What's new

2 Bangladeshis kidnapped by BSF

Can any sane Indian answer my sincere question?

Why do Indians support kidnapping and subsequent killing of Bangladeshi people? Isn't sneaking into BD territory to kidnap our people beyond BSF's mandate??

As you answered me, I am presuming you are "sane". Give a neutral source (international and credible that is) supporting your claims that India is officially supporting kidnapping/ killing of BD people.

Fact is, those who cross intl. borders are NEVER INNOCENT (OBVIOUSLY WITH A VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS). Every country deals with them with an heavy hand. Also, most of these smugglers are involved in anti-social activities in India. What do you guys expect we should do with them? Give them 5 star accomodation?

Here is another incident where BSF intruded inside Bangladesh looted village home and kidnapped Bangladeshis

-----------------------------
BSF intrude into Bangladesh again, beat up 3 citizens

Reported on: March 21, 2012 20:43 PM

Kurigram, Mar 21 (UNB) - Indian Border Security Force (BSF) again intruded into Bangladesh territory and injured three Bangladeshis in Bhurungamari upazila early Wednesday.

Local sources said some 10/15 BSF jawans chased a group of Indian cattle traders and entered Bangladesh territory through Shilkhuri Katgir border.

Later, they ransacked the house of Bangladeshi citizen Abu Bakr Siddique and beat up the house inmates -Anjuara, Asiya and Abu Bakr.

The Indian border guards also looted Tk 8,000 in cash, two mobile phone sets and other valuables from the house.

They exploded three cocktails and hurriedly fled away as local people rushed to the spot.

Meanwhile, a battalion commander level flag meeting between BGB and BSF was held at Katgir border for two hours from 10am.

The BGB strongly condemned the incident and demanded punishment to the BSF jawans responsible for the incident.

The BSF officials present in the meeting said they would look into the matter.

Kurigram-45 BGB commander Lt. Colonel Ziaul Haque Khaled said BGB protested the incident at the meeting and BSF assured them of investigating the matter.

A group of BSF jawans crossed the border in the same manner three months back and kidnapped a Bangladeshi, Osman Ali, 40, from the village. He is now in Indian Kochbihar jail.

UNBconnect... - BSF intrude into Bangladesh again, beat up 3 citizens

krait veera, vo jo illegal ki ap bat kar rahe ho,vo log Indians hai .Not Bangladeshi. Bangal hone se hi koi Bangladeshi nai banta. jab push in kia aap ki BSF, or BDR un logon ko push-back karaya os waqt vo log khud hi bola," Hum log bangal hai is liye hamein hamari hi force bangal desh pe push-in kar rahe hai.or bd bhi hamein nhi apnaya,hum kaha jaenge ".

and please veera,mere ko Indian media ki story mat sunao. jab main yaha border mein rehta ho,mujhe tumse achi tarah maloom hai,kon galat or kon sahi
eto bhalo hindi sikhla kotha diya...:lol: amio to eto bhalo hindi bolte pari na :rofl:

As you answered me, I am presuming you are "sane". Give a neutral source (international and credible that is) supporting your claims that India is officially supporting kidnapping/ killing of BD people.

Fact is, those who cross intl. borders are NEVER INNOCENT (OBVIOUSLY WITH A VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS). Every country deals with them with an heavy hand. Also, most of these smugglers are involved in anti-social activities in India. What do you guys expect we should do with them? Give them 5 star accomodation?

Hands in glove with Indian minister in cow smuggling

I fail to understand how kidnapped people become trespassers.

The norm is for criminals to be punished once their crimes are proven. In India, it seems the punished are labelled criminals to prove their crimes!

Man, things work differently at the border and I know you know that too.

Can any sane Bangladeshi answer my sincere question?

As bd posters are saying here BSF picked them up from bd territory, what was BGB oding during all these? Aren't they supposed to protect sovereignty of BD??

You are right. We should shoot at BSF if they lay a feet on our country. :-)

This is really weird, the way some BD people indulge in propaganda is incredible. They kept saying BSF should not shoot, so when our forces arrested smugglers, then they are crying its kidnapping. These people have no honesty and its not possible to please these people short of handing over NE India and Assam to them.

A few days back BGB shot dead smugglers when the smugglers attacked them. No propaganda then, that the poor kid was taking a stroll next to the border at 3 am at night when the bloodthirsty trigger happy BGB sneaked up on him and shot him dead. But this is what we get when BSF does it.

Still remember the poor feluni case, the idiots did not even mention that she and her father were indeed living in india for over a decade and crossing the border illegally at night using a ladder. Not one demanded prosecution of her father for putting the kid at risk, not one asked action against him for violating international border, infact they have given him an assistance package. Such moral bankruptcy in some people is alarming.

This is really weird, the way some BD people indulge in propaganda is incredible. They kept saying BSF should not shoot, so when our forces arrested smugglers, then they are crying its kidnapping. These people have no honesty and its not possible to please these people short of handing over NE India and Assam to them.

A few days back BGB shot dead smugglers when the smugglers attacked them. No propaganda then, that the poor kid was taking a stroll next to the border at 3 am at night when the bloodthirsty trigger happy BGB sneaked up on him and shot him dead. But this is what we get when BSF does it.

Still remember the poor feluni case, the idiots did not even mention that she and her father were indeed living in india for over a decade and crossing the border illegally at night using a ladder. Not one demanded prosecution of her father for putting the kid at risk, not one asked action against him for violating international border, infact they have given him an assistance package. Such moral bankruptcy in some people is alarming.

Felani was unarmed. BSF killed an unarmed girl! There are other ways of punishing!

BSF should not arrest people from our territory. They don't have the right.

india is occupying Bangladeshi territory and indian dalals are in sahabag dancing on awami league tune. Bangladesh migh have got independence from Pakistan but we still have earn our independence from indian occupation and terrorism.

Felani was unarmed. BSF killed an unarmed girl! There are other ways of punishing!

1) At the dead of night there is no way one would know if one is armed or unarmed. Smugglers are often armed. Its sad that she was killed, but the fault lies with the father. Try to jump a border fence at night and there are chances one is going to get shot - almost everywhere in Asia. Besides we do not know if they tried to flee, did not obey order when asked to stop etc etc.

2) Sure India must not arrest anyone from BD, but I doubt these reports. There are obvious flaws there too, like the family claiming these people were being tortured. That sounds like obvious propaganda and lies told by the smugglers families to protect them as there is no way they would know whats happening to them in a foreign country. The families never explain what their kids do near the border at 3 AM. They are hardly neutral witnesses.

I don't believe Bangladeshi version. But Bangladeshis are not our Jamai Raja that they can come into India anytime and live for decade illegally. What Bangladeshis created Pakistan for??

1) At the dead of night there is no way one would know if one is armed or unarmed.

That is utter and shameless indian lie, after she was shot, even when she was graping for life in the fence and calling out for her father foe more than 35-45 minutes, BSF let her die. After her death BSF let her body in the fence for many hours and picture show brutal refelction india as a nation.

That is utter and shameless indian lie, after she was shot, even when she was graping for life in the fence and calling out for her father foe more than 35-45 minutes, BSF let her die. After her death BSF let her body in the fence for many hours and picture show brutal refelction india as a nation.

How do you know so called minute informations.

Not true, when BSF tried to help her, Jamaatis did not let them help as they wanted a nice piece of misreported and one sided propaganda.

There, now I've come down to your level, now defeat me using experience and enjoy it too.

I don't believe Bangladeshi version. But Bangladeshis are not our Jamai Raja that they can come into India anytime and live for decade illegally. What Bangladeshis created Pakistan for??

Stop derailing. Go through the proper procedure through court if you find Bangladeshis living illegally in India. No one stopped you. And I didn't know that one has to be your Jamai Raja in order to not to get shot. How civil!

Not true, when BSF tried to help her, Jamaatis did not let them help as they wanted a nice piece of misreported and one sided propaganda.

There, now I've come down to your level, now defeat me using experience and enjoy it too.

For obvious reasons , don't argue with a Pakistani about the matters of Bangladesh please.

Stop pole vaulting into India...and get free of all the troubles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom