What's new

Did Saudi and UAE Offer Military Wares - - - - -?

The only info I have about a second nation deploying assets was a Turkish ship was near Karachi around the time of India Pakistan engagement. The ship was here as part of naval exercises. Beyond that I don't know that ship guarded the Pakistani shore or not.

TCG GOKCEADA Turkish ship arrived Karachi on 16 Feb.

If Turkish ship did assisted Pakistan that means that it was able to scan an air space of above 800km with it's sensors plus ship though being old has good anti air capabilities. In actual I don't have info on this matter on whole to confirm any thing.

They have nothing to offer. There high price tag weapons operated by US consultants. Plus, UAE and KSA will never allow to use there weapon against India, due to huge economic interest. May be Pakistan will get oil on soft terms , otherwise there is nothing .

Guys I would like to draw your attention towards the recent chit chat circulating in the power corridors of Pakistan -

From being an oil based economy to investing in other ventures ......... they have got their leadership thinking in right direction and I am glad this shift is happening on time. I am also glad that they have started thinking above and beyond prophecies and dooms day scenarios. I wish them good luck in this world where india is a reality and I won't mind them engaging india at any level ..... Pakistan only needs their diplomatic, moral support, which came in shape of their role they played in deescalation ...... and I hope OIC starts playing an active role and lets the world know it exists. People look at indian invitation to OIC as some betrayal ......... I look at it as importance of OIC accepted by india.

What happened in February wasn't an existential threat to Pakistan, Alhamdolilah we are capable enough, the only ingredient missing was an honest leadership at helms, which we got though late but still it matters. Military confrontations these days would be catastrophic not for the countries involved in war but for everyone. We need to outplay india on all diplomatic fronts, that is where we need our allies the most. And Saudis do exercise a lot of influence in that sphere.

Hi,

Guys I would like to draw your attention towards the recent chit chat circulating in the power corridors of Pakistan - - - - - - -.

Is it true that both these countries offered military assets - - - - - - - - to Pakistan in the recent clashes with india besides pledging billions of dollars of investment? If it's legit then who is responsible for turning this offer down?

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Dawood Ibrahim @Signalian @Path-Finder @Areesh @Max @Maxpane @fitpOsitive @B+ Dracula @I.R.A @I S I @Reichmarshal @BHarwana @IceCold @pakistanipower @PaklovesTurkiye @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Chakar The Great

This is not true, and will never be true.
Foreign policy is made on the basis of trading interests.

Perhaps Pakistan and Turkey are the only country who care and feel pain for Muslims. Other than these two countries no one care for Muslims on the basis of religion .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom