What's new

101 of downing a fighter jet!

Coward indians still wont make a difference. If they want face saving they have to get in a dog fight and win :D

It has been come to the notice of Pakistan's Intel agencies that RAW has reached out to the Afghan NDS to plan a shot down of Pakistani Aircraft at Smungli or Peshawar airbase while landing or taking off. Ary news .

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Signalian @Path-Finder @I S I @I.R.A @BHarwana @IceCold @Verve @Maxpane @Max @fitpOsitive @Areesh

The question is which weapon can be used to shoot down a jet that is either taking off or landing at a well secured air base? @MastanKhan

Rag tag militia is not supposed to posses such weapons, which would point to involvement of a state or state(s) and their agencies.

Or did they plan repeat of Mehran base or something on similar lines?

These cowards as usual will select a soft target ..... Karachi should be put on high alert.

In past our COAS would fly to city of Kabul and meet the mayor of Kabul after a terrorist attack, why not as a preemptive measure let our Air Chief make a visit in advance?

The question is which weapon can be used to shoot down a jet that is either taking off or landing at a well secured air base? @MastanKhan

Rag tag militia is not supposed to posses such weapons, which would point to involvement of a state or state(s) and their agencies.

Or did they plan repeat of Mehran base or something on similar lines?

These cowards as usual will select a soft target ..... Karachi should be put on high alert.

In past our COAS would fly to city of Kabul and meet the mayor of Kabul after a terrorist attack, why not as a preemptive measure let our Air Chief make a visit in advance?

Hi,

Shoulder launched SAM---. A .30 / .50 caliber machine gun or an RPG.

Hi,

Shoulder launched SAM---. A .30 / .50 caliber machine gun or an RPG.

If the intent is to accurately target and down a jet ........ then am I right to say that the weapon of choice would be shoulder launched SAM ........ and a terrorist organisation like TTP is not supposed to posses such weapon? The use of such weapon should be enough to prove which state sponsored this attack?

Actually, its a very passive way quietly alerting the entire public. First, it hits the social media. Then it hits the mainstream media. And before you know it, every person in peshawar will be on the look out for anything suspicious...

it is not easy for anyone of these terrorists to down fighterjet they will try to down helicopter or passenger aircraft

NDS headquarter needs to be bombed along with Kabul palace if this happens. No two ways about it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom