What's new

1 IRGC killed in Israeli attack on Syria

Today Assad killed 60 Sunni civilians in Hasakah. I guess it was a revenge for dead general.
And how did you figure that out? There are people killed in Syria every day as there is a war going on.

I couldn't understand that either....
It was meant for Soheil. He knows what I mean.

enemies high rank generals !?

alalam_635417533856464336_25f_4x3.jpg

What about posting from the kindergaten in Haifa that Hezballat sent a rocket to it in the previous war?
Stop throwing rockets, stop getting retaliated. Very simple logic. BTW, if the civilian/military death ratio in IDF attacks is not the lowest in the world, it is definitely one of the lowest, while your regime directly, and deliberately attacks civilians, like tourists bus in Bulgaria. There is a huge difference.

What about posting from the kindergaten in Haifa that Hezballat sent a rocket to it in the previous war?
Stop throwing rockets, stop getting retaliated. Very simple logic. BTW, if the civilian/military death ratio in IDF attacks is not the lowest in the world, it is definitely one of the lowest, while your regime directly, and deliberately attacks civilians, like tourists bus in Bulgaria. There is a huge difference.

As you say : rocket !!!

rocket has no guiding system !

palestine is an occupied line & we are free to do everything to throw out the occupiers !

fire burns everything ... there is no choice !

palestine is an occupied line & we are free to do everything to throw out the occupiers !

In other words, it doesn't matter if its unguided or not, the Palestinians intentionally went after civilians anyways. And they use suicide bombers or assaulters to target civilians in any case. No need such denial.

In 2008 we killed Imad Mugniyeh in Syria. Hezbollah promised revenge and killed 200,000 Syrians. I wonder how many Syrians they will kill for his son.

Come on body. Let's keep fantasy out of this site, shall we? Do you have any documents anywhere stating that they killed 200,000 Syrians themselves just because what Israel did?

Why do you say we? All Iran did was to arm Palestinians to be able to defend themselves to some extent. Who they attacked and where they hit was their own decision.

And how that justifies you? That just shows how much mindless you are. firing unguided rockets on civilian houses is a war crime. With your logic, Saddam Hussein was right in shelling Iranian cities.
Anyway, Iran is no one to do anything. If you can do anything, stop your women to be sent to Dubai for you know what. That'd be honorable for you.

Come on body. Let's keep fantasy out of this site, shall we? Do you have any documents anywhere stating that they killed 200,000 Syrians themselves just because what Israel did?
Ask this from mullahs who have PhD in finding the relation between "Gouz" & "Shaghigheh".
500 was sarcastic like always :lol:

In other words, it doesn't matter if its unguided or not, the Palestinians intentionally went after civilians anyways. And they use suicide bombers or assaulters to target civilians in any case. No need such denial.

USA killed some hundred thousand civilians in 2 drops !

please stop talking about civilian stuff !!!

And how that justifies you? That just shows how much mindless you are. firing unguided rockets on civilian houses is a war crime. With your logic, Saddam Hussein was right in shelling Iranian cities.
Anyway, Iran is no one to do anything. If you can do anything, stop your women to be sent to Dubai for you know what. That'd be honorable for you.

What about firing guided ones on civilian houses !?

Not a war crime in your stupid logic !?

I can give a fart for your other sentences !

Ask this from mullahs who have PhD in finding the relation between "Gouz" & "Shaghigheh".
500 was sarcastic like always :lol:

As far as I'm concerned you and Israel are more than expert in relation between "Gouz" & "Shaghigheh".

And a wise and literate person like you should stop insulting others or this thread will turn into a fight of words that won't do anyone any good.

In 2008 we killed Imad Mugniyeh in Syria. Hezbollah promised revenge and killed 200,000 Syrians. I wonder how many Syrians they will kill for his son.

I don't know about the hezbullah ... but you gonna pay more than enough for Iranians !

356b3fbc6946bb7e37863a2245f95546.jpg

As far as I'm concerned you and Israel are more than expert in relation between "Gouz" & "Shaghigheh".

And a wise and literate person like you should stop insulting others or this thread will turn into a fight of words that won't do anyone any good.

I did not insult anyone. Finding the relation of Gouz and Shaghigheh is precisely the job description of every akhound in the planet earth.

What about firing guided ones on civilian houses !?

Not a war crime in your stupid logic !?

I can give a fart for your other sentences !

Morono, what kind of idiot would use guided missiles to hit civilians? Guided missile philosophy is directing them to the specific strategic targets.

@Serpentine

Half of deaths are Syrian forces /civilians. He is trolling and needs thread ban.

Back
Top Bottom