What's new

Sheikh Hasina invited Imran Khan to Bangladesh, India is worried thinking of a new equation

So, if you believe you have a valid point, better you ask Hasina Bibi to stop imports from India. India's total export is about US$ 323.251 billion of which $9.21 billion worth of goods go to Bangladesh. About 2.85% of Indian exports.

But can BD survive without imports from India? Even 2.57 million visitors from BD go to India for shopping and getting medical treatment. So, how do you plan to stop their visits and save at least $2.57 billion they spend yearly there in India.

Instead of blaming India, you should devise plans to industrialize the country and improve our medical facilities to Indian level. Probably, BD will have to invite hundreds of Indian doctors to do it.

So, where is the escape formula?

Now, watch the video below to understand why Bangladesh will never, never, never go after building industries and will keep on importing goods from India. Our politicians like to live until Qayamat and so they are not willing to sacrifice lives. Rather, they would sacrifice the welfare of BD population.
I already answered all of your questions in my previous post that you quoted.

Of course we will do business but it should be like a business, following all rules , not only giving everything to India.

Already channel's advertisements are blocked.

Soon other sources will be blocked too!

If someone want to do business , they must pay tax to GoB , period.

Soon the day will come too just be patient , why so hurry?

And one more thing, I also believe that Hasina is always under threat of Raw like her Father was.

And that's the reason Bangladesh couldn't oppose India overtly at past.

But now situation is changing and it will be faster than ever in future I think.

It's never easy to fight the demonic force Raw like posting on PDF from safe living room , better keep it in mind!

@bluesky

Last edited:
I already answered all of your questions in my previous post that you quoted.

Of course we will do business but it should be like a business, following all rules , not only giving everything to India.

Already channel's advertisements are blocked.

Soon other sources will be blocked too!

If someone want to do business , they must pay tax to GoB , period.

Soon the day will come too just be patient , why so hurry?

And one more thing, I also believe that Hasina is always under threat of Raw like her Father was.

And that's the reason Bangladesh couldn't oppose India overtly at past.

But now situation is changing and it will be faster than ever in future I think.

It's never easy to fight the demonic force Raw like posting on PDF from safe living room , better keep it in mind!

@bluesky

@bluesky bhai total amount of India's faida from Bangladesh yearly is around $60 Billion or so yearly.

Indian exports of goods and services for this include:

1. FMCG, engineering and capital equipment to Bangladesh (including vehicles and cotton) is around $20 Billion.
2. Illegal Indians working in Bangladesh and sending money via Hundi to India another $20 Billion.
3. Medical tourism $10 Billion,
4. Shopping by Bangladeshi women in India around $5 Billion (Jewelry and designer clothes for shaadis).
5. Another $5 Billion was being stolen by ad-spend in their media and TV channels which is now stopped.

Sanghis are basically sucking us dry, major part of Indian economy comes from exploiting Bangladesh economy.

Don't fall for Indian Sanghi propaganda that Bangladesh is a minuscule trade partner for them. Stop their imports via Dumping Tariffs and NTB's and see how they start squealing like hogs.

There may be other items I have forgotten to include, it may be more than $60 Billion yearly. For a country eighth the size of India, this is a lot. Too much dependency on India for imports. We need to find alternate import sources for good and services now.

We should obviously start with Pakistan, now that relations are warming up.

Medical tourism and Retail tourism are no brainers from Pakistan, the latter I know womenfolk in Bangladesh LOVE.

Pakistani fashion for women (and quality) is way better than cheap Indian garbage, this is straight from the mouths of women around me.

Plus Bangladeshi cultural values are closer to Pakistani values than that of India.

Last edited:

Exactly - but public opinion is a great catalyst too.

One must know how to change hearts and minds first - rather then change them by bullets and bombs.

People need to know the truth.

Look at what happened in Afghanistan. Enough said.

Back
Top Bottom