What's new

2 Bangladeshis kidnapped by BSF

Indian BSF kidnapped Bangladeshis from inside Bangladesh border and now indians claiming Bangladeshis in their own land illegal. That garbage talk by indians at best.

Many works as Cayotes that help people in illegally entering India. Its a good business for people living near border.

Its a well known business.

And should I tell you what these illegal BD do in our country ? We are sick of them. Come 2014, all will be sent back to live with you, neer the border or wherever you want.

Then BSF will be silent. Then only peace will come.
so pretty much India faces the same problem Pakistan faces on the western border? (minus the terrorism and jihadis)

Its unfortunate how Bangladeshis are being treated by India.

Five illegal Bangladeshi immigrants held

252 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants caught in six days

Nearly 7,000 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants held in Delhi in past 5 years

15 illegal Bangladeshi migrants held, one with Aadhaar card

Over 250 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants held in Mumbai

I'm sorry, how do you expect us to treat them, if the report is published by the BSF on day by days basis, most of the BullSh!T claims of the Bangladeshi's being innocent will proved as crap. there is huge illegal trade at the border, and those who are caught are not randomly picked up, they will be with known background with illegal activities, most of them will be involved in the illegal trade in some way or the other.either directly involved or they will be facilitators of the the illegal trade.

We are sick of the illegal bangladeshi immigrants. I dont know about this case. But I am talking in general.

I am waiting for that update.

I can't believe that they did this though. How can the Indian forces fully violate this, what the hack was BDR doing?

Its all poppycock.

Everything thats wrong or goes wrong in BD is a ' conspiracy' or some one else's fault. This must be a case of two ' pole vaulters' nabbed and has been twisted the other way round.

What is the BGB paid for ? How does BSF manage to ' cross' with impunity while BGB twiddles it thumbs ? If only there were half as effective as the BSF ..

i don't want to troll but these goddamned bongs are irritating.

what part you don't understand????

it's simple your fellow countrymen is coming illegally to my country.
stop them or we will stop them.
in new delhi each and every slum is infested with them.seelampur,seemapuri,jahangir puri,mangol puri,sultan puri.you just name a place and you will find a bangladeshi.
there population is so high that politicians are playin vote bank politics by providing them with ration cards.kalu bhaiya and bhai ranbir singh is eg.

i don't need source to prove all this sh8t.i live in a city infested with bangladeshis.
you take them back or we will take care of the mess.

2 Bangladeshis kidnapped by BSF

UNB, Joypurhat

India's Border Security Force (BSF) members intruded into Bangladesh twice and kidnapped two Bangladeshis from West Ramkrishnapur border in sadar upazila on Tuesday night and Wednesday.

The victims were identified as Nazmul Hossain Ujjwal, 33, son of Moazzem Hossain and Mizanur Rahman, 19, son of Abdul Quddus of West Krishnapur village under Dhalahar union in the upazila.
Family sources said, BSF caught Nazmul on Tuesday late night and Mizanur on Wednesday afternoon from near the No 76 Main Pillar at the frontier village and dragged them into India and were torturing both since their capture.

When contacted at 5:30pm yesterday, Joypurhat BGB 3 Battalion Commander Lt Col Khasru Shabbir Ali admitted the incident, saying that they have already sent to letter inviting their BSF counterparts to attend a flag meeting to discuss the procedure of handing over the captives to them.

http://thenewnationbd.com/newsdetails.aspx?newsid=65400

Such a beautiful name "RamKrishnaPura" Look like Bangaldeshi still remember there ancestors..

@Topic: Does TS or News reporter never heard the term Detention , How come it is kidnapping???

The men were detained from Pillar number 76, Bangladeshi claim (on PDF) there men were in Bangladesh, Indian claim They were in Indian territory. ..

Many Bangladeshis live in India . . . . . fact! If people illegally cross border, BSF has a right to detain them . . . . fact!

Why do people keep bothering about these illigal border crossers that I don't understand.

I fail to understand how kidnapped people become trespassers.

The norm is for criminals to be punished once their crimes are proven. In India, it seems the punished are labelled criminals to prove their crimes!

Can any sane Bangladeshi answer my sincere question?

As bd posters are saying here BSF picked them up from bd territory, what was BGB oding during all these? Aren't they supposed to protect sovereignty of BD??

Can any sane Indian answer my sincere question?

Why do Indians support kidnapping and subsequent killing of Bangladeshi people? Isn't sneaking into BD territory to kidnap our people beyond BSF's mandate??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom