What's new

Retake Kashmir within - Educating Pakistani generation about Kashmir and why we do what we do

If even discussion is not allowed on enemy country forum(As per your thinking. I do not consider Pakistan enemy) then ask administrators to ban Indian members and close India related forum.

There's whole lot of Indian people who are not from Chutia community. The Indian forum section has very interesting and thought provoking discussions from both Indian and Pakistani people, but the Indian Chutia's just spoil that section. Not that I particularly hate that community, I just don't like the way they communicate.
................................................................................................................................................................

Ch***ya kanin ka.

Now that is an abuse, and also a direct one. There is no Ch***ya community in Pakistan, it can only be taken as abuse.

I am not opening a GHQ thread, because I want it to be fair(because in his chain of comments he also blamed that moderation team or the high ranking team is not fair here). Now I will summarize it for the sake convenience, but please look at the chain of comments starting from Page 3, post number 31 if you have time.(that includes my comment too)

1) I in no way, in any of my comment talked about Hindu religion, yet he talked about Muslim religion. Also asked me to follow his understanding of the Muslim religion (post#36). I never linked Cow-urine with Hinduism, not here in this thread and not any of my previous comments from the day I joined.
2) (Post 41) He commented about my parents, religion, school, nation and also my childhood.
3) (Post number 33, 36), He brought in the issue of Camel urine, on which I asked him to provide his claims about Pakistanis drinking Camel urine or Pakistanis try to access Camel urine through any offline or online Pakistani store, which he failed to provide any even after asking four times.
4) (Post 43) He commented about me being radical, also commented about my bringing up.
5) (Post 41) If his claim is that I called him Chutiya, (which he probably took it as an abuse). But in every post which I used, I always mentioned it with community, also I clarified in my comments he shouldn't consider it an abuse(post 42) because it is their community. App chronology smajhia zara, pehlay Chutia community aati hai, phir Chutia.
6) (Post 46) And finally, he directly abused me. As far as I know there is no Chutia community in Pakistan, it can only be taken as an abuse. Unless there are some changing of rules where one is allowed to abuse if he uses asteriks ***

@The Eagle @BHarwana @waz With all this I rest my case judge sahab.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom