What's new

An airspace ban on the cards?

Hi,

Since the passions are high between the arch rivals of the sub continent and India has taken the lead to retaliate by revoking MFN status and a 200% increase in customs duty on Pakistani merchandises - - - - - - - -

I was wondering is there going to be an airspace ban by the Indian establishment as well?

@Tps43 @Signalian @Indus Pakistan @Reichmarshal @Starlord @The Sandman @Areesh @Path-Finder @fitpOsitive @Max @ice cold @Verve @Valar. @Champion_Usmani @Chakar @litman @I.R.A @pakistanipower @PakSword @Dawood Ibrahim @BHarwana

The only thing that Pakistan now needs to do is ........ tell everyone, we are not going to talk to india until they drop their childish attitude and act like a mature state.

india has long escaped talks with Pakistan, every time they have misused the opportunity and turned it into a Pakistan maligning and bashing campaign .......... this time around situation is quite different, people, serious parties now want these talks to happen no matter what ....

This time around things are in our favor (inside and outside india), we have the right cards ...... so lets not let the indian establishment escape that easily this time.

The only thing that Pakistan now needs to do is ........ tell everyone, we are not going to talk to india until they drop their childish attitude and act like a mature state.

india has long escaped talks with Pakistan, every time they have misused the opportunity and turned it into a Pakistan maligning and bashing campaign .......... this time around situation is quite different, people, serious parties now want these talks to happen no matter what ....

This time around things are in our favor (inside and outside india), we have the right cards ...... so lets not let the indian establishment escape that easily this time.
Only problem with this logic - India does not want any talks. Even today your PM has said we want to talk and resolve the differences. India has refused all talks

Only problem with this logic - India does not want any talks. Even today your PM has said we want to talk and resolve the differences. India has refused all talks

You refuse something over which you hold the absolute authority. It would be quite embarrassing for india to start talks later on when others pressurize her. Pakistan is waiting for your next election, we understand before that its useless.

You refuse something over which you hold the absolute authority. It would be quite embarrassing for india to start talks later on when others pressurize her. Pakistan is waiting for your next election, we understand before that its useless.
LoL if you think anyone can pressurize India for talks.

If nothing can happen till election why does Imran Khan ask for talks every second week?

BTW even after election our stand will not change

The difference between adult and a child
You wan2 talk or face a stick your choice

The difference between adult and a child
You wan2 talk or face a stick your choice
hum-tum-mein-itne-ched.jpg

LoL if you think anyone can pressurize India for talks.

You are not to be blamed, you have been injected with too much juice of "hum super power hy".

If nothing can happen till election why does Imran Khan ask for talks every second week?

BTW even after election our stand will not change

Because a responsible nation believes that differences and problems can be resolved through dialogue.

You don't have a stand, if you had a brain you would appreciate our efforts to not let you get isolated.

India would lose more on any air space ban, last time they did, we reciprocated and then they came back crying

Hi,

Since the passions are high between the arch rivals of the sub continent and India has taken the lead to retaliate by revoking MFN status and a 200% increase in customs duty on Pakistani merchandises - - - - - - - -

I was wondering is there going to be an airspace ban by the Indian establishment as well?

@Tps43 @Signalian @Indus Pakistan @Reichmarshal @Starlord @The Sandman @Areesh @Path-Finder @fitpOsitive @Max @ice cold @Verve @Valar. @Champion_Usmani @Chakar @litman @I.R.A @pakistanipower @PakSword @Dawood Ibrahim @BHarwana

Then my dear only problem here is you will keep bleeding as you are

Then my dear only problem here is you will keep bleeding as you are
You are a senior Pakistani member who I respect a lot. Please answer my genuine question

Just tell me realistically. What exactly do you expect from any talks between India and Pakistan?

India will give you the Kashmir Valley? - That is not going to happen
Pakistan will give us P-0-K? That is not going to happen
India will hold a referendum? That is not going to happen
Pakistan will hand over Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim? That is not going to happen

Both India and Pakistan have their red lines and none of them will cross them.

So tell me honestly - Isn't status quo better than this tamasha of peace talks?

You are a senior Pakistani member who I respect a lot. Please answer my genuine question

Just tell me realistically. What exactly do you expect from any talks between India and Pakistan?

Pakistan will hand over Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim? That is not going to happen

dear @Soumitra i respect you too that is why i did not repled your post from mobile and on my laptop to reply you in better way

with talk we both have god so many good things such as samjhota express lahore delhi bus service agreement ot transportation if we keep in touch there will be a time when we start trusting each other and work on real big issues .

i know and they should not give us but give it back to kashmiri people

we must give it back to kashmiri people

if no refrundom then there must be another way to get rid of this blood sucking issue

dawood is an indian national he can be but trust me is very old sick man you may not need him . hafiz saeed is something else even if they did not give him still they can cut his wings .but all this cutting his power will happen when we talk and convene each other

if they will not cross red lines then they will have red blood bath every day every week every month or every year . its not good to cross red line rather then wash daily red blood ?

my dear even hardcore modi allowed that norwegian ex PM to visit kashmir and talk to hurriyat and then visit paksitan and talk to pak gov and kashmiris of azad kashmir . why ?because that damn 6 points agenda of the guy can bring back some result . if you read those 6 points there must be a way in them .and let me told you so many people and solders are alive today because we talked in 2003 and having seasefire agreement (even its not fully worked) still hunders if not thousands are alive today because of that agreement . when we have talks at least blood bath reduced . just look at this figure when both sides calm down things go to better . i still remember in 2006 -07-08 i thought kashmir issue is forgotton no one not even kashmiris talk about it much those days . why ? because the GOI was not butral like now there was talks and good relations of india pakistan so people have hope . you can not push them to wall and enjoy .

430px-Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

fixdwxwkno-1548217032_colorcorrected1.jpeg

2019_2$largeimg205_Feb_2019_003638147.jpg

Hi,

I don't really understand why Pak is playing on back foot. Pakistan should suspend the trade, kick their ambassador out of country, ban their channels, and remove any signs of India or Indians in Pakistan. We are playing very defensive.

This thread needs to be closed as air space ban is already in effect and Indian airlines are facing Financial meltdown.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom