What's new

India Between Rock and a Hard Place

India is a stupid state, to say the least. They have created problems within through CAA and in Kashmir with literally zero gains for itself. Now two Nuclear powers are sitting on India's head squeezing it from two opposite directions and India can't confront either of the two being in control. The moment Kashmir LOC will open for war, Kashmir liberation movement with receive needful oil to blaze "India Chita" to its full.

My analysis is we are witnessing last 10 years of existence of Hindustan - Insha'Allah.

India is being ruled by extremists.
History has told us that this type of rule, wherever in the world, is self-defeating.

The current situation of India tells us why the framework of Gandhi - secular India - was better. He was also a KATTUR hindu but in sheep's clothing.

who the fcuk delete my post . this is bull shit. what wrong with saying that india is between a dick and a hard place?

Last edited:
China has provided Pakistan an opportunity. Both China and Pakistan should work together to free the occupied territories.

I think a new Kargil has happened to India. interesting revelation by Parwin worth the time.

There is already a thread going on, If you didn’t knew, I will tag you.

Your valuable input might further diversify that thread instead of starting a new one
Share link of that thread and if these two are related we should merge them and keep discussion at one place.

My question is: what are the options for India?
index.jpg

;)

No seriously, this matter will most likely be resolved with diplomacy and there wont be much further aggression. India knowing its limitations have wisely chosen to avoid aggression. A very small ratio of the population having brains will actually question gov. and military for failure to respond and showing some balls but the vast majority will be pleased and charged again by some false flag operation or increased aggression against Pakistan. Its quite easy to manage the crowd there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom