What's new

Former commander of IRGC : KSA behavior is like Iraq behavior before attacking Iran

You're trying to tell us the British and subsequently Americans didn't try to use sectarianism to further their reach in the region... wow.

The current infighting is certainly homecooked.
Iran encouraged sectarian policies in Iraq.
Turkey,KSA and gulf states supported Rebels in Syria.
Western support has been minimal compared to that.
Iran supports Assad, and makes Hezbollah intervene.

No fly zones are just preparation for war, to weaken the enemy. That's why while everyone says it took a month to defeat Saddam I say 12 years, cause the West was constantly attacking Iraq from 1991 up to 2003.

The US already set up a no fly zone of sorts in Syria, over SDF areas. That is why there is a race to defeat ISIS in eastern Syria, because if the Americans win the race they can block off Iranian supply flights.

Comparing Maliki and Abadi's government with Saddam's is ridiculous, Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups were already there before Maliki. It's not the fault of Iraqi Shia that the Baath were sore at losing power and the Wahhabi groups like Al Qaeda wanted to seize upon the discontent of extremist Sunnis to create havoc.

An important element in the discussion (which you may know already), is that sadism and vindictiveness are unfortunately two integral parts of the Iraqi psych. This is well-known among all Arabs (if not indisputable), and quite obvious throughout Islamic history. So it doesn't matter which direction is being taken (Communism in the 1950s or ISIS in 2017), the Iraqi is holding his gun and recalling his grievances.

The current infighting is certainly homecooked.
Iran encouraged sectarian policies in Iraq.
Turkey,KSA and gulf states supported Rebels in Syria.
Western support has been minimal compared to that.
Iran supports Assad, and makes Hezbollah intervene.
Iran supports Syria's government for national security reasons and Hezbollah helping Syria is just a way it does that.

Iran supports Syria's government for national security reasons and Hezbollah helping Syria is just a way it does that.

If Muslims were not dividing themselves, Iran's National Security Situation would be better.
There are clearly more important things than the mythological Ummah.

If Muslims were not dividing themselves, Iran's National Security Situation would be better.
There are clearly more important things than the mythological Ummah.

There is no myth. Those oilfields and LNG reserves are a fact.

Those oilfields has caused several wars between the owners.
They are one of the reasons, Ummah is a myth.

Its no myth. They will fight till the last man over these oilfields just like they will fight in the Kurdish cube for the resources.

Just let them be.

Enjoy the fireworks

Why mention the US, when it is the Russians which are vetoing resolutions on Syria?
There has been several attempt on resolutions by the West
It's more fashionable for them to criticise the West, since most of them are used to it. Lol Criticising Russia is not really common for them and will make you look out of place. So I can understand their point. :D

That is not what I am talking about.
The Muslims in ME are not induced to split by external forces.
They split up and fight between themselves spontaneously.
No you are wrong. It's the GOD like West who is manipulating dumb muslim brains and making them fight against each other. Our leaders seem to have super powers. :devil::partay:

That's not the point Amir. Replacing one very oppressing government with another one (irrespective of the direction) was simply disastrous. Saddam's oppression was more like Stalin type of madness, more than being purely sectarian. Al Malki's one was an 8th century type of sectarian madness, which caused the merger of Iraqi Ba'ath with Al Qaida resulting eventually in ISIS. I know what the Iraqi Ba'ath's slaughterhouse governance model is. Trust me, ISIS is just covered with Iraqi Ba'ath's finger prints all over its flag and actions.
At least I agree with you on this one.
Reason I said we should have maintained the baathist regime of Saddam and merely changed the figure head with someone less brutal and more moderate. Instead if dismantling it completely and leading the country into chaos. That was the biggest mistake we made.

A confrontation between Iran and KSA make some guys at Langley very happy.

رفتار عربستان شبیه تحولات عراق پیش از حمله به ایران است

دبیر مجمع تشخیص مصلحت نظام تاکید کرد: اقداماتی که در عربستان درحال شکل گیری است، بسیار مشابه تحولات عراق قبل از حمله به ایران است.

محسن رضایی در اینستاگرام خود نوشت: «اقداماتی که در عربستان درحال شکل گیری است، بسیار مشابه تحولات عراق قبل از حمله به ایران است».

در ادامه این نوشته آمده است: «صدام، قبل از حمله به ایران، با کودتا حسن البکر را از قدرت کنار زد، پست او را اشغال کرد، آیت الله صدر را به شهادت رساند و با برژینسکی در اردن ملاقات کرد. محمد بن سلمان هم آیت الله نمر را به شهادت رسانده، به ملاقات ترامپ در واشنگتن رفته و در حال کنار زدن مخالفان خود از دستگاه سلطنتی آل سعود است».

دبیر مجمع تشخیص مصلحت نظام در ادامه این تحلیل می افزاید: «قصد آنها یا تسلط بر همه شیخ نشین ها و کشورها ی حاشیه جنوبی خلیج فارس، یعنی کویت، بحرین، قطر، دبی وشارجه است ویا آغاز ماجراجویی جدید درخلیج فارس و در مقابل ایران».

http://alef.ir/vdcdz90ojyt0jz6.2a2y.html?486008

To my countrymen , the war with Iraq damage was more 1000 billions dollars ....

I suggest we should develop nukes if we want prevent another all-out war ...

Mohammad bin Salman is like Saddam , except that he is worst than Saddam ...

We have two options ,
1- develop nukes
2- spend 100 billions dollars in this year to modernize our army ...
The saudis and the rest of the gulfies could not even defeat the houthis and the military remnant of the poorest country in the region and you seriously think they could take on iran?,the main danger the saudis/gulfies pose to iran militarily is that their territory could be used as a staging post for a usraeli/nato attack or invasion of iran.In fact I wouldnt be surprised if the saudi/gulfies experience in yemen has brought home to them just how incapable their militaries are in reality,I suspect its probably been a bit of an eye opener for their regimes and not in a nice way.

Back
Top Bottom