What's new

1 IRGC killed in Israeli attack on Syria

I did not insult anyone. Finding the relation of Gouz and Shaghigheh is precisely the job description of every akhound in the planet earth.

Please, you know what I'm talking about. What was that comment about Iranian women?

Morono, what kind of idiot would use guided missiles to hit civilians? Guided missile philosophy is directing them to the specific strategic targets.

Then I guess you need to read more news. What was that school in Gaza hit by?

Morono, what kind of idiot would use guided missiles to hit civilians? Guided missile philosophy is directing them to the specific strategic targets.

Israelis !!!

:(

13931030_0128714.jpg

Israelis !!!

:(

13931030_0128714.jpg
And AhmadiNejad was saying that there are no homosexuals in Iran :lol:

Please, you know what I'm talking about. What was that comment about Iranian women?
That was the bitter truth, unlike some fantasies of some bachcheh akhounds.
So, you are saying that Israel has used a guided missile to deliberately target civilians?!!! That's unrealistic.
It has been either a human shelter of Hamas scums, or a mistake.

Palestinians don't need arms they need Qasim Sulaimani and his 70,000 Iranian Quds Brigrade to Palestine Immediately to liberate Jerusalem. The Palestinian authority will open their borders from Jordon to allow them in.

Will Khomenie and his A**es of Resistanze respond and deliver to what the Palestinians wants?

And what then? Set the whole middle east on fire? Do you recognise that Iran's direct military involvement will turn into a war that will get US and possibly Russia involved as well and then nobody knows how to end?

Palestinians need to work on being recognised as a sovereign nation. What happened last year in Gaza was a tragedy but as a result, Sweden that is an influential and respected European nation recognised them as a sovereign nation. Similar thing happened in Spain's parliament as well. It is definitely a good start to end this conflict.

And AhmadiNejad was saying that there are no homosexuals in Iran :lol:

So, you are saying that Israel has used a guided missile to deliberately target civilians?!!! That's unrealistic.

Dude I'm really not in the mood for your rhetoric.

Israel’s climb-down over Golan air strike: We didn’t know Hizballah’s convoy carried high Iranian officers

Israel Tuesday, Jan. 20, used the media to relay a “clarification” to Tehran, asserting that its air strike over the Golan Sunday did not target Gen. Mohammad “Ali Allah Dadi and his staff of five, who were not known to be traveling in the Hizballah convoy.

A senior Israeli security source said Tuesday that its air attack on a convoy near Quneitra on the Syrian Golan Sunday was intended to strike low-ranking terrorists heading for an attack on the border fence. Israel had received a specific alert, sighted enemy vehicles and targeted them. "For us, this was just a limited tactical operation," said the source. Asked if Israel was expecting Iranian or Hizballah revenge, the security official said: “A response is almost certain, but none of the parties is seeking escalation. We did not intend what happened – definitely not with regard to the Iranian general.”

Implicit in this comment is Israel’s first admission of responsibility for the Golan attack after two days of withholding confirmation or denial.

debkafile: Sharp US intervention was almost certainly behind Israel’s embarrassing “clarification” so as to avert an all-out confrontation that would have put paid to nuclear talks.

Israel’s climb-down over Golan air strike: We didn’t know Hizballah’s convoy carried high Iranian officers
Iranian general was not intended target of Israel’s Golan air strike

Truth or not, it had nothing to do with this thread or the point that you are trying to make. And if you still remember the culture that you grew up in, then you know it is an insult.

I'm not saying. That was all over the news. Even UN raised its concern. It was covered by media many of which are pro Israel. So before calling it unrealistic, go and read about it. If it was a mistake, Israelis never apologized for it. I'm sure there were a lot of media people there who'd like to show proof of it being a human shelter but I never saw any photos showing destroyed rocket lunchers or anything to that effect. If I recall correctly more than 24 children died

یعنی از بچگی هرکی ماچت کرده گی بوده !؟

یعنی تو به بابا و عمو و دایی و غیره دادی !؟
an exact example of :
کافر همه را به کیش خود پندارد

Truth or not, it had nothing to do with this thread or the point that you are trying to make. And if you still remember the culture that you grew up in, then you know it is an insult.
Iran is multi-cultural, and hopefully I have not been brought up with your alleged culture.
It is completely, 100%, related. Instead of giving money to terrorists around the world, it can be spent for such women, to save honor of your people.
I'm not saying. That was all over the news. Even UN raised its concern. It was covered by media many of which are pro Israel. So before calling it unrealistic, go and read about it. If it was a mistake, Israelis never apologized for it. I'm sure there were a lot of media people there who'd like to show proof of it being a human shelter but I never saw any photos showing destroyed rocket lunchers or anything to that effect. If I recall correctly more than 24 children died
Anti- jewish media has a long history. I don't remember anything like that has happened, unless it has been a rocket launching place using schools as their safe place which is only cowards actions. @500 can shed light on this.

Come on body. Let's keep fantasy out of this site, shall we? Do you have any documents anywhere stating that they killed 200,000 Syrians themselves just because what Israel did?
That was my guess. They promised to do something very big and terrible in 2008, so that was the biggest thing they did.

I bet Israel Has killed more than 200,000 children in Palestine.
US invaded Iraq and caused to kill 2 million Muslims.
Libya after intervene of Nato is in civil war everyday.

Syria have been an independent country and in resistance axis, that's exactly why US created FSA and ISIS against Syrians. You zionist savages train ISIS and FSA. Today such as these things are written on wall and every one know.

You and your zionist dad have killed millions of Muslims in Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Syria and Palestine.

I promise you savages will throw to sea soon, Muslims will revenge bloods of killed Afghans, Yemenis, Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese and Palestinians.
All your numbers are pure hallucination.

Why do you say we? All Iran did was to arm Palestinians to be able to defend themselves to some extent. Who they attacked and where they hit was their own decision.
Since Iran started "defending" Palestinians the number of their casualties drastically increased.

@Serpentine

Half of deaths are Syrian forces /civilians. He is trolling and needs thread ban.
I wrote Syrians. Stop whining.

No such thing happened.

Israel Tuesday, Jan. 20, used the media to relay a “clarification” to Tehran, asserting that its air strike over the Golan Sunday did not target Gen. Mohammad “Ali Allah Dadi and his staff of five, who were not known to be traveling in the Hizballah convoy.

A senior Israeli security source said Tuesday that its air attack on a convoy near Quneitra on the Syrian Golan Sunday was intended to strike low-ranking terrorists heading for an attack on the border fence. Israel had received a specific alert, sighted enemy vehicles and targeted them. "For us, this was just a limited tactical operation," said the source. Asked if Israel was expecting Iranian or Hizballah revenge, the security official said: “A response is almost certain, but none of the parties is seeking escalation. We did not intend what happened – definitely not with regard to the Iranian general.”

Implicit in this comment is Israel’s first admission of responsibility for the Golan attack after two days of withholding confirmation or denial.

debkafile: Sharp US intervention was almost certainly behind Israel’s embarrassing “clarification” so as to avert an all-out confrontation that would have put paid to nuclear talks.

Iranian general was not intended target of Israel’s Golan air strike

Interesting news.

Iran is multi-cultural, and hopefully I have not been brought up with your alleged culture.

Yeah you are right, my bad. Not being raised with our culture is apparent in everything you say.

Back
Top Bottom