one says BGB does not take bribe. But here the issue is violation of human right and killing civilians even if he is smuggler for not giving bribe money which can not be justified in any civilized country.

Yes you are right 5 billion usd smuggling helping the Indians poor most to survive and damaging Bangladeshi economy.

Majority of the smuggler at the border area are Indians apart from the cow smugglers and they are never killed.

They can do nothing. They will be annihilated. They knew it. we are their creator. we will be the destroyer.
Indian BSF trespassed many times . I would say its the weakness of BD force not to kill these trespassing BSF killers

What type of smuggling is going on at this front? is of only cows or anything else?

if its of only cows how it is causing huge loss to exchequer of India ?

You are right if at all BSF had to take action against "smugglers" they should detain them but why BSF is not doing that so far?

According to Bangladeshi members here, 1-2 million cows are smuggled annually, so just make out the revenue loss. And not only cows there might be other items also being smuggled. So loss might be in 100-200 millions or even more.And loss is for both India and Bangladesh, as both are losing the import -export duties.

Without smuggling most of the Indian product will lost its competitive edge this is the reason why Indian officially supporting this smuggling activity. No other smuggler even died or killed by BSF. This is mostly cow smuggler those who get killed when they do not pay bribe or pay the right amount that they ask.

The BGB is not taking any action against smugglers, or are BGB people Indian agents trained to benefit and promoter Indian products rather than Bangladeshi economy

Ideally India should merg its bordering areas with BD into BD to avoid Assam like situation and claims and counter claims by Indian politicians.

Nice try, its easier for Pak to merge with Afghanistan than India-BD. You should look into it...

@Riots: Always started by Muslims. In Islamic Uttar Pradesh, more than 10 major riots done by Sunni terrorists. I am eye witness of Bhagalpur riots, I know how Muslim start riots in India.

@Rahul Gandhi: He is Rohit Sharma of Indian politics, Full of talent but useless. Don't mention him, He can sell his country for Muslim Vote.

@Gujrat: Even alcohol is ban in Gujrat. Gujrati don't eat animal protein and Alcohol. Its state policy made by state govt.

@Human right violation: Its stupid crime, BSF should either kill or capture pole-vauletrs and smuggler. Taking bribe is wrong.

@BD economy: We are at same point, the smuggling hurt revenue in BD as well as India. They seller is evading sales tax, while buyer is evading tax. Lets have legal route of Beef export. But till the accord is not signed, there must not be suggling, The BGN must stop smugllers in BD side.

@Indian smugglers: Hope BGB kill them. Let me assure u, I will not shread single tear if BGB kill Indian smugglers.

@India not legalising cow trade: Have bilateral discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom