What's new

An airspace ban on the cards?

Apnay papa jaani sy b aysay bat krty ho?
Ganda bacha :coffee:

Its not about blowing stuff but can India afford to impose such a ban or its only good to take petty actions, things like 200% increase in customs duty on the almost nonexistent trade with Pakistan.

Last time I checked we don't use their airspace that muh ? Let's up the ante a lil bit :devil:

Why should we even care what these Indians gonna do ....if they don't care regarding more negative impact on their economics than ours, than why should we also care. They are willing to accept more hit than what's with us what they gonna do what not. Hell with them.

TBH as an aviation lover i will feel sad for airlines and passengers . you may know each minute costs the airlines . if Pakistan banned it 100s of flights will daily effected . some will even fly 2 more hours and it will bankrupt airlines . lucknow delhi chandi gardh aagra amritser jaipur will be effected more .

Hi,

Since the passions are high between the arch rivals of the sub continent and India has taken the lead to retaliate by revoking MFN status and a 200% increase in customs duty on Pakistani merchandises - - - - - - - -

I was wondering is there going to be an airspace ban by the Indian establishment as well?

@Tps43 @Signalian @Indus Pakistan @Reichmarshal @Starlord @The Sandman @Areesh @Path-Finder @fitpOsitive @Max @ice cold @Verve @Valar. @Champion_Usmani @Chakar @litman @I.R.A @pakistanipower @PakSword @Dawood Ibrahim @BHarwana

I honestly dont care, why do people in Pakistan give India so much importance when China is there?

Nope... Not gonna happen.
Pakistan only needs to stop india-afghan land trade and afollow it up with closure of airspace and india will be the bigger looser...
So will be stupid if india goes this route

I honestly dont care, why do people in Pakistan give India so much importance when China is there?

No I personally want such ban to be imposed, let's put their patriotism to a moola €€€€€ test

No I personally want such ban to be imposed, let's put their patriotism to a moola €€€€€ test
I want to know what the f#ck foreign office is doing. I think it's better to declare a soft emergency in the country after MBS has finished his tour in Pakistan. Issue weapon licenses to people as well.

Amen to that !

And Modi must show some courage and ban us from using Indian airspace. We won't complain :-)
they are depending on the world to pressurise Pakistan and using randi-rona get some sanctions implemented too. I never knew the arrival of MBS could be such a painful episode for our 2 neighbours.

they are depending on the world to pressurise Pakistan and using randi-rona get some sanctions implemented too. I never know the arrival of MBS could be such a painful episode for our 2 neighbours.

It means modi is hiding something from the Indian people - - - - - - -. A banya knows when to fall in line. Indeed It's Impreshive how hes taking the sanghi net squads for a ride

Hi,

Since the passions are high between the arch rivals of the sub continent and India has taken the lead to retaliate by revoking MFN status and a 200% increase in customs duty on Pakistani merchandises - - - - - - - -

I was wondering is there going to be an airspace ban by the Indian establishment as well?
Let them do all the drama bazi they can their gov and media is playing a dangerous game with their awam by making them blood thirsty.

It means modi is hiding something from the Indian people - - - - - - -. A banya knows when to fall in line. Indeed It's Impreshive how hes taking the sanghi net squads for a ride
bro one of their countrymen tweeted who is an academic that in the time leading up to elections expect all of what we are seeing at present. He wasn't the only one who saw this coming. They did this when Russian military was coming in 2016 just days before and then started spreading fakenews that Russia has cancelled!

The question mark is over foreign office. The question mark is over tooi who suppressed kulbhushan on purpose when you have the perfect antidote to every indian saajish.

Last edited:
Pakistani airlines use 8 weekly flights over India fly for DELHI - KUALA ALAMPUR -BANGKOK
Indian airlines use some 200 flights daily over paksitan all flights from north and meddle of india use Pakistani airspace for GULF - AFRICA - AMERCAS -EU - CENTRAL ASIA

PLEASE NOTE DAILY SOME 2000 flights fly over paksitan .

ATM-Future_ACC_sectors.png

India will face more damages and losses of any misadventures they do

They raised 200% tax duties on Pakistan's export we should impose 300% tax and duties on Indian products

Tit for tat

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom