What's new

India proposing second railway route of Rs 7000 crore through Bangladesh bypassing Chicken's Neck

Brainless RSS members dreaming of being Big Brother of Bangladesh again? :sarcastic:

Bangladesh is the last fortress of the Bengali people as an independent entity, 200 million strong and counting.

India cannot even control Kashmir and they are dreaming of defeating a 200 million strong nation next border?

be
you wan ker i dont run pakistan so how did i turn it into hell. india wants a satelite country it can use and that country is bengladesh. india wants to exploit bengladesh for its own benefit.
bengali people never became satellites in their history even for british , how will they become sattelites for India
our most effluent freedom fighters were bengalis
Subhash Chandra bose formed INA , SUCHETA Kriplani , ram prasad bismil ,
Alimuddin Ahmad , Anandamohan Bose , Kamala Das Gupta, Basanti Devi , Khwaja Habibullah, Surya Sen, Sushil Sen , all of them were bengalis

connectivity projects are always helpful for nation's economic and social development brother

The result of Chinese mega-projects in Bangladesh will largely help Indian transit to NE Indian states. Study the subject please. And while at it - change your flag. @waz bhai appreciate your kind attention.
My context is BD is used as whore by India.. and I pointed out china is doing the same. Is China investing..i mean giving out loan to BD for free ? Don't they have any strategy and benefits ?

In all the wars before 1971, only westren wing of Pakistan was where war mostly activly fought. East Pakistan was never in war and India has least concerns about East Pakistan. At the time of the war, West Pakistan was mush more advanced than East Pakistan econamically and industrially, and even better than India. and was considered "Asian Tiger" . Paskistan did not lose much by losing East Pakistan. But, current story is different East Pakistan (Bangladesh) crossed West Pakistan in all terms - economically and industrially and people's live standard as well. and Bangladesh is in different league now , being compared with India and Asean countries.

Pre 1971 wars the reason East Pakistan was not invaded, despite being left defenceless was because India simply didn't have the power to wage full scale war across two fronts at the time.

Yes you are right about West being more economically advanced, hence the priority target for India, but there was massive wealth transfer from East to West, which contributed in West's development. As of late 60s, 70% of entire Pakistan's export was generated in the East Pakistan, despite how backwards it looked because of the disproportionate amount of spending in East by the Western based Federal government. Even though majority export revenue generated in the East, spending on West Pakistan development was more than double of that in East. Hence, West looked so much developed than East.

Hence, it was absolutely in Indian Interest to break apart Pakistan and economically cripple it forever. A united Pakistan with all it's political problems resolved would have been more developed and a far greater danger to India's existence.

My context is BD is used as whore by India.. and I pointed out china is doing the same. Is China investing..i mean giving out loan to BD for free ? Don't they have any strategy and benefits ?

Its called mutual benefit.
India provides cheap raw materials for booming BD industry. Economic cooperation with India is OK, as long as its balanced. One sided friendships are unwelcome.

America has a huge trade with its prime geopolitical enemy: China.

China has huge trade relations with Japan and India, they both semi-adversaries.

India is not a adversary of Bangladesh but rather a potential threat. Why shouldnt BD and trade then? Again, as long as its mutual beneficial and balanced.

no poison darts, just roses for you lot

BD is essentially an Indian state

we shall have our way with you, but you'll also enjoy

what say, @Joe Shearer sb ?
I don't believe in insulting our Bangladeshi friends for the sake of a few cheap laughs. Onlya third class mind would do that.

I don't believe in insulting our Bangladeshi friends for the sake of a few cheap laughs. Onlya third class mind would do that.
hah, just the moralist riposte we wanted

I feel smug like Attenborough after poking a nest for sake of science. :D

some of these lot here are quite venomous, but

Whose the enemy?

Go shit on the road poop head

China has India by the balls in the East. Unfortunately, if BD gives India refuge through its territory then it will make china an enemy of BD. India may put an economic twist but this railway will be used military in a war scenario.

Go shit on the road poop head
nope, in the ganges it'll go, where it naturally makes it way to your soon to be flooded shores.. there's cyclone Mocha on the way.. so RIP in advance to all those Hilsa boat-farmers.

Inshallah, you'll get a cyclone 'cappuccino'

and a 'tequila' your way too

Last edited:
Wow this thread went downhill fast. If I caused any of this (unknowingly) then I apologize.

@Joe Shearer dada apni amakey doshi kortey paren. Amar dosh aachhey. Ekhono bhalo hotey pari nai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom