What's new

2 Bangladeshis shot dead by Indian BSF along Rajshahi border

Well said. Now, @Nilgiri will dislike you.

I dislike him but I do like the job he is doing for me without instruction, now go to sleep little one....

BAL-BD must be undermined and defeated so we can get to the endgame for your swamp. No need to delay it further.

There is a civilized world and there is medieval terror fest india. In the civilized world any trespasser arrested, deported jailed and or fined. But indian hindu extremist mentality only looking for blood. No wonder india and indians are hated through out south asia.
True india and bangladeshs relations are not strained. They know these trespassers are common civilians and not military threat,they should b arrested,fined, but indians blood thirst goes unmatched

Did partition as couldn't bear to live with kuffars but want to smuggle their way in for Ghazwa e hind ,Good Momins for you.

Of them, BSF members left the body of Mithu beside his home but took away the body of Bashar, said Char Ashariadaha UP chairman Sanaullah.

Is the Bangladeshi state functioning? Where is BGB? Hindu terrorists invade BD territory at ease and no response from concerned people. Where is media coverage? Where is public outcry? In response maybe they killed some Muslims in Bangladesh and jailed even more. What is a mad dog this country turned out. Where is unnoyoner joar in border areas. These areas should be developed for livestock farming. But oh no same hollow sound like rest of the country. As comments noted here Hindu terrorists not only support these killings but shag in pleasure.

There is a civilized world and there is medieval terror fest india. In the civilized world any trespasser arrested, deported jailed and or fined. But indian hindu extremist mentality only looking for blood. No wonder india and indians are hated through out south asia.
Yeah yh we are terrorists, so please ask your citizens to not cross borders or they will be shot like a dog.

It's like, someone has stolen 12 eggs, and Indian penalty is 1 year (12 months) imprisonment. Truly convincing.:tup:

How can anyone convince anyone who equates illegal border crossing with stealing 12 Eggs !!

Good luck

How can anyone convince anyone who equates illegal border crossing with stealing 12 Eggs !!

Good luck
@itsanufy, this is one of the real reason I am too much annoyed with India and some indians too who believe that illegal border crossing punishment must be shoot at sight! Even don't bother to pay attention to my comparison about stealing and and 1 years penalty.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom