What's new

1 IRGC killed in Israeli attack on Syria

@Falcon29 when will another arab country arm palestine? That's why you have leaned pro-ISIS in desperation as palestine's saviour. Israel will allow hezbollah to get stronger? Every little ground skrimish israel has been doing is leading to a hezbollah fight.

I don't believe in countries. I'm a Sunni Islamist and the ME will be in their control, it's only matter of time. Nationalism doesn't work, Israeli colloboration is also unacceptable. Iran and its allies look after their national interests. Sunni Islamists are different.

I don't believe in countries. I'm a Sunni Islamist and the ME will be in their control, it's only matter of time. Nationalism doesn't work, Israeli colloboration is also unacceptable. Iran and its allies look after their national interests. Sunni Islamists are different.

al nusra collaborating with israel Are Israel, Jabhat al-Nusra coordinating on attacks in Syria? - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East makes sense why al nusra and ISIS never attack IDF. Its hard to believe america conveniently release the caliph of ISIS. Who will deal arms with ISIS and their kind if they are to be viable saviours of palestine?

Well Falcon, They sure are, bringing disgrace upon idsgrace to the Words MUSLIMS EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY! I doubt you could fill half a page worth reading about Islam, as it is obvious from your posts here! As they say "like father like son", Your father Abu Sofyan! has done everything and anything to destroy Islam, but as long as there is a single Shia alive, Islam is still alive!
Funny how you talk of Iran this and Iran that, but I going to do a bullseye for you ignorant dupe. Everything you have of Islam, you have because of us Iranians! Your holiest of books after GHORAN, THE SAHIHEYN, which are the backbone of your religion are all written by IRANIANS from Bokhari to the rest! WHAT YOU CALL SUNNI ISLAM, IS MADE IN IRAN! How is that for irony for you!
I guess they forgot to teach you that, where they teach you to hate iranians and the Shia!
No doubt, that our prophet gave us our religion, but you forget WHO CIVILIZED YOU ARABS OF ARABIA! You can falsify book, you can lie about your kalifa, but you can not hide this one! And as Rasulallah said, there is a people, that will change the human history in the future, and when people asked if it was this or that tribe(!) he put his hand on HIS AHLUBAYT SALMAN THE PURE THE IRANIAN AND SAID HIS PEOPLE! WE, WE, NOT YOU NOT YOUR COWARDS OF KINGS, PRESIDENTS, AND EMIRS (TALK ABOUT ....) NOT YOUR BONELESS GENERALS AND NOT YOUR IGNORANT PEOPLE!

Last edited:
Here is Sudan's view on Iran which was leaked:

“Iran is our biggest ally in the region, in terms of cooperation in the areas of intelligence and military industrial production.” General Abd al-Rahim Mohammed Husein, Minister of Defence, said: “ All the advancement in our military industry is from Iran. They opened the doors of their stores of weapons for us, at a time the Arabs stood against us. The Iranian support came when we were fighting a rebellion that spread in all directions including the National Democratic Alliance (NDA). The Iranians provided us with experts and they trained our M.I. [Military Intelligence] and security cadres. They also trained us in weapons production and transferred to us modern technology in the military production industry. There is one full battalion of the Republican Guards still with us here and other experts who are constructing interception and spying bases in order to protect us, plus an advanced Air Defense system. They built for us Kenana and Jebel Awliya Air Force bases.”

Cooperation is required not ISIS or al nusra

yea right sunni islmists are the real terrorist they are known as Dollar Jehadi in ASIA because of their close links with CIA and MOSSAD

al nusra collaborating with israel Are Israel, Jabhat al-Nusra coordinating on attacks in Syria? - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East makes sense why al nusra and ISIS never attack IDF. Its hard to believe america conveniently release the caliph of ISIS. Who will deal arms with ISIS and their kind if they are to be viable saviours of palestine?

I'm not here to discuss nonsense with you. I just warned Yavar of doing what he was doing. And if you want to understand me just reread the discussion. I'm not going to repeat myself in pointless discussions. Your logic is flawed as well and childish. Get over the old days, they're gone.

enjoy your caliphate then. Lets see what your toyota pick up army will achieve other than be-headings.

We knew they are different. At the time they are not looking for adventure they are looking for liver to chew , head to chop or girl to rape .

We knew they are different. At the time they are not looking for adventure they are looking for liver to chew , head to chop or girl to rape .

You see if Shia worked with Sunni Islamist they could be force. Instead you are looking out only for your interests which means this sectarian war won't end anytime soon. And only God knows what will happen.

he's full blown ISIS now can't reason with him. Just await hezbollah and SAA to mow down his ISIS/JAN comrades

Israeli military officer slain in Golan Heights

An Israeli military officer has been killed in the occupied Golan Heights during a meeting with a group of high-ranking members of foreign-sponsored militant groups operating inside Syria.

The slain officer, who went by the nickname Johnny, was conferring with the militants, among them representatives of the so-called Free Syrian Army, as well as a Jordanian military figure, when he came under attack in the area on Friday afternoon, Lebanon’s Arabic-language newspaper al-Akhbar reported.

The report, however, did not provide any information about the fate of the Jordanian officer and the militant commanders.

It added that the meeting had been planned in order to explore avenues aimed at slowing the Syrian army’s advances in the strategic southwestern city of Quneitra, situated some 60 kilometers (37 miles) south of the capital, Damascus, as well as the city of Dara’a.

The Israeli officer was reportedly from a technical unit in the Givati Brigade. He is said to have been in collaboration with the Takfiri terrorist groups in Syria, and helped them acquire modern communications equipment.

Photos recently obtained by a Press TV correspondent in Syria show Takfiri terrorists from the al-Nusra Front next to Israeli soldiers, who are speaking face-to-face with terrorists in Golan.

PressTV-Israeli officer killed in Golan

Back
Top Bottom