What's new

Sheikh Hasina invited Imran Khan to Bangladesh, India is worried thinking of a new equation

VikingRaider

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
For the first time I was waiting for an Indian news of confirmation!
(For English please read the dawn , as Bangladeshi English news is unavailable with a solid headline; I didn't find one!)

Sheikh Hasina invited Imran Khan to Bangladesh, India is worried thinking of a new equation.

ইমরান খানকে বাংলাদেশে আমন্ত্রণ করলেন শেখ হাসিনা, নয়া সমীকরণে চিন্তায় ভারত

• ইমরান খানকে এবার বাংলাদেশ সফরের জন্য আমন্ত্রণ জানালেন শেখ হাসিনা। আর তাতেই তুঙ্গে উঠেছে চর্চা।
চিরাচরিত সম্পর্ক ভালো নয়। কিন্তু পরিবর্তিত পরিস্থিতিতে এবার সেই দেশকেই আমন্ত্রণ জানাল প্রতিপক্ষ। হ্যাঁ, এমনই ঘটনা ঘটেছে বিশ্বের কূটনৈতিক প্রেক্ষাপটে। যা নিয়ে এখন আন্তর্জাতিক মহলে জোর চর্চা শুরু হয়েছে। কারণ পাকিস্তানের প্রধানমন্ত্রীকে আমন্ত্রণ জানিয়েছেন বাংলাদেশের প্রধানমন্ত্রী। ইমরান খানকে এবার বাংলাদেশ সফরের জন্য আমন্ত্রণ জানালেন শেখ হাসিনা। আর তাতেই তুঙ্গে উঠেছে চর্চা। কিছুদিন আগেই শেখ হাসিনাকে পাকিস্তান সফরের জন্য আমন্ত্রণ জানিয়েছিলেন ইমরান খানও।
এই আমন্ত্রণ ইমরান খান রক্ষা করে কিনা সেদিকে তাকিয়ে সবাই। বিশেষ করে ভারত এই বিষয়টির দিকে তাকিয়ে রয়েছে। পাকিস্তান বরাবরই ভারতের ক্ষতি করে এসেছে। আর ভারত সবসময় বাংলাদেশের পাশে দাঁড়িয়েছে। সেখানে পাকিস্তানকে আমন্ত্রণ জানানোর বিষয়টিকে বিশেষ নজরে দেখছে ভারত। তবে এই সফরের কোনও তারিখ ঘোষণা করেননি শেখ হাসিনা। পাকিস্তানের সঙ্গে বাণিজ্যিক সম্পর্ক মজবুত করার বিয়য়ে আশাবাদী শেখ হাসিনা।

উল্লেখ্য, ২০০৯ সাল থেকেই বাংলাদেশ–পাকিস্তান সম্পর্ক তলানিতে ঠেকেছে। দুই দেশের মধ্যে সম্পর্ক ক্রমশই খারাপ হতে থাকে। তবে ২০২০ সাল থেকে ইসলামাবাদ–ঢাকা কাছাকাছি আসতে শুরু করে। আর তারপর এই আমন্ত্রণ বেশ তাৎপর্যপূর্ণ বলে মনে করা হচ্ছে। বাংলাদেশ–পাকিস্তান কাছাকাছি আসলে ভারতের কোনও ক্ষতি হতে পারে কিনা তা নিয়েও চর্চা শুরু হয়েছে।

এখানে আরও একটি বিষয় উঠে আসছে। ভারত করোনাভাইরাস পরিস্থিতিতেও বাংলাদেশের পাশে দাঁড়িয়েছে। সেখানে বাংলাদেশের পক্ষ থেকে পাকিস্তানকে আমন্ত্রণ ভারত সরকারকে ভাবিয়ে তুলেছে। কারণ চিন ইতিমধ্যেই বাংলাদেশ সফর করেছে। এবার পাকিস্তান বাংলাদেশ সফর করলে সেখানে নানা চুক্তি হতে পারে। তাতে জোটবদ্ধ হয়ে চিন–পাকিস্তান ভারতের পিছনে লাগতে পারে। এমনকী বাংলাদেশের পথকেই করিডর করতে পারে। এটাই ভাবাচ্ছে ভারতকে।

Accept it and let things mature until right at the very end where you pull out because you want them to recognise the bihari massacre.

Didn't she like to blame pakistan for even street robberies of Dhaka?
Imo this is just a pressure tactic on India
Don't think she is serious for something constructive

Beat case scenario I want some trade deals
Hope it's not too much to ask if you want genuine normal relationship

Last edited:
Beat case scenario I want some trade deals
Hope it's not too much to ask if you want genuine normal relationship
Trade deal is an easy deal. Even extremely anti Pakistani people ( less than 1% among Muslims) want trade deal with Pakistan instead of real political relation , so that they can save their face and need not to burry it under sand!

But the goal should be cordial relationship forever.

As long as you have cordial relationship, trade deal will be done automatically. I think you are wise enough to understand it !

If don't understand, I would say you are also a victim of India propaganda like many of Bangladeshi people!

Last edited:
ভারত করোনাভাইরাস পরিস্থিতিতেও বাংলাদেশের পাশে দাঁড়িয়েছে।
@ Pakistani @ Indian people. Meaning of this Bengali in OP is India stand alongside Bangladesh during covid 19 !

But the world knows that India betrayed us by stop sending vaccine , although we paid them in advance!

Why the mo fo s are now ranging that they helped us in coronavirus?

Well indeed they helped increasing covid-19 spread infection by stop providing vaccine , no doubt.

So yes if help spreading infection is really a help for humanity then no doubt that India helped us!

So in short since India helped Bangladesh a lot ( to spread covid-19) . Also they wanted to create mass communal riot so that they can imvade Bangladesh with their mahabharata army ,

সেখানে বাংলাদেশের পক্ষ থেকে পাকিস্তানকে আমন্ত্রণ ভারত সরকারকে ভাবিয়ে তুলেছে। কারণ চিন ইতিমধ্যেই বাংলাদেশ সফর করেছে। এবার পাকিস্তান বাংলাদেশ সফর করলে সেখানে নানা চুক্তি হতে পারে। তাতে জোটবদ্ধ হয়ে চিন–পাকিস্তান ভারতের পিছনে লাগতে পারে। এমনকী বাংলাদেশের পথকেই করিডর করতে পারে। এটাই ভাবাচ্ছে ভারতকে।

So indeed Bangladesh has this right to make alliance with Pakistan and China in order to screw India isn't it?

So why supa pow is too much worried?

( this para in Bengali is saying that as a continuation of their lie of help in covid 19 that since thus Time Bangladesh is asking Pakistan to visit , so supa pow is afraid that Bangladesh , Pakistan and China will make alliance and will come to f.uk the supa pow! )

Last edited:
Man I am telling you this guy will do a public apology
He is simply meak
I am afraid

Such a pushover man, all of our power center is like taken over my meak people
Politics, army
Maybe ISI is holding the fort?

Last edited:
Sheikh Hasina does owe her 'elections' to India whether somebody like to believe it or not. So, there was always a limit to what she can and cannot do regarding certain things (Pakistan, army, airforce etc). Part of these were/are due to her own reasonings/grudges/ etc.

But this time is her last term for 5 years out of which around 2 years are already gone.

So, now she is much freer to do what 'needs' to be done. And what needs to be done are mostly about:
- India/Bangladesh relations, their massive trade deficit.
- Relations with China(with regards to India)
- Relations with China(with regard to the western countries)
- Arms procurement deals for military especially jets for airforce,
- And finally Pakistan.

Among above all the things which needs to be taken care, Pakistan is the least of her worries whether someone likes to believe it or not. And most of her attitude regarding Pakistan will remain the same no matter whether her govt. is indebted to India or not simply because of her own personal bias/reason/grudge etc.

Anyways, lets hope for the best.

But this time is her last term for 5 years out of which around 2 years are already gone.
Now India want to kick her out from power and that's why they planed the communal riot. Thankfully we controlled it.

She and India is becoming enemies and soon it will be overt and will no longer remain a secrete!

Lmao greatest enemies to lovers 8-) ( This is just a joke bruh)

Good, I hope new trade deals are signed, a defence pact haha everything!

It's time to end the sanghi filth for good. We have one common enemy. Things between brothers and sisters can be straightened out over time.

Back
Top Bottom