What's new

Head Of Iran's IRGC Operations In Syria Killed Near Aleppo

Soon or late Erdogan must taste his own medicine and he must get beheaded by his beloved fighters in Iraq and Syria who beheaded many innocents.

If it wasn't erdogan there would be no civil war in Syria and Iraq.

Says a two faced hypocrite. Iran is invloved in yemen, Afghanistan, lebanon, syria and iraq, by that logic khamenei should be dragged in streets with ropes to his neck. If there was no iranian mullah, tjere would be no war in yemen, lebanon, syria, iraq. The world seen how u lied about civilian plane, ur mullah lied straight with that big beard. Any shame at all?

Says a two faced hypocrite. Iran is invloved in yemen, Afghanistan, lebanon, syria and iraq, by that logic khamenei should be dragged in streets with ropes to his neck. If there was no iranian mullah, tjere would be no war in yemen, lebanon, syria, iraq. The world seen how u lied about civilian plane, ur mullah lied straight with that big beard. Any shame at all?

He was doing Taqiyaa bro it is permissible for him.

As per their teachings 'He who has no taqiyya has no faith"; "he who forsakes taqiyya is like him who forsakes prayer"

So dont get surprised if he lies. It is a very honorable thing in his religion.

Irgc Iran getting rid of solemani remnants
No doubt about that. We are seeing repetition of what was nuclear scientist getting killed episode, a while ago!

I'm sorry but you missed the most important Pakistan.

Soon or late Erdogan must taste his own medicine and he must get beheaded by his beloved fighters in Iraq and Syria who beheaded many innocents.

If it wasn't erdogan there would be no civil war in Syria and Iraq.

One can also say without Iran all the middle east would know peace like never before. What Middle east is now is of iran's own making.

Fake news

Iranian members claim down
Turkey is on there last leg

If they lose Idleb. It be game changer

By making these fake news they are trying to compensate for 6 of there fart soldiers

If people read carefully it says the Iranian state media reported, i ask which state media , the ba***rd are desperate to show that Turkey is capable

Last edited:
Khamenei dreams of Shia crescent from Beirut to Tehran--protected by Iranian nukes and military bases----- while Erdogan dreams of reviving the Ottoman empire.
NO LIE DETECTED.

Then why do you hate Saddam? He also did nothing wrong like Assad, killing your own people is the right thing to do I guess.
Saddam did nothing wrong like Assad? WHAAAT???? wow wow. Didnt Saddam genocide Shiites and Kurds which killed 10-100 thousands of Iraqis?? You see, you just keep showing us how warped your brain is.

Also, i think you call non- conventional Sunni Muslims "sectarian". You cannot present technical evidence that Iran is sectarian. You will just retort like @500 some BS like "Khamenei is killing Syrian kids and children"..blah blahh...some weak sht. seriously. Dont give us your lame az emotions. GIve us real facts and information. SHow you are a mature person who understands realities of the real world, cuz you dont. You're an Iran hater, which is fine, but pls know that you are headed for more hard times on this forum. Dont say i didnt warn you.

That's my point. Why support Assad when you hate Saddam for the same reason?
Because these are 2 separate situations that occurred at 2 separate times??? How can you see these 2 things as the same thing just because there is 1 common idea in it?? you are so simple brained.
That Mullah Khameini sitting in Iran is the biggest hypocrite on Earth. Not US or Israel
Ha ha ...you call him hypocrite when you dont even have 10% of his achievements(and i can bet money you dont even understand Shiite Islam and its recent history in Iran. Even US, which is an enemy of Iran doesnt call Iran sectarian, so what does that say about your bogus facts you spew here?). At least 40M Iranians support him...while you cant even find 1 supporter on PDF.

With all due respect, this is a pile of sanctimonious drivel.
Still haven't made any point yet with your Shakespeare English.

If Iran has some right to interfere in its backyard, so does Turkey.
And Turkey is doing so, so whats your point?

I'd argue Turkey has greater right as it is responding to genuine proven terrorist threats.
This is a different topic so its irrelevant. No one cares what you think about Turkey's situation in this discussion.

Iran sometimes does that but often justifies its actions in the region with some convoluted or purely ideological reasoning.
Or is it that you just dont understand the Iranian govt and people's mindset so you misudnerstand everything they do? Tbh, when you look into the details, most states, especially Iran, US, ISrael, TUrkey, China, Russia ALL PLAY DIRTY. stop being so naive.
Iran made a mistake by making enemies out of EVERY powerful nation in its neighbourhood.
How? Afterall, they were powerful, but not powerful enough to overwhelm Iran. As a matter of fact, when you mention their names, i bet they complain or keep quiet about Iran. go ahead!!!
Also, its actually your country that has made enemies out of all its powerful neighbors so you're also projecting here.

Iran should quickly correct its course otherwise the mullahs are finished.
Lmao. Mullahs have a working game plan, and thats why they've been Mullahs of this Islamic republic for over 40 years. THe reality is that your dumb and naive theories about Iran are what are finished.

Israel, Turkey and USA will tag team each other against Iran without even realising they're doing so.
LMAO. why havent they "tag team"(and without knowing it?? is this STAR WARS or a fantasy game?? ) Iran for over 40 years? they're all tired and incapable of succeeding in their mission. A country like yours that is too afraid to fire 1 ballistic missile wouldnt know what im talking about.

If KSA learn how to hold a gun, they might join in.

Thats a Dead On Arrival(DOA) so why bring it up?

I'm simply pointing to its flawed strategy of raising dozens of miniature non-state or failed state entities as it goes about protecting its legitimate local interests.
This is a lie- the opposite is true - Iran's strategy ahs been effective and the US has no real game plan against it. In every Middle east theater that US and Iran ha ve competed, Iran beat Us out everytime. what do you think about that? My only problem with you is that you have no actual knowledge about Iran, and if you dont, just ask and we can teach you.

It is inevitable that using such reckless and unregulated mercenaries will create more conflicts than it resolves.
Iran thrives on conflict, so that works for Iran. are you afraid you cant win in real conflict?

Last edited:
NO LIE DETECTED.

Saddam did nothing wrong like Assad? WHAAAT???? wow wow. Didnt Saddam genocide Shiites and Kurds which killed 10-100s of Iraqis?? YOu see, you just keep showing us how warped your brain is.

Also, i think you call non- conventional Sunni Muslims "sectarian". You cannot present technical evidence that Iran is sectarian. You will just retort like @500 some BS like "Khamenei is killing Syrian kids and children"..blah blahh...some weak sht. seriously. Dont give us your lame az emotions. GIve us real facts and information. SHow you are a mature person who understands realities of the real world, cuz you dont. You're an Iran hater, which is fine, but pls know that you are headed for more hard times on this forum. Dont say i didnt warn you.

Because these are 2 separate situations that occurred at 2 separate times??? How can you see these 2 things as the same thing just because there is 1 common idea in it?? you are so simple brained.

Ha ha ...you call him hypocrite when you dont even have 10% of his achievements(and i can bet money you dont even understand Shiite Islam and its recent history in Iran. Even US, which is an enemy of Iran doesnt call Iran sectarian, so what does that say about your bogus facts you spew here?). At least 40M Iranians support him...while you cant even find 1 supporter on PDF.

This is a different topic so its irrelevant. No one cares what you think about Turkey's situation in this discussion.

Or is it that you just dont understand the Iranian govt and people's mindset so you misudnerstand everything they do? Tbh, when you look into the details, most states, especially Iran, US, ISrael, TUrkey, China, Russia ALL PLAY DIRTY. stop being so naive.

How? Afterall, they were powerful, but not powerful enough to overwhelm Iran. As a matter of fact, when you mention their names, i bet they complain or keep quiet about Iran. go ahead!!!
Also, its actually your country that has made enemies out of all its powerful neighbors so you're also projecting here.

Lmao. Mullahs have a working game plan, and thats why they've been Mullahs of this Islamic republic for over 40 years. THe reality is that your dumb and naive theories about Iran are what are finished.

LMAO. why havent they "tag team"(and without knowing it?? is this STAR WARS or a fantasy game?? ) Iran for over 40 years? they're all tired and incapable of succeeding in their mission. A country like yours that is too afraid to fire 1 ballistic missile wouldnt know what im talking about.

This is a lie- the opposite is true - Iran's strategy ahs been effective and the US has no real game plan against it. In every Middle east theater that US and Iran ha ve competed, Iran beat Us out everytime. what do you think about that? My only problem with you is that you have no actual knowledge about Iran, and if you dont, just ask and we can teach you.

Iran thrives on conflict, so that works for Iran. are you afraid you cant win in real conflict?

Listen up fk face you and your country's Taqiyaa policy has been exposed. Without Russian and US air support you would've been gang banged by ISIS already. So dont claim to be so tough hiding behind Putin. People of this nature are called gandus in our country.

There is hell alot of evidence to prove that Iran is a sectarian state. Just recently in 2010 your country shut down the tomb of Abu Lulu Feroz the bastard who martyred Caliph Umar (R.A) supporting Assad against the majority Sunnis who wants to get rid of him but hate Saddam for doing 100 times less killings against his Shia majority.

Half of the country pop has fled the conflict more than half a million dead, 90 percent by the Assadists and yet you POS think it is justified to support him. Well 500 even tho he is an Israel I would support him over a hypocrite rat like you any day.

I am just glad that more and more Sunnis are getting to know everyday about the true face of hypocrite Iran. No wonder why Gulf countries are getting close to Israel. All thanks to Khameini and co.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran and every other country mist stop interfairing in other countries

Your country man started it.
1) I'm not his country man because i have 0% Persian in me
2) You started it, because your post is what i responded to in the first place.
3) You are the sectarianist because you accuse others who arent of being that, so you're just projecting OR your mind frame cant see outside your typical myopic way of understanding regional politics and Islam. YOu DEFINITELY have a similistic and ignorant way of seeing Islam. If it doesnt fit with the strict,closed off way you see it, it must be "sectarian" ,or "taqqiyah"(and your naive self probably believe this one word defines Shia Islam).

Welcome to the real world.

NO LIE DETECTED.

Saddam did nothing wrong like Assad? WHAAAT???? wow wow. Didnt Saddam genocide Shiites and Kurds which killed 10-100 thousands of Iraqis?? You see, you just keep showing us how warped your brain is.

Very interesting but jingoistic post.

I will flatly refute your "Pakistan making enemies out of everyone powerful in the neighbourhood" point.

India is a powerful enemy.

China is a powerful ally.

Afghanistan under Ghani is a weak enemy. The Taliban in Afghanistan are moderately strong and of variable loyalty.

Iran is strong within Iran but easily limited to proxy war outside of Iran.

And that's it really.

As for what else you are saying, look, it is not in my interests one bit for the mullahs to fall. I know what western trained Persians are like and having such elements around our western border is a disaster in the making. I appreciate Iran's and even Russian balancing acts in the ME, but why pick fights with Turkey? It is simply the most counterproductive thing Iran could EVER have done. If Assad picked the fight, leave him to it.

Turkey actually shares the same regional concerns that Iran does. Instead of playing sensibly, you're all now going to bleed each other dry and others will laugh as you do it.

The mullahs do some things well but when they rattle sectarian cages by hiring and indoctrinating mercenaries from their neighbours without considering the breaches being made to those neighbours' national security in doing so, they create a mess that everyone else has to deal with. Iran frames its battles in a sectarian lens - this is the problem. I'm not saying only Iran is guilty of this! So don't jump on me. I'm just pointing at the flaws of this strategy.

Then why do you hate Saddam? He also did nothing wrong like Assad, killing your own people is the right thing to do I guess.

Yea Saddam did nothing wrong! LOL! He didn't start a war with Iran by invading Iran and then he didn't start a war with Kuwait by invading Kuwaiti!!! And he didn't use Chemical weapons against the Kurds! Yea he did nothing wrong! LOL!

If Saddam had actually chosen to make Israel his number one enemy rather than making Iranians his enemy then he would likely still be in power today! So clearly he made his own bed!

The only sectarian dogs are those who are brain washed to regurgitate the same myth over and over without evidence.

The 'axis of resistance' is diverse in ethnicity, race and religion from Shia , Sunni to Christians.

Reference:
https://www.ibtimes.com/christian-s...ominational-military-branch-defending-2169257

Dude I wouldn't even bother most of these fools aren't even Muslims or if they are, they are simply paid scum of the Saudi Zionists! The good thing about Saudi's MBS is that now it's quite clearly out in the open that the Saudi royal families are practically Zionists at least the ones that aren't dead yet! Thanks to his blind support of Israel right and wrong has never been so clear! And thanks to Trumps deal of the century today it is practically public knowledge who stands where! And whos a puppet and whos not and who is fueling sectarianism against muslims and who is not! At least for those who still have a bring cell left and or aren't simply paid fools!

How about you save your BS till the day your Americans masters pack up and go home before like a fool criticizing the only country that's actively trying to send them packing!!!!
O wait you don't want your masters to go home because like a broken slave your scared to live without them! LOL!

How about you save your BS till the day your Americans masters pack up and go home before like a fool criticizing the only country that's actively trying to send them packing!!!!
O wait you don't want your masters to go home because like a broken slave your scared to live without them! LOL!

Where exactly Iran has hurt US and killed US babies?
All you are good at is killing civilians, like cheap murderer.

And when has killing babies ever solved anything you sick pervert?

This is the question, all region should ask you murderers. First of all Afghan Pashtoons, who's babies were killed by your puppies in alliance with US, later you killed Iraqi civilians, including babies, from there you moved on to Syria, all thanks to US.

Back
Top Bottom