What's new

1 IRGC killed in Israeli attack on Syria

These are Hamas numbers which is impossible to verify unless u expel Hamas from Gaza. Anyway even they dont say that killed were kids.

Here we go again with Israeli hasbara. He tries turning this deliberate attack on civilians into argument against Palestinians. Even when Israel commits crimes, he still finds way to make Palestinians explain their selves. This is called excessive hatred which is no different from Nazi Germany. They demeaned Jews in same way.

Nobody can have sensible debate since 500's hatred is too much to stomach. He twists around the occupation and makes Palestinians do the work to explain the occupation. We are never allowed to demand from Israeli's to explain their actions/policies. Israeli's refuse to tell world what they want with Palestinian people/territory/resources. We are left to guess. This is excessive use of propaganda which can't be countered except by force. They are irrational in same way Nazi's were.

World was forced to military option to counter Nazi logic.

IMO, there is a chance, even small, that the Israeli intelligence was manipulated by "local" sources.
In that regard, I anticipate in the next couple of days to see Israel cut its links with An-Nusra Front and some how sacrifice them, otherwise, the attack will be interpreted as intentional and provocative.

It may be. Anyways I think it is a great development that they are trying to calm things down. One way or another, it shows Iran has achieved the deterrence it wanted. A few years back, they would just laugh at it and not accept any responsibility for it and comment that they wish incidents like this happen more often. Do you remember?

Here we go again with Israeli hasbara -
You trolled him by going OT and now when he gives you a substantial response you whine and distort. Why shouldn't Pakistanis think that all Israel-hating Palestinian Arabs are like you - deceivers and terror-apologists - and thus conclude the "Palestinian cause" is a bad one?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...killed-iranian-general-hezbollah-convoy-Syria

Senior Israeli security source’s claim comes as Iran threatens to retaliate for killing of Mohammed Allahdadi in Sunday’s air strike

Mourners-at-the-funeral-o-011.jpg

Mourners at the funeral of Hezbollah military leader Mohammed Issa, who was also killed in the Israeli strike near Quneitra. Photograph: Mahmoud Zayyat/AFP/Getty Images
Israel was apparently unaware an Iranian general was travelling ina Hezbollah convoy it targeted with an air strike in Syriaon Sunday, killing the general as well as a senior Hezbollah commander.
The claim – made by an unnamed senior Israeli security source in an interview with Reuters on Tuesday – came as Iran threatened to retaliate for the killing and amid growing concern about the security situation on Israel’s northern border with Lebanon and Syria.
Although Israel has not officially confirmed it carried out the strike on a convoy of several cars near the Syrian border village of Quneitra, it has been widely assumed that Israel was behind the attack.
UN observers on the border also reported seeing Israeli drones in the vicinity before the attack.
According to the source – quoted by the news agency – Israel’s armed forces believed it was targeting a group of relatively low-level members of the Lebanese Shia organisation which has been fighting alongside the government forces of Syria’s Bashar al-Assad.
The comments came as Israel’s security cabinet was due to meet and amid indications that Israel was trying to limit the fallout from the killing of Iranian Revolutionary Guard General Mohammed Allahdadi.
Speculation has been rife since the killing about why Allahdadi was on the border to close to Israel, with some reports claiming he had been tasked with overseeing new missile locations for Hezbollah.
“We did not expect the outcome in terms of the stature of those killed – certainly not the Iranian general,” the source said. “We thought we were hitting an enemy field unit that was on its way to carry out an attack on us at the frontier fence.”
“We got the alert, we spotted the vehicle, identified it was an enemy vehicle and took the shot. We saw this as a limited tactical operation.”
The assumption in Israeli security circles is that retaliation of some kind is likely – and would probably be carried out by Hezbollah.
Israel has boosted deployment of its “Iron Dome” anti-missile aerial defence system along its northern frontier, which borders Lebanon and Syria, and has increased surveillance activities in the area.
“They are almost certain to respond,” added the source. “We are anticipating that, but I think it’s a fair assumption that a major escalation is not in the interest of either side.”
Allahdadi was killed with a Hezbollah commander and the son of the group’s late military leader, Imad Moughniyeh, in Sunday’s attack on a convoy near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.
The sense of tension following the air strike was underlined by comments made by Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ head, General Mohammad Ali Jafari, on Tuesday, who was quoted by Fars news agency warning of retaliation.
“These martyrdoms proved the need to stick with jihad. The Zionists must await ruinous thunderbolts. The Revolutionary Guards will fight to the end of the Zionist regime … We will not rest easy until this epitome of vice is totally deleted from the region’s geopolitics.”
The aftermath of the air strike has attracted mixed commentary in Israel. Security sources believe Hezbollah’s entanglement in Syria on the regime’s side makes it unlikely that it will want escalate the confrontation to a repeat of the full-blown war Hezbollah and Israel fought in 2006.
Asked about the death of Allahdadi Yaakov Amidror, former head of Israel’s National Security Council said: “The fact that a senior Iranian is involved, who was involved in planning actions against Israel, is on the benefit side. The presence of a senior Iranian must also come up on the price side. And if his presence was known to the decision-makers, this should have been on the table as part of the problem.”

If you don't want to accept it, it is your choice. You can search in Google and find out the truth. You don't need to rely on what I posted.

Regarding your comment about Hamas firing rocket from densely populated areas, have you ever looked at Gaza strip in google map? They are 1,816,000 people who are forced to live in 360 square km. That is 5,044 people in each square km. I don't think they really had anywhere else to keep their arsenal.

And, WWII standards don't apply to nowadays and the precision arms available.
There us plenty of empty space in Gaza.

49478750.jpg

30325553.jpg

And are they in range of the targets they wanted to hit? As you know they don't have long range weapons and as I remember, the war was centered around their cities. There is only a narrow margin between their cities and the border. So in order to defend their cities, they had to have their weapons close or even inside the cities.

And are they in range of the targets they wanted to hit? As you know they don't have long range weapons and as I remember, the war was centered around their cities. There is only a narrow margin between their cities and the border. So in order to defend their cities, they had to have their weapons close or even inside the cities.

This guy is troll, don't waste your time with him. First picture is most likely of Israeli south or right near no go zone near Khan Yunis border. And Palestinians have used plenty of times empty areas to shell Israeli settlements and military targets. There is only so much space and Gaza is a city that is very crammed. With almost 2 million population today. Any empty areas will be used.

This guy is troll, don't waste your time with him. First picture is most likely of Israeli south or right near no go zone near Khan Yunis border. And Palestinians have used plenty of times empty areas to shell Israeli settlements and military targets. There is only so much space and Gaza is a city that is very crammed. With almost 2 million population today. Any empty areas will be used.
I just like to know what he thinks and how their side rationalize what is going on. I know about the limitation in Gaza strip.

If the Israelis were attacking Hezbollah forces, how does their supposedly apology make any difference whether an Iranian general is included or not? This is a psychological game to get Iran somehow have a second thought on attacks against Hezbollah. It is not an apology, it is a divide and kill one at a time.

If the Israelis were attacking Hezbollah forces, how does their supposedly apology make any difference whether an Iranian general is included or not? This is a psychological game to get Iran somehow have a second thought on attacks against Hezbollah. It is not an apology, it is a divide and kill one at a time.
It is not the only thing they said. They said they had received a signal that those are saboteurs heading for their border. It may be a misleading intelligence provided by one of the Israeli backed militia in Syria. So if that's the case, they didn't know who was in that car at all. The only thing that the area doesn't need is a confrontation between Israel and Iran.

It is not the only thing they said. They said they had received a signal that those are saboteurs heading for their border. It may be a misleading intelligence provided by one of the Israeli backed militia in Syria. So if that's the case, they didn't know who was in that car at all. The only thing that the area doesn't need is a confrontation between Israel and Iran.

Arminkh, Israel does not need the intelligence of Al-Nusra Front. Their intelligence (Israel's) networks are very extensive, and I doubt a country like Israel will head the intelligence from one of the armed groups in Syria.

Arminkh, Israel does not need the intelligence of Al-Nusra Front. Their intelligence (Israel's) networks are very extensive, and I doubt a country like Israel will head the intelligence from one of the armed groups in Syria.

Who knows? But it is clearly trying to avoid a conflict. And I think that is positive. As you remember before, it was all talks about "all options on the table" or just silence. Iran and Israel are not at war. Killing an Iranian officer willingly in a foreign country does not look good for Israel at all and the whole world would look at them as someone who threw the first punch. So they could just deny any responsibility for the attack as they usually do. But they chose not to. They not only accepted the responsibility but also said they had no intention to kill an Iranian officer. This is a huge change in their attitude towards Iran. I bet there is something big happening behind the scene that we don't know about.

One thing that everyone forgets about is that Israel doesn't want Syria to fall under an extremist group control like ISIS either. God knows what they would do if they get close to Israel borders. And Iran and Russia are the only countries that have prevented that from happening so far.

Who knows? But it is clearly trying to avoid a conflict. And I think that is positive. As you remember before, it was all talks about "all options on the table" or just silence. Iran and Israel are not at war. Killing an Iranian officer willingly in a foreign country does not look good for Israel at all and the whole world would look at them as someone who threw the first punch. So they could just deny any responsibility for the attack as they usually do. But they chose not to. They not only accepted the responsibility but also said they had no intention to kill an Iranian officer. This is a huge change in their attitude towards Iran. I bet there is something big happening behind the scene that we don't know about.

One thing that everyone forgets about is that Israel doesn't want Syria to fall under an extremist group control like ISIS either. God knows what they would do if they get close to Israel borders. And Iran and Russia are the only countries that have prevented that from happening so far.

Listen bro, I now woke up to the conflict in the region. That being said, I don't like hypocrisy. Unfortunately amongst the supporters of Resistance axis there is hypocrisy. Firstly, you are saying they are deterred because they aren't doing immediate second attack. This doesn't mean they're deterred. This means Resistance axis fears responding. And there is no shame in admitting the reasons to that. You could state that for so and so reasons there won't be response. But don't try turning it into a victory.

Secondly, on IMF you have many supporters claiming West/Israel want to topple regime and replace with their proxies. Now you say they fear ISIS on their borders. And this propagates anti-Assad argument that he is protector of Israel.

I am patient person and realize the politics taking place. In few years though it will be hard to convince public that this is Resistance axis anymore if nothing is being done.

Listen bro, I now woke up to the conflict in the region. That being said, I don't like hypocrisy. Unfortunately amongst the supporters of Resistance axis there is hypocrisy. Firstly, you are saying they are deterred because they aren't doing immediate second attack. This doesn't mean they're deterred. This means Resistance axis fears responding. And there is no shame in admitting the reasons to that. You could state that for so and so reasons there won't be response. But don't try turning it into a victory.

Secondly, on IMF you have many supporters claiming West/Israel want to topple regime and replace with their proxies. Now you say they fear ISIS on their borders. And this propagates anti-Assad argument that he is protector of Israel.

I am patient person and realize the politics taking place. In few years though it will be hard to convince public that this is Resistance axis anymore if nothing is being done.
Well, what I'm trying to say is that I think it is changing. The way US is treating Iran has changed and I guess it is also affecting that of Israel. The deterrence has a lot to do with this. You don't need to wage a war to show your muscles. If your enemies are trying to avoid a conflict with you, that is an approval of your deterrence. And that is a good thing for everyone on Iran side.

And what then? Set the whole middle east on fire? Do you recognise that Iran's direct military involvement will turn into a war that will get US and possibly Russia involved as well and then nobody knows how to end?

Palestinians need to work on being recognised as a sovereign nation. What happened last year in Gaza was a tragedy but as a result, Sweden that is an influential and respected European nation recognised them as a sovereign nation. Similar thing happened in Spain's parliament as well. It is definitely a good start to end this conflict.

Wait so why all of this "Death to Israel" crap from the ayatollats? Don't Iran want to fight Israel? Palestinians are occupied and the are telling you to come and bring Sulaimani and his Persian Lions quickly and fight the Israelis their borders are open. Even your leader said that only war can free Palestine.

Iranian Parliament Speaker: 'Only War Can Free Palestine'
330885.jpg

Iranian Legislator: 'Only War Can Free Palestine' - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

also

On Al Quds Day, Iran’s Military Leaders Vow to Rout Out ‘Zionists’: ‘We Will Chase You House by House’
On Al Quds Day, Iran's Military Leaders Vow to Rout Out 'Zionists': 'We Will Chase You House by House, Take Revenge for Every Drop of Our Martyrs's Blood' | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Who is "We" are these the Palestinians you are giving rpgs and 5kg rockets?

Back
Top Bottom