What's new

India proposing second railway route of Rs 7000 crore through Bangladesh bypassing Chicken's Neck

nope, in the ganges it'll go, where it naturally makes it way to your soon to be flooded shores.. there's cyclone Mocha on the way.. so RIP in advance to all those Hilsa boat-farmers.

Inshallah, you'll get a cyclone 'cappuccino'

and a 'tequila' your way too

He keeps his insult targeted at you.

You choose to wish death and destruction on larger population that is not party to your respective trolling wars here....rather than just insult him back.

Since insults are just let to fly for years now in unkempt way thanks to entire dereliction by mgmt here....at least some modicum of containment to that can be used by you surely?

Another place you are wishing for Bangalore to be nuked....because election there didn't go your sanghi bozofart way.

Why are you this lonely with this much angst and time on your hands? The cheap thrill you get by this kind of behaviour still registers same way or you getting desensitized so you need to keep pushing for more of it for same hit?

Then you go on page long rants baiting and indulging jamahir and others that spend all their free time here of all places.

Then you and the others cried when I came in guns blazing against you bhakts and accused me of being Bilal or whomever.

Why are you tagging Joe to it on top?

You are big part of ruining what this place used to be, but alas it has let itself become that way too. You tolerate garbage pileup...you get accustomed to it and never want to take it out no matter the smell inflicted from distance on others....just too darn hard and you are too darn lazy and gross.

accused me of being Bilal or whomever.
not me... I suspected you might be that shatanew left guy but

Then you go on page long rants baiting and indulging jamahir and others that spend all their free time here of all places.
we're sparring buddies, me and ol' jam bhai.

Why are you tagging Joe to it on top?
for everyone's general entertainment ? :P

You are big part of ruining what this place used to be
fuq you on about ?

we're all just having a bit of fun, get along perfectly fine and enjoy the banter with a lot of across the western fence folk.. also can can tell toxic (bilal9 type) from trolly (Areesh and lot)

I have been really mean in my whatever little random commentary about BD, but.. sry about that, I will put an end to it.

hah, just the moralist riposte we wanted

I feel smug like Attenborough after poking a nest for sake of science. :D

some of these lot here are quite venomous, but
Some of them may have handled you roughly on occasion. You deserve it.
It still does not justify vulgar behaviour on your part.

Some of them may have handled you roughly on occasion. You deserve it.
It still does not justify vulgar behaviour on your part.
LOL possible

but I'm generally not one to take stuff posted here to heart.

i've very likely been quite crass on occasion, but I do try not to for the most part.

I'm also a fan, aapse dushmani ni molni :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom