What's new

1 IRGC killed in Israeli attack on Syria

Funny how you blame Israel for so called indiscriminate bombing yet doing the very same thing you blame us for, indiscriminate rocket shelling on Israeli population.

A back and forth business !!!

3qmr2d4bycs83sq84kmq.jpg

The good thing about Iran is it does not take shit, for example the retaliatory attacks in Bankok and India against Israeli ambassadors after the Israelis killed some of their top nuclear scientists. I expect a response.

We Pakistanis on the other hand are a slave country. 24 jawans killed and still nothing. Raymond Davis is freed despite the horrific murder of Pakistanis. It won't be long if going at this rate we surrender even to the Indians. Complete failure to go right into Afghanistan, guns blazing and take out terror chief Fazlullah not to count another point. Iran has a strong foreign policy, we Pakistanis have none.

It is said living one day in the life of a lion is worth hundred days in the life of a sheep.

I didn't see any rockets. Do you call this a rocket? Looks like a man trying to dismantle a mortar thrower at best. He is wearing short pant. Probably another civilian mixed up with militia.

upload_2015-1-19_13-56-40.png

It also seems too slow for a missile. What is its top speed?

Last edited:
I red that, that's why I'm asking. There is no info about its speed.
You can not judge speed from the seeker, the seeker has high crop factor(zoom) so it is hard to estimate the speed, from some sources the speed of Spike ER is about 240 meter per second, this is Spike NLOS No Line Of Sight for up to 25 km range, i believe the speed not different by much, about 240 meters per second.

You can not judge speed from the seeker, the seeker has high crop factor(zoom) so it is hard to estimate the speed, from some sources the speed of Spike ER is about 240 meter per second, this is Spike NLOS No Line Of Sight for up to 25 km range, i believe the speed not different by much, about 240 meters per second.
Another video of Tamuz, 2006 Lebanon.

Killing civilians as a response? typical mulla mentality. This is the reason why Iran is hated by most of the people in the region and currently is under sanctions. Glorifying the murder of non-combatants as a response does not show superiority over others. Its shows stupidity and lack of courage.

Here is the Palestinian Authority Official calling upon Iranian Soldiers to come and fight the Israelis and Jews. If you can send thousands of Iranian murders and rapists to foreign country like Syria to kill and rape Syrian civilians and protect the Assad regime then you can also come to Israel and do the same thing. The Palestinian Minister is telling you guys that they don't need weapons they need Iranian soldiers to come and attack Israel. Will Khomenie and his ayatollats listen?

Killing civilians as a response? typical mulla mentality. This is the reason why Iran is hated by most of the people in the region and currently is under sanctions. Glorifying the murder of non-combatants as a response does not show superiority over others. Its shows stupidity and lack of courage.

Here is the Palestinian Authority Official calling upon Iranian Soldiers to come and fight the Israelis and Jews. If you can send thousands of Iranian murders and rapists to foreign country like Syria to kill and rape Syrian civilians and protect the Assad regime then you can also come to Israel and do the same thing. The Palestinian Minister is telling you guys that they don't need weapons they need Iranian soldiers to come and attack Israel. Will Khomenie and his ayatollats listen?

Of course not. Since they don't have balls. That's why they attack civilians at the first place. Having balls is what Israel did which was killing enemies high rank generals with military equipment.

Slow down!

The prosecutor who died had just accused current Argentinian president of having covered up Iran's involvement in the Argentina's bomb incident in 80s. Even the judge who is responsible for the case had called it a baseless claim. So the prosecutor was not at friendly terms with its own government either. And the police has ruled out involvement of anybody else in his death. Involving Iran in this case is just propaganda as usual. Even if we assume it was an assassination, it could have been done by Argentina's current government as well.

And I really can't make sense of the rest of your comment. So just leave it there.

enemies high rank generals !?

alalam_635417533856464336_25f_4x3.jpg
Yeah it really needs balls to fire a rocket at a car miles away.

Back
Top Bottom