What's new

India has offered $500 million USD loan of weapons to Bangladesh

Nice try but it wont work . for following reasons :
1) india dont hve any lethal weapon to sell.
2) 500 million is a tiny amount .
3)their competitor (CHINA) are way more generous and ready to supply lethal weapons .

What?? Dude your bad comprehension skills is certainly a result of some pathetic madrasa level education...which kind of explain your sick mental state....I feel sorry for you....:(

Which Dharamshala infected you with bovine virus? You call Bangladeshis a result of Indian constipation and then point fingers at me? Tell me Hindu boy, were you not born with balls or were they removed at your hindu religion classes?

Now your telling me you know more about our threat preception and defence docterine then the MoD in Dhaka does? Speak to any BA/BN/BAF officer and see who they consider the main threat.

End of the day even with inducements we have not bought any weapon systems from india and that situation will not change. all that may be bought are some "trucks" or coast guard vessels at max.
Well are you telling me the MOD discuss the threat perceptions with you?? It is logical to conclude if a country's threat perception is a particular country or not...do you know how to do it? if you know then please check your country acquisitions and projected acquisitions...and compare with that of India...you will have your answers and you wont need any MOD for that...

Which Dharamshala infected you with bovine virus? You call Bangladeshis a result of Indian constipation and then point fingers at me? Tell me Hindu boy, were you not born with balls or were they removed at your hindu religion classes?
:lol: .... even a kindergarden kid would know that i replied to your nonsensical post where you said "India can't do sh1t" and chided you by saying that BD must have been created with India being constipated...however a third class Madrassa education obviously will lack comprehension skills and you are no surprise...

and let me tell you one more thing...a religious bigot will always see things with a lens of hate ....otherwise assuming that everyone is a hindu in a country that has more muslims than your own country is an epic level face palm....b/w for records I am a SIKH...

:lol: .... even a kindergarden kid would know that i replied to your nonsensical post where you said "India can't do sh1t" and chided you by saying that BD must have been created with India being constipated...however a third class Madrassa education obviously will lack comprehension skills and you are no surprise...

and let me tell you one more thing...a religious bigot will always see things with a lens of hate ....otherwise assuming that everyone is a hindu in a country that has more muslims than your own country is an epic level face palm....b/w for records I am a SIKH...

You what? You know I have been reading your crap and none of it makes any sense. Why cant you at least write something coherent? Is that too difficult for you?

You what? You know I have been reading your crap and none of it makes any sense. Why cant you at least write something coherent? Is that too difficult for you?
Again for that you need comprehension skills...I could have helped but you can't talk without blind hate and obviously it is not helping ...

Well are you telling me the MOD discuss the threat perceptions with you?? It is logical to conclude if a country's threat perception is a particular country or not...do you know how to do it? if you know then please check your country acquisitions and projected acquisitions...and compare with that of India...you will have your answers and you wont need any MOD for that...

I know because majority of my Bangladeshi family members are either in the BA/BN/BaF and all their training is based on threat preception from india and to a lesser extent myanmar. Tell me a instance of when Bangladesh bought any major defence equipment from india? Infact just show me some minor equiment bought from india.

The facts are we would rather buy from Serbia then buy from india. What can india offer that we cant make our selves or buy from China/Russia. You should try selling to Ecuador, you'll have better chance with them.

You sound like a bloody 5 year old. Grow up.
feeling is mutual...:agree:

I know because majority of my Bangladeshi family members are either in the BA/BN/BaF and all their training is based on threat preception from india and to a lesser extent myanmar. Tell me a instance of when Bangladesh bought any major defence equipment from india? Infact just show me some minor equiment bought from india.

The facts are we would rather buy from Serbia then buy from india. What can india offer that we cant make our selves or buy from China/Russia. You should try selling to Ecuador, you'll have better chance with them.
you are not answering the question...compare your recent and projected purchases...for you to consider India a foe you need to plan your defense accordingly...no??

You should have mentioned that a long time ago. Why did you only bring it up when I brought it up? LOL! Retard.
your dawdled mind would not have caught it...see how soon you forgot that years of madrasa education have severely compromised your comprehension skills..you are lost case...i feel so sorry for you :(....

your dawdled mind would not have caught it...see how soon you forgot that years of madrasa education have severely compromised your comprehension skills..you are lost case...i feel so sorry for you :(....

You just want my attention dont you? Sad and pathetic. Get psychiatric help boy.

Back
Top Bottom