What's new

1 IRGC killed in Israeli attack on Syria

@yavar. Not for you or anyone else. So don't post anything related to Hamas which you were bashing on IMF.
what blessing . from top to average Iranian even the Syria and Lebanese after what has happen in over Syria we all made clear that we do not like Hamas and even like we do not want no political interaction or support with Hams and it all over . so what are we hiding and what are you talking about ?? but we support any one any one who fire anything to wards Israel or want to harm Israel . so that why we support Hamas . is NOT because of out love fear with Hamas and their supporters trust me on that no body like you and Hamas but because you fire to wards Israel we support you .

But don't they need another supplier now that Egypt is lost

No they don't, they are much better off not associating themselves with one axis or the mess in the Arab world between Saudi, GCC and Iran. Even when they had ties with Iran the weapons were old and not advanced. Hamas shouldn't come back into the axis and should produce on their own. Hamas is Sunni so they can't get advanced weapons. Houthis have more advanced weapons than Hamas. Iran gives Islamic Jihad small number of so called 'm-302' which was with Hezbollah during 2006 war in return for islamic Jihad support. It's a stupid relationship that we don't want or need.

what blessing . from top to average Iranian even the Syria and Lebanese after what has happen in over Syria we all made clear that we do not like Hamas and even like we do not want no political interaction or support with Hams and it all over . so what are we hiding and what are you talking about ?? but we support any one any one who fire anything to wards Israel or want to harm Israel . so that why we support Hamas . is NOT because of out love fear with Hamas and their supporters trust me on that no body like you and Hamas but because you fire to wards Israel we support you .

No you idiot, you don't like us and w don't like you and we get nothing from you. Hamas produces its own weapons and builds its own tunnels. I don't know why you think you're supreme race and no else can do that besides you. Nobody out of any of your allies 'harm Israel'. Of course you ignord my whole post again becaus you cant respond to facts. And majority of Syrians despise you don't speak for them.

I think joke like you need to shut up a fool

Go ally with Israel, c'mon I know you want to do it. Your people go on Western forums begging them to support Assad and fight Sunni Islamists with them whilst telling them you have no problem with Israel. Do you think we're dumb.

No they don't, they are much better off not associating themselves with one axis or the mess in the Arab world between Saudi, GCC and Iran. Even when they had ties with Iran the weapons were old and not advanced. Hamas shouldn't come back into the axis and should produce on their own. Hamas is Sunni so they can't get advanced weapons. Houthis have more advanced weapons than Hamas. Iran gives Islamic Jihad small number of so called 'm-302' which was with Hezbollah during 2006 war in return for islamic Jihad support. It's a stupid relationship that we don't want or need.

The most pro Iranian regime militias in Iraq have received less advanced weaponry than Hamas. one of them, Kataib Hezbollah only have the Yasir UAV which is a scaneagle copy and some Safir Jeeps, the rest of their equipment are ak 47's and RPG-s. No Kornet-E copies ( dehlavie ) neither any large rockets whilst Hamas got Fajr 5 rockets, they use their home made rockets.

what credit ?? we take credit of scum called Hamas ?? r u ok ??

You post news about Hamas rocket test in a thread not related to Hamas. Posting that news in this thread means you're trying to imply Iran ordered Hamas to prepare for war over this incident. Which is nonsense.

No you idiot, you don't like us and w don't like you and we get nothing from you. Hamas produces its own weapons .

yes joke look at drone and anti armor missile and the new solid rocket
that tell you joke how much self sufficient Hamas is fool

Last edited:
The most pro Iranian regime militias in Iraq have received less advanced weaponry than Hamas. one of them, Kataib Hezbollah only have the Yasir UAV which is a scaneagle copy and some Safir Jeeps, the rest of their equipment are ak 47's and RPG-s. No Kornet-E copies ( dehlavie ) neither any large rockets whilst Hamas got Fajr 5 rockets, they use their home made rockets.

Fajr-5 is not advancd, maybe for small militias but going up against Israel wont hurt it. Hamas had about a 100 in 2012. Some were destroyed some were used. Some remained in storages but Hamas wasn't able to move them during the war. So the left over ones were used in 2014 summer war. Fajr 5 is 80km rocket, Hamas builds its design called M-75 which uses low quality material in Gaza(So not accurate enough or have enough velocity). The rest of their larger rockets are just based off same design but larger. Most of Hamas's weapons are rpgs/ak47's. They build the warheads in Gaza(both tandm and non-tandem). And anti-tank missiles come from all places not just from Iran in past. I know this I have connections to Gaza. Now compare that to Hezbollah's weapons. Which has had all these wapons since 10 years ago. Now they have much better systems.

Anyways, I do not care what Iran and allies have. It is their business and the proxy war in ME between Iran and Saudi is not my businss and something Arabs/Iranians can solve. But its clear this relationship doesn't work out. We don't get respect from Iranians. We don't get much benefits. They don't like us either, if we rebuild ties other Arabs will hate us. It is in best interest to move on.

yes joke look at drone andanti armor missile and the new solid rocket
that tell you joke how much self sufficient Hamas is fool

Ahmed Jibril is an idiot in Syria who has no affilation to PFLP in Gaza. Once again you demonstrat you're a moron troll. The more you speak nonsense that more I have enimty against Iran and its allies. Anti-tank missils are no longer advanced weapons and every militia has them. Most of Hamas's anti-tank came from lIbya during Egyptian revolution and Morsi term. This is not solid fuel missile genuis, lol.

Ahmed Jibril is an idiot in Syria who has no affilation to PFLP in Gaza. Once again you demonstrat
ok thanks demonstrat for let me know that Ahmed Jibril is an idiot .
the only idot is Hamas and there supporters in Gaza

weapons and every militia has them. Most of Hamas's anti-tank came from lIbya l.
ok joke we wait till next war then maybe you understand better

ok thanks demonstrat for let me know that Ahmed Jibril is an idiot .
the only idot is Hamas and there supporters in Gaza

You can have your own opinion troll. Not my problem. My problem is do not, ever and never associate Hamas with your axis. And do not ever ever try portraying them as proxy for you in thread that has no relation to Hamas(while at same time talking trash against them(you and other Iranians) on IMF and boasting about how they get no bullets from you yet turn around and claim you build their whole weapons, lol.) . The idiots are naive people like you who act like they have so much presitige and want to take credit for Hamas's courage against Israel in past 7 years of 4 wars whcih you will never reach level of their courage in 1000 years.

ok joke we wait till next war then maybe you understand better

Understand what moron? That Hamas has courage and resists Israel? We all know that, lol. What we don't understand is Iran/Hezbollah day and night saying they are anti-Israel axis but we all know Lebanon will never fire anything at Israel for at least another 10 years. And when Hamas resists Israel in next Israeli attack, iran and hezbollah will try scoring brownie points to fool people in Arab world that they're anti-Israel to fix their horrible image in region and be able to mercilessy kill Syrians for another two years. You better end your stupid games or end up losing your only Sunni allies in region. You think we need you more than you need us, that is not true buddy.

Yd want to take credit for Hamas's courage
what about west bank joke ?? you do not want tell us that Hamas and joke like you idots made the new rock teams and armed them there do you ?? i hope you do want to claim to any of that you bunch of idiots

what about west bank joke ?? you do not want tell us that Hamas and joke like you idots made the new rock teams and armed them there do you ?? i hope you do want to claim to any of that you bunch of idiots

You are troll who even got banned from IMF. :lol:

As usual no response from you. Just garbage nonsense talk. I don't know who tells you this stuff. Stop being so desperate and trying to portray Iran as superpower. And of course Hezbollah won't fire on Israel never again probably for 20 years.

You are clueless, even in recent war, Iran didn't make statement until late into it. And Al-Manar/Press tv only posted news related to Islamic Jihad. Obviosuly when Hamas began capturing soldiers and killing Israeli forces on ground you had to mention that. The only people who will be pained if ties break up are Iranians and their axis. Can you imagine Hamas responding to Israel and Iran axis can't claim credit it for it? You will be very sad that day. So you have to fool yourself into thinking you do support Hamas.

Even in 2012 on PDF iranian members were cheering for Israel against Hamas. You think I didn't saw that?

Last edited:
@Falcon29 when will another arab country arm palestine? That's why you have leaned pro-ISIS in desperation as palestine's saviour. Israel will allow hezbollah to get stronger? Every little ground skrimish israel has been doing is leading to a hezbollah fight.

Back
Top Bottom