What's new

4 Bangladeshis shot by BSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job BSF, you know what they say, prevention is better than cure, and I am glad Indian Paramilitary is realizing this and taking appropriate action...

Once these illegals get into our country, they would not be willing to leave, not to mention that Bangladesh with its poor economy would not want to burden itself with additional stomachs to feed. So we need to deal with this issue before they invade our country...

As a prevention, the Bangaldeshi force should bomb all those cows on Indian side.

Really ? Coming from you ? I am here to put everything on religious perspective. Enough of secularism.BSF's actions are justified as the actions of these so called freedom fighters.
Stop spamming the thread needlessly with religion.
On topic, Bangladeshi cow smugglers are surely at fault here but that doesn't justify BSF's action.

Really ? Coming from you ? I am here to put everything on religious perspective. Enough of secularism.BSF's actions are justified as the actions of these so called freedom fighters.

Then piss off, this is not a religious thread.Moreover you make no sense.
please enlighten me, how killing is justified.Have you no respect for a person's life?Now before you start talking crap again, i would have said that even if they were hindus.

please enlighten me, how killing is justified.Have you no respect for a person's life?Now before you start talking crap again, i would have said that even if they were hindus.

BSF is brutal killing squad nothing else. The indian govt has failed to find out any mechanism to solve this issue through talks with BD govt, though Indian govt always find time to take up transit trade issue with BD visiting officials

Really piss off ? Ask the razakars present here how they use the word Hindu in every thread. You guys condemn BSF when BSF kills. But you will never condemn when a hindu died. I know what you will say. You will say I am sorry for the death. But it is justified. Is not it true ? I will do the same thing here. I would like to say BSF should take the bribe and then KILL.

You guys condemn BSF when BSF kills. But you will never condemn when a hindu died.

Will is a future tense that has not taken place yet so when it happens then do react otherwise you are souding like a frustrated member seems got banned recently.

I know what you will say. You will say I am sorry for the death.

The Bangladeshis atleast expect the same little "sorry" from you Indians.

I would like to say BSF should take the bribe and then KILL.

BSF is already doing that. what rational you are suggesting here?

Rest in peace..........

Killing is not justified, even though smugglers were crossing border. They can be caught alive and punished according to law of land.

But smuggling should be stopped, it might be causing huge loss to exchequer of India and Bangladesh by skipping all types of taxes and duties.

Good job BSF, you know what they say, prevention is better than cure, and I am glad Indian Paramilitary is realizing this and taking appropriate action...

Once these illegals get into our country, they would not be willing to leave, not to mention that Bangladesh with its poor economy would not want to burden itself with additional stomachs to feed. So we need to deal with this issue before they invade our country...

I guess you have not watch the clip posted in the post #3. Watch from 2:30 to 2:50 to see how much good work your worth less BSF is doing. Not to mention despite fence more then 1.5 million cows are coming from India. Obviously it is not without knowledge or intention of BSF.

Regarding poor economy think about yours hunger and malnourished poor India. You will see for not paying money farmers are committing suicide, your ministers are asking to eat rats to its people instead of rice. but will you see the same in Bangladesh??? No wonder this is the reason why Bangladesh is ahead of India in terms of most of the social indices.

Indians and Bangladeshis deserve each other after all they both try to go together.Ram milaye jodi.

It has been done in past when you glorified invaders. Another thing is that we will not say sorry and kill more. And also the rational thing is that smuglers, terrorists(your freedom fightres) they only understand the language of bullets.
Will is a future tense that has not taken place yet so when it happens then do react otherwise you are souding like a frustrated member seems got banned recently.

The Bangladeshis atleast expect the same little "sorry" from you Indians.

BSF is already doing that. what rational you are suggesting here?

Today its cows, tomorrow who knows what ?

BSF should shoot all smugglers ( of all religions and nationality ) who violate our national security.

Do not appease them. It is justified. If they can justify, why not we ?
Rest in peace..........

Killing is not justified, even though smugglers were crossing border. They can be caught alive and punished according to law of land.

But smuggling should be stopped, it might Do not apese them. It is fully justified. be causing huge loss to exchequer of India and Bangladesh by skipping all types of taxes and duties.

Rest in peace..........

But smuggling should be stopped, it might be causing huge loss to exchequer of India and Bangladesh by skipping all types of taxes and duties.

What type of smuggling is going on at this front? is of only cows or anything else?

if its of only cows how it is causing huge loss to exchequer of India ?

You are right if at all BSF had to take action against "smugglers" they should detain them but why BSF is not doing that so far?

Do not use these of sentence. They are smugglers. They deserve to die.

BSF should shoot all smugglers ( of all religions and nationality ) who violate our national security.

By your justification, we should also shoot at sight the Indian fishermen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom