What's new

3 of 4 Mossad spies killed in shootout east of Tehran on Mostafa Khomeini Blvd, Damavand

whts with the video of three dead (one taking his last breath) ppl in white 4x4 car doing rounds in SM?

regards

you mean by a response from Iran no other country dared to do so before?
No other country dared?
What have you done:rofl: Blew up some cement?
In reaction to your second most important man after your president getting drone striked turning him into a kebab?

No other country dared?
In reaction to your second most important man after your president getting drone striked turning him into a kebab?
One more time---Soleimani was NOT the second most importat man....He was just a general of Iran's elite special force unit.

You are free to elaborate HOW and WHY he was the "second most important man"

And Iran's response was ballistic missile strike directed at US base with 150+ US troops suffering injuries and military equipment destroyed....

And Trump--the President of a Superpower----- acted like a coward refusing to respond to this open and bold attack against US military assets for the first time since Pearl Harbor.

This time Israel crossed the red line and it should be preparing itself for the INEVITABLE Iranian response in the near future.

And probably Israeli reaction to Iranian response will be the same as American---total restraint

Last edited:
No other country dared?

Me? Oh, I have done what I need to do in my life, with my life and still at it, but I most certainly did not blow up some cement, sir. Not my kind of hobby.

My second most important man after my president? that's questionable because both the countries I represent have prime ministers. Perhaps you're referring to Iran and one of its popular general of the IRGC Quds Force.

Now if this is the work of Mossad as you say and take responsibility for turning the aforementioned Iranian general into a kebab, I would say that your actions are disappointing and simply put, quite petty. When an official (may it be political or military) visit another country on a diplomatic mission, he or she is a diplomat with diplomatic immunity. Prior to this incident taking place, the world knew that only non-state actors or terrorists would commit such a heinous crime. Today, the world knows that such a crime can only be committed by terrorists, non-state actors, Mossad, CIA, Israel and the US of A

Furthermore, I would've genuinely given you credit if your group of twats were able to track, locate and intercept this Iranian general while he was doing his job. Do you know what that is? BEING THE COMMANDER OF IRGC QUDS FORCE!
Intell and photo evidence showed that this man was always at the forefront of every battle under his command. Mossad and CIA couldn't do jack back then...

But then again, I do not expect someone with your stature to understand professional ethics sir.

Me? Oh, I have done what I need to do in my life, with my life and still at it, but I most certainly did not blow up some cement, sir. Not my kind of hobby.

My second most important man after my president? that's questionable because both the countries I represent have prime ministers. Perhaps you're referring to Iran and one of its popular general of the IRGC Quds Force.

Now if this is the work of Mossad as you say and take responsibility for turning the aforementioned Iranian general into a kebab, I would say that your actions are disappointing and simply put, quite petty. When an official (may it be political or military) visit another country on a diplomatic mission, he or she is a diplomat with diplomatic immunity. Prior to this incident taking place, the world knew that only non-state actors or terrorists would commit such a heinous crime. Today, the world knows that such a crime can only be committed by terrorists, non-state actors, Mossad, CIA, Israel and the US of A

Furthermore, I would've genuinely given you credit if your group of twats were able to track, locate and intercept this Iranian general while he was doing his job. Do you know what that is? BEING THE COMMANDER OF IRGC QUDS FORCE!
Intell and photo evidence showed that this man was always at the forefront of every battle under his command. Mossad and CIA couldn't do jack back then...

But then again, I do not expect someone with your stature to understand professional ethics sir.
Only pro Iranians can take a case in which their 2nd most important man in Iran and the most important nuclear scientist in Iran and say this somehow makes the US and Israel disappointing and petty.
One more time---Soleimani was NOT the second most importat man....He was just a general of Iran's elite special force unit.

You are free to elaborate HOW and WHY he was the "second most important man"

And Iran's response was ballistic missile strike directed at US base with 150+ US troops suffering injuries and military equipment destroyed....

And Trump--the President of a Superpower----- acted like a coward refusing to respond to this open and bold attack against US military assets for the first time since Pearl Harbor.

This time Israel crossed the red line and it should be preparing itself for the INEVITABLE Iranian response in the near future.

And probably Israeli reaction to Iranian response will be the same as American---total restraint
Bruh

Do you even realize how stupid you sound?

Iran's reaction achieved nothing but hit create a crater into the hole.
And Iran reported in their own media that 70+ Americans were killed :rofl: Live in your stupid dreams.

Only pro Iranians can take a case in which their 2nd most important man in Iran and the most important nuclear scientist in Iran and say this somehow makes the US and Israel disappointing and petty.

Just to clarify, I am pro nothing but fair and neutral. Nothing in my post suggests otherwise, sir.

No other country dared?

A kebab? please don’t use cooking metaphors. It might encourage others to bring up ovens. You know how sensitive some people can be when ovens are brought up.

Bruh

Do you even realize how stupid you sound?

Iran's reaction achieved nothing but hit create a crater into the hole.
And Iran reported in their own media that 70+ Americans were killed :rofl: Live in your stupid dreams.

The Zionist elders have truly excelled in their scheming trickery and capacity to track down their targets. No doubt about it.

but he wasn’t that important. He was on the front lines and by definition expendable. He also wasn’t that capable, as he got assassinated.

Last edited:
Go away you clown. Nobody gives a flying duck about the irrelevant opinion of some butthurt Sunni supremacist who hails from a country at the periphery of the Islamic world.

Worry about your fellow ignorant and criminal inclined paisan all over Europe.

Such periphery that Morocco is one of the most visited Muslim countries in the world by tourists.

Who goes to visit isolated and bankrupt terror entity of Iran other than Iranians? LOL

Such periphery that Morocco is one of the most visited Muslim countries in the world by tourists.

Who goes to visit isolated and bankrupt terror entity of Iran other than Iranians? LOL
Yes for french and white pedophiles who prey on children of poor families it's called the second Thailand. The king is also gay and visited gay zones in Amsterdam.

You think killing the lead scientist of your nuclear program won't affect your nuclear program?

That's not what he was. He had started focusing on other fields of research long time ago, plus there is no single "top" nuclear scientist, there are entire scientific communities working on such projects.

Also if you really believe this was about preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, think again. The capability to manufacture such weapons has been there for a many years already. And targeting individual scientists is not going to reverse that. However Iran has taken the political decision not to go for these sorts of WMD weapons. Here too, the targeting of individual scientists is not what would prevent Iran from going ahead with it should it take such a decision.

Iranian ballistic missiles are no threat to our existence,

To Isra"el"'s viability as a regime, they actually do pose a threat.

and the amount of missiles you have that can reach Israel is low, the amount missiles that will actually have a trajectory to Israel will be lower, the amount of missiles that will have a trajectory to a target of value will be even lower and the amount of missiles that won't be intercepted with that trajectory will be much lower.

Not really. Iran has many thousands of missiles capable of reaching Palestinian lands. What do you think the bulk of Iran's defence budget went into for the past 20+ years? What's the purpose of building over 30 enormous underground missiles bases if the missile arsenal does not match this supporting infrastructure?

This is in addition to shorter ranged ones in possession of Lebanon's Hezbollah and Iranian allies in Syria. Even if 20% of the missiles are destroyed before launch on the ground, 20% succumb to technical failure and as much as 50% of the remainder are intercepted by missile defence systems, we're still talking of up to 1000 missiles impacting, should Iran go all in.

And Iran only has a limited time window to launch those missiles until Iran is turned into a dome of glass.

Iran's missiles cities, built under mountains, are designed to withstand nuclear blasts.

Also innovative launch mechanisms provide for rapid fire of missiles.

All explained in detail here: https://patarames.blogspot.com/2020/11/irans-path-to-second-strike-capability.html

As for more classical, mobile launchers dissimulated as ordinary trucks and hiding among tens of thousands of decoys, they could be located literally anywhere in a country of over 1.6 million square kilometers. Good luck destroying that entire surface area with nuclear strikes.

Israel is responsible for the series of explosions in many important nuclear sites in Iran, nuclear scientists assassinated and more.

But none of these has had the effect of putting an end to Iran's nuclear program.

_____

Go away you clown. Nobody gives a flying duck about the irrelevant opinion of some butthurt Sunni supremacist who hails from a country at the periphery of the Islamic world.

Worry about your fellow ignorant and criminal inclined paisan all over Europe.

The user isn't Sunni nor adherent to any other branch of Islam.

See:
I'm Moroccan Jewish.

As said before, obsessive anti-Iranian positions amongst zionist extremist are as intense as they are among radical takfiris, pan-Kurdists, pan-Turkists etc.

Last edited:
but he wasn’t that important. He was on the front lines and by definition expendable. He also wasn’t that capable, as he got assassinated.
How does the fact someone got assassinated determine how good of a nuclear scientist he was?
He had a convoy of 3 bulletproof vehicles. 2 Snipers, 4 motorcyclists, 4 people in a car and a bomb planted in a car took them out.

How does the fact someone got assassinated determine how good of a nuclear scientist he was?
He had a convoy of 3 bulletproof vehicles. 2 Snipers, 4 motorcyclists, 4 people in a car and a bomb planted in a car took them out.
Another one

Just making up a story

No other country dared?
150 Yankee soldiers got injured in return.

FIRST SINCE WW2 !

Many explosions and conflagrations shook bibi's arse yesterday and cyber attacked almost destroyed israel.

Also Hezbollah kicked your arse in 2000 & 2006, Not to mention hamas, and Iranian missile attack on Jolan.

Ayatollah Khamenei said if the zions do anything wrong Iran will raze tel aviv and haifa to the ground.

After time of peace of imam hassan, time of war of imam hussain will come and it will wipe jews out of Middle east.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom