What's new

3 of 4 Mossad spies killed in shootout east of Tehran on Mostafa Khomeini Blvd, Damavand

Aspen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
محسن فخری‌زاده دانشمند هسته‌ای کشورمان به شهادت رسید
محسن فخری‌زاده دانشمند هسته‌ای کشورمان عصر امروز مورد سوءقصد قرار گرفت و به شهادت رسید.

محسن فخری‌زاده دانشمند هسته‌ای کشورمان به شهادت رسید

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، محسن فخری‌زاده دانشمند هسته‌ای کشورمان، عصر امروز جمعه در آبسرد دماوند به وسیله انفجار و شلیک، مورد سوءقصد قرار گرفت و ترور شد.

تلاش برای مداوای فخری زاده و سایر مجروحین ادامه دارد.
به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس از دماوند، ساعتی قبل صدای یک انفجار در بلوار مصطفی خمینی شهر آبسرد خبرساز شد.
شاهدان عینی یک انفجار و پس از آن صدای رگبار را تایید می‌کنند. گفته می‌شود یک خودرو هدف این ترور بوده است.
بنا بر این گزارش، سه یا چهار تن دیگر در این درگیری کشته می‌شوند که گفته می‌شود از تروریست‌ها بوده اند.
مشاهدات خبرنگار فارس دو جسد در درمانگاه آبسرد و تخت پر از خون فخری زاده را تأیید می‌کند.
منابع امنیتی در گفتگو با خبرنگار فارس ترور فخری زاده را تایید کردند.

13990907000522_Test_NewPhotoFree.jpg

تکمیلی: دقایقی پیش،‌ وزارت دفاع و پشتیبانی نیروهای مسلح طی اطلاعیه‌ای اعلام کرد که تلاش‌ها برای احیای محسن فخری‌زاده سودمند واقع نشد و این دانشمند هسته‌ای کشورمان به شهادت رسید.
لازم به ذکر است اوایل سال 1397، منابع رژیم صهیونیستی اعلام کرده بودند که سازمان جاسوسی این رژیم «موساد» تلاش کرده یک دانشمند هسته‌ای ایران را ترور کند اما عملیات او موفق نبوده است.
در این باره وبگاه «واللا نیوز» گزارش داده بود عوامل موساد پیشتر تلاش کرده‌اند یک دانشمند هسته‌ای ایرانی به نام «محسن فخری‌زاده مهابادی» که مسئول راکتور اتمی تهران است را ترور کنند.

این وبگاه اذعان کرده بود تمام دانشمندان هسته‌ای ایرانی که پیشتر ترور شدند یا سوء قصدی علیه جان آنها انجام گرفته، عملیات آن توسط عاملین موساد اجرا شده است.
مقامات اطلاعاتی خارجی موساد به «واللا» گفته بودند که فخری‌زاده در لیست ترور موساد قرار داشت.
به گزارش فارس، نام فخری‌زاده از طریق لیست سازمان ملل در اختیار موساد قرار گرفته بود. وی در این لیست تحت عنوان «دانشمند ارشد وزارت دفاع و پشتیبانی نیروهای مسلح و رئیس پیشین مرکز تحقیقاتی فیزیک (PHRC)» معرفی شده بود.
محسن فخری‌زاده تنها دانشمند هسته ای ایرانی است که «بنیامین نتانیاهو» نخست‌وزیر رژیم صهیونیستی نام او را مستقیما در شو تبلیغاتی 2 سال پیش خود به زبان آورده و مدعی شده بود روی برنامه تسلیحاتی اتمی کار می‌کرده است.
انتهای پیام/
ترورایراندانشمند هسته‌ایمحسن فخری‌زادهنتانیاهواسرائیلرژیم صهیونیستی

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, our country's nuclear scientist, was martyred

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, a nuclear scientist in our country, was assassinated this evening and martyred.
According to Fars News Agency, Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, a nuclear scientist in our country, was assassinated by an explosion and shooting in Damavand cold water this Friday evening.

Efforts are underway to treat Fakhrizadeh and the other injured.
According to the Fars news agency from Damavand, an hour ago, the sound of an explosion on Mostafa Khomeini Boulevard in Absard made headlines.
Eyewitnesses confirm an explosion and then the sound of a barrage. A car is said to have been the target of the assassination.
According to the report, three or four other people were killed in the clash, who are said to have been terrorists.
Fars reporter's observations confirm two corpses in Absard clinic and a bed full of Fakhrizadeh blood.
In an interview with a Fars reporter, security sources confirmed Fakhrizadeh's assassination.

Update: A few minutes ago, the Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Support announced in a statement that efforts to revive Mohsen Fakhrizadeh were not fruitful and that our nuclear scientist was martyred.
It should be noted that in early 1397, Zionist regime sources announced that the Mossad spy organization had tried to assassinate an Iranian nuclear scientist, but his operation had not been successful.
Molla Mossad agents had previously tried to assassinate an Iranian nuclear scientist named Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Mahabadi, who is in charge of Tehran's nuclear reactor, the Valla News website reported.

The website acknowledged that all Iranian nuclear scientists who had previously been assassinated or assassinated had been carried out by Mossad operatives.

Mossad foreign intelligence officials told Walla that Fakhrizadeh was on the Mossad assassination list.
According to Fars, Fakhrizadeh's name was provided to Mossad through the UN list. He was named "senior scientist at the Department of Defense and Armed Forces Support and former director of the Physics Research Center (PHRC)" on the list.
Mohsen Fakhrizadeh is the only Iranian nuclear scientist to be named directly by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a propaganda show two years ago, claiming he was working on a nuclear weapons program.

https://twitter.com/Reza_Khaasteh/status/1332328224806883331?s=20

Mod edit: Don't post dead/graphic etc pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t like shiite Iran for all they done ,one less all the better maybe France can help them macron loves iran

Take your shia and sunni discrimination some where else.. there is no shia
sunni except muslim..
secondly, every country has the right to harness and devlop nuclear tech based on international agreements. if iran is making nukes despite being a signatory of NPT and CBPT then, sancations are good enough..

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange, govt doesn't provide proper security to such people. In Pakistan no one knows when and where Qadir Khan travel. He had multiple layers of security.

I think he must have had some level of security given the fact that 3 of the 4 Mossad spies who killed him are now dead. But the attack was quite sophisticated given that it involved hundreds of pounds of explosives and blowing up multiple vehicles just to kill one guy. It must have been planned out for some time.

However, I think even Israel must be surprised how high their casualties were on this mission. Mossad lost 3 Israelis to kill 1 Iranian. So I think the deterrence is still there, because Israel knows they cannot kill any Iranians without getting at least the same number of their own killed.

There needs to be more intensive security in certain parts of cities and unfortunately more of North Korea's security procedures need to be employed because Iran has always been surrounded by many ahrimans for thousands of years, therefore this country needs to be even more strict than most as they had to endure multiple holocausts in the past thousand years!

There needs to be more intensive security in certain parts of cities and unfortunately more of North Korea's security procedures need to be employed because Iran has always been surrounded by many ahrimans for thousands of years, therefore this country needs to be even more strict than most as they had to endure multiple holocausts in the past thousand years!

I think solution is not armored cars but to track down the location and kill off any remaining MEK groups in Iran that Israel is using.

Iran needs to hunt down and crush any internal dissidents because these are the people that Mossad is exploiting.

I think he must have had some level of security given the fact that 3 of the 4 Mossad spies who killed him are now dead. But the attack was quite sophisticated given that it involved hundreds of pounds of explosives and blowing up multiple vehicles just to kill one guy. It must have been planned out for some time.

However, I think even Israel must be surprised how high their casualties were on this mission. Mossad lost 3 Israelis to kill 1 Iranian. So I think the deterrence is still there, because Israel knows they cannot kill any Iranians without getting at least the same number of their own killed.
Mujahideen e Khalk have in the past conspired some plans to start direct confrontation between Iran and Arab countries and Americans as well. even Americans have marked them as a suspect who can start a false flag operation to blame Iran for attack on American forces in Middle east and trigger a direct confrontation which has been prevented for one or another reason.

I think solution is not armored cars but to track down the location and kill off any remaining MEK groups in Iran that Israel is using.

Iran needs to hunt down and crush any internal dissidents because these are the people that Mossad is exploiting.
That's what I was thinking of as well, though I didn't articulate that enough in the previous post. There should be a combination of certain areas that require security clearance to enter along with sweeps and crack downs nation wide rounding up the evil mek cult members and the equally dangerous pan groups who are also being aided and abetted by dangerous foreign elements.

Strange, govt doesn't provide proper security to such people. In Pakistan no one knows when and where Qadir Khan travel. He had multiple layers of security.
brother we cant say that when even our GHQ was not safe. our air force, army and naval bases had been attacked repeatedly resulting in loss of precious lives and billions of dollars worth of machinery.
our POF factories were attacked our engineers and technicians were killed in Wah and Karachi as well.

we are just lucky that the assassins didn't reach our scientists but I give you more chilling news
TTP was able to infiltrate and gain sympathies among our technicians and scientists who were just by a stroke of luck were apprehended and locked up by ISI. Al Qaeda and TTP had been trying for many years to recruit both serving or retried scientists or engineers to make or steal some components to make dirty bombs.

That's what I was thinking of as well, though I didn't articulate that enough in the previous post. There should be a combination of certain areas that require security clearance to enter along with sweeps and crack downs nation wide rounding up the evil mek cult members and the equally dangerous pan groups who are also being aided and abetted by dangerous foreign elements.

Ironically it is the exact same problem in Pakistan. India is exploiting BLA dissidents in Pakistan the way Israel is exploiting MEK dissidents in Iran. Both are using the exact same playbook.

Iran needs to track down and wipe out any remaining MEK. Pakistan needs to hunt down and crush any remaining BLA. Internal dissidents need to be searched out and killed because these people are exploited by enemies like Israel and India. Once these groups are eliminated, it will be much more difficult for enemies to conduct assassinations and attacks with local dissidents like MEK and BLA without sending in a spy team which is much riskier and easier to spot. Local dissidents can blend in much better than a spy who is not familiar with the area, which is why enemies love MEK and BLA and why we need to kill every last one of them.

Back
Top Bottom