What's new

Sheikh Hasina invited Imran Khan to Bangladesh, India is worried thinking of a new equation

India is always worried the paranoia runs in their blood just like lies and cowardness even if there is a small mice that crosses the LOC lolz pathetic nation lmao.

Pakistan and Bangladesh should move on from 1971 mentality, it's in best interest of both countries as both are majority Muslim population countries so should be plenty common ground to work for mutual benefits.
Yes , well said. Wholeheartedly agree.

Cry me a river ! Indian media's ronadhona start ho gaya! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@Bilal9 ভাই, তামাশা দেখে যান!

This video is in Hindustani language ( maybe urdu as the lady is Pakistani), so most Bangladeshi , Pakistani and India can understand I think!

Ustadji @Al-zakir , and @Hakikat ve Hikmet !

The young lady is a Pakistani vlogger who lives in Bangladesh, she married a Bangladeshi guy I believe. The intro video was from Indian media of course.

The young lady is a Pakistani vlogger who lives in Bangladesh, she married a Bangladeshi guy I believe. The intro video was from Indian media of course.
Thank you @Bilal9 bhai ,for this information. I didn't know that this Pakistani lady is our sister in law aka bhabi!

After reading the opinions of ultra nationalists Pakistanis, I am sure Bengali's would thank the God hundred time over about the outcome of 1971.

Even British shows remorse of their wrong doings in colonial India, but we Pakistanis are just too clean to do anything wrong. We don't even need to read any literature about East Pakistan, not even written by their own military officers.

You're gonna have people like those in this thread on both sides who perpetuate the past at the detriment of the present and future.

Look at the US/UK relationship.

Past and present.

Take that as an example.

The Americans sure were "treacherous" at one point.

And look at them now.

Low IQ Muslims should ponder about that.

I hope Bangladesh and Pakistan can move forward with closer ties.

Bangladesh even if close to india, have seen the real face of hindutva. They also are looking for trade and would want to diversify, having good relations with china and Pakistan. I think Bangladesh can take good advantage of CPEC, they can source raw materials for their apparel industry from central asia. I would have actually wanted Pakistan to convince Bangladesh to invest in free trade zones and be part of CPEC.

Past and present.

Take that as an example.

And look at them now.
Brother @Avicenna , from the beginning I was trying to say exactly the same thing and always being ignored ; both in real life and here!

Now the relationship between USA and UK is just like twins!

If we ( Bangladesh and Pakistan) can ignore indian propaganda, we also can set the same example.

These two countries are not only Muslim nations but was born together as one country , later got separated.

Hence they ( Bangladesh and Pakistan) can be called twin too!

For the first time I was waiting for an Indian news of confirmation!
(For English please read the dawn , as Bangladeshi English news is unavailable with a solid headline; I didn't find one!)

Sheikh Hasina invited Imran Khan to Bangladesh, India is worried thinking of a new equation.

ইমরান খানকে বাংলাদেশে আমন্ত্রণ করলেন শেখ হাসিনা, নয়া সমীকরণে চিন্তায় ভারত

• ইমরান খানকে এবার বাংলাদেশ সফরের জন্য আমন্ত্রণ জানালেন শেখ হাসিনা। আর তাতেই তুঙ্গে উঠেছে চর্চা।
চিরাচরিত সম্পর্ক ভালো নয়। কিন্তু পরিবর্তিত পরিস্থিতিতে এবার সেই দেশকেই আমন্ত্রণ জানাল প্রতিপক্ষ। হ্যাঁ, এমনই ঘটনা ঘটেছে বিশ্বের কূটনৈতিক প্রেক্ষাপটে। যা নিয়ে এখন আন্তর্জাতিক মহলে জোর চর্চা শুরু হয়েছে। কারণ পাকিস্তানের প্রধানমন্ত্রীকে আমন্ত্রণ জানিয়েছেন বাংলাদেশের প্রধানমন্ত্রী। ইমরান খানকে এবার বাংলাদেশ সফরের জন্য আমন্ত্রণ জানালেন শেখ হাসিনা। আর তাতেই তুঙ্গে উঠেছে চর্চা। কিছুদিন আগেই শেখ হাসিনাকে পাকিস্তান সফরের জন্য আমন্ত্রণ জানিয়েছিলেন ইমরান খানও।
এই আমন্ত্রণ ইমরান খান রক্ষা করে কিনা সেদিকে তাকিয়ে সবাই। বিশেষ করে ভারত এই বিষয়টির দিকে তাকিয়ে রয়েছে। পাকিস্তান বরাবরই ভারতের ক্ষতি করে এসেছে। আর ভারত সবসময় বাংলাদেশের পাশে দাঁড়িয়েছে। সেখানে পাকিস্তানকে আমন্ত্রণ জানানোর বিষয়টিকে বিশেষ নজরে দেখছে ভারত। তবে এই সফরের কোনও তারিখ ঘোষণা করেননি শেখ হাসিনা। পাকিস্তানের সঙ্গে বাণিজ্যিক সম্পর্ক মজবুত করার বিয়য়ে আশাবাদী শেখ হাসিনা।

উল্লেখ্য, ২০০৯ সাল থেকেই বাংলাদেশ–পাকিস্তান সম্পর্ক তলানিতে ঠেকেছে। দুই দেশের মধ্যে সম্পর্ক ক্রমশই খারাপ হতে থাকে। তবে ২০২০ সাল থেকে ইসলামাবাদ–ঢাকা কাছাকাছি আসতে শুরু করে। আর তারপর এই আমন্ত্রণ বেশ তাৎপর্যপূর্ণ বলে মনে করা হচ্ছে। বাংলাদেশ–পাকিস্তান কাছাকাছি আসলে ভারতের কোনও ক্ষতি হতে পারে কিনা তা নিয়েও চর্চা শুরু হয়েছে।

এখানে আরও একটি বিষয় উঠে আসছে। ভারত করোনাভাইরাস পরিস্থিতিতেও বাংলাদেশের পাশে দাঁড়িয়েছে। সেখানে বাংলাদেশের পক্ষ থেকে পাকিস্তানকে আমন্ত্রণ ভারত সরকারকে ভাবিয়ে তুলেছে। কারণ চিন ইতিমধ্যেই বাংলাদেশ সফর করেছে। এবার পাকিস্তান বাংলাদেশ সফর করলে সেখানে নানা চুক্তি হতে পারে। তাতে জোটবদ্ধ হয়ে চিন–পাকিস্তান ভারতের পিছনে লাগতে পারে। এমনকী বাংলাদেশের পথকেই করিডর করতে পারে। এটাই ভাবাচ্ছে ভারতকে।

It seems they aim for a December 11 visit? I got news that BD envoy+trade people will be visiting Kazakhstan this month.

Bangladesh even if close to india, have seen the real face of hindutva. They also are looking for trade and would want to diversify, having good relations with china and Pakistan. I think Bangladesh can take good advantage of CPEC, they can source raw materials for their apparel industry from central asia. I would have actually wanted Pakistan to convince Bangladesh to invest in free trade zones and be part of CPEC.
Bro we were never close to India, our govt was. I said we have to wait till the proper time.

Now you will see the next stage of the show. Hasina and India is going to be the worst enemies very soon! It was destinied!

I have been telling it from the beginning for my limited analysis!

Now the direct conflict has been stared by india provocated riot attempt.

Even hindutva iskcon wrote a letter against Hasina to UN for intervation.

Now just wait and see. Hasina will make the position of raw like hell in Bangladesh!

I hope soon crackdown will be started , but surely secretly , as espionage/intelligence works aren't something that will be make public!

Because it's dirty job, and necessary evil!
It seems they aim for a December 11 visit? I got news that BD envoy+trade people will be visiting Kazakhstan this month.
Not sure , no time was given. But there are prediction that it can be in 2022 or earlier.

I hope soon we will know! A great thing is Bangladesh govt is completely ignoring Bangladeshi media , so we are unaware of many things.

Govt is ignoring media , because media and showbiz , these two organizations are the biggest raw assets in Bangladesh, hence the biggest enemy aka uncle Tom inside Bangladesh.

Sheikh Hasina does owe her 'elections' to India whether somebody like to believe it or not. So, there was always a limit to what she can and cannot do regarding certain things (Pakistan, army, airforce etc). Part of these were/are due to her own reasonings/grudges/ etc.

But this time is her last term for 5 years out of which around 2 years are already gone.

So, now she is much freer to do what 'needs' to be done. And what needs to be done are mostly about:
- India/Bangladesh relations, their massive trade deficit.
- Relations with China(with regards to India)
- Relations with China(with regard to the western countries)
- Arms procurement deals for military especially jets for airforce,
- And finally Pakistan.

Among above all the things which needs to be taken care, Pakistan is the least of her worries whether someone likes to believe it or not. And most of her attitude regarding Pakistan will remain the same no matter whether her govt. is indebted to India or not simply because of her own personal bias/reason/grudge etc.

Anyways, lets hope for the best.
I believe it's highly symbolic to put a final chapter on 1971 right at the 50th anniversary, and it's more of Islamabad's own thing. And I don't think Hasina, and Co. lose, or gain anything from it if that have happened at any other time.

Bro we were never close to India, our govt was. I said we have to wait till the proper time.

Now you will see the next stage of the show. Hasina and India is going to be the worst enemies very soon! It was destinied!

I have been telling it from the beginning for my limited analysis!

Now the direct conflict has been stared by india provocated riot attempt.

Even hindutva iskcon wrote a letter against Hasina to UN for intervation.

Now just wait and see. Hasina will make the position of raw like hell in Bangladesh!

I hope soon crackdown will be started , but surely secretly , as espionage/intelligence works aren't something that will be make public!

Because it's dirty job, and necessary evil!

Not sure , no time was given. But there are prediction that it can be in 2022 or earlier.

I hope soon we will know! A great thing is Bangladesh govt is completely ignoring Bangladeshi media , so we are unaware of many things.

Govt is ignoring media , because media and showbiz , these two organizations are the biggest raw assets in Bangladesh, hence the biggest enemy aka uncle Tom inside Bangladesh.

On a realistic level, Bangladesh wouldn't want to make india an enemy either but they can balance relations and have trade links. Bangladesh has a growing industrial might and CPEC can expand it to the whole of central asia.

You're gonna have people like those in this thread on both sides who perpetuate the past at the detriment of the present and future.

Past and present.

Take that as an example.

And look at them now.

Low IQ Muslims should ponder about that.

I hope Bangladesh and Pakistan can move forward with closer ties.

Don't forget Indian Sanghi false-flaggers trying to sabotage the relationship as well.

Good, I hope new trade deals are signed, a defence pact haha everything!

It's time to end the sanghi filth for good. We have one common enemy. Things between brothers and sisters can be straightened out over time.
Maybe weapons actually. I believe a lot of people there will want to know at what price PK actually buys jets parts, and service from China. Murmurs reaching me tell of arms industry contractors being spooked no joke by Russians trying to court Islamabad for the last few years.

I believe they similarly tried to pitch Hasina on their new jets, but their previous romance with Russia ended with always broken MiG 29 trainers with eighties era electronics. They are more cautious now. China, and Russia are supposedly friends, but in arms industry, it's a total deathmatch.

I think it's not outrageous to think that they may contemplate JF-17, even with all historical background. Bangladesh after bought, and operates 50+ MBT2000s originally built for PK's order, and I read they at least once sent an LOI for FC-1 https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-procuring-fc-1-fighter-aircraft-from-china.111701

I think it's not outrageous to think that they may contemplate JF-17
those are already operated by the Burmese, BD will not buy them.
If anything is signed between the two, it will be economic.

On a realistic level, Bangladesh wouldn't want to make india an enemy either but they can balance relations and have trade links. Bangladesh has a growing industrial might and CPEC can expand it to the whole of central asia.

So far - for the last fifty years, Indian Govt. has been taking unfair trade advantages and selling all their products in Bangladesh, while Bangladesh exports to India are minimal. "Balanced trade" with India is a friggin' joke. That ship sailed long ago....

Current trade imbalance with India obviously cannot continue.

I believe Indian imports in Bangladesh are somewhere around $15~20 Billion annually (officially) - while we only export maybe $1 Billion to their market. For Indian market, that amount is a drop in the bucket. Ch*tia Banyas and their RSS friends obviously don't want Bangladesh to develop and become a strong industrial contender next door.

Indians have tried all kinds of nasty tricks to block Bangladeshi exports to India (like "dumping" pretexts and Non-tariff barriers, i.e. NTBs).

Indian customs agents are such dehati idiots that they wanted to visit the factories for some Bangladeshi exporters to see whether we would be slapping Made in Bangladesh labels on Made-in-China products. Clearly they wanted to "line their pockets" with a few Rupees in bribes.

This kind of Bharati Govt. step-motherly treatment is only reserved for Bangladesh, and no other country.

We have such shameless suwar c*cks*ckers in Bangladesh who have no shame and still support Indian govt. after this. Every one of these low-life Munafiq Wannabe-Hindu morons should be lined up and shot.

Indians import all kinds of items from China, Indonesia and other Asian countries tariff free - then why'd they want to block or assign heavy tariffs to imports from their closest "Mittroon" desh - Bangladesh?

What kind of effed-up logic is this??

Bangladesh jumped four notches to become India’s fifth-largest export destination during 2020. The article below quotes inaccurate export data figures to Bangladesh but it does acknowledge how important the Bangladeshi market is to Indian exporters.

Since Indian exports to Bangladesh are so high, in any trade war, they are going to be the losers. We can certainly swap Chinese raw materials and manufactured goods for Indian goods and there won't be anyone shedding tears in Bangladesh, missing Indian garbage.

Indians are just banking on uneducated people in Bangladesh who won't stop consuming cheap Indian-made FMCG garbage. Even Garments makers in Bangladesh are slowly weaning themselves from India cotton. I think it was like 40% of cotton imports two/three years ago, now it's less than 20% or so.

To me - any Bangladeshi who shills for India or Indian products in PDF is either uninformed or a closet-India supporter i.e. false-flagger.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom