What's new

India has offered $500 million USD loan of weapons to Bangladesh

Now let ask you one questions...we didn't even bother to attack your country when it was actually East Pakistan in 65 war...there has been not a single incident worth mentioning in 40 odd years of your existence where IA threatened you in anyways....so not sure why would anyone in BD consider India as a potential threat...can u please throw some light on that??

There are many ways to attack, marginalize, or neglect a country.

1) India acted against BD by supplying arms to our Pahari people during mid 70s. It was an act of war.

2) India is all along trying to marginalize our country by stopping the flow of water in the international river system.

3) India tries to interfere into our internal politics by playing one party against the others.

India is a snake that bites us from our behind. India instigates Burma to destabilize the region by expelling its own citizens to BD. These are the few reasons why we are readying ourselves by building up our military forces step by step. China is helping us in this since 1976 after the diplomatic restoration between the two countries. Someday, we expect a war imposed on us by a progressively aggressive India.

Last edited:
Well then BD or other neighbours wont be balancing the relationship...rest that India has nothing to offer or they are not interested is wishful thinking so no comments...

If your threat perception includes India then i must say you have done a very pathetic job in maintaining the balance...so no sir the threat perception doesn't include India...
:P :P :P so many expert

Russian option is prefered, then the option of Chinese. As the Bangladesh defence docterine is based on threat preceptions (india and myanmar being the only logical potential threat) we would never buy weapons from india.

Now your telling me you know more about our threat preception and defence docterine then the MoD in Dhaka does? Speak to any BA/BN/BAF officer and see who they consider the main threat.

End of the day even with inducements we have not bought any weapon systems from india and that situation will not change. all that may be bought are some "trucks" or coast guard vessels at max.

mate our base foreign policy is " friends to all, enmity to none. " This policy is enforced at all levels. Our defense is built for our need to protect our own from any and all threats, that includes, seen, unseen threats. India or Myanmar is not singled out by anyone. Indian officers are still highly respected. Some of our joint exercise with Pakistan is still seen to be very useful.
Corruption, poverty, undernourishment is also another major threat threat.

Sure India do have some good things, like their missile program, R&D of some other things ;) . I think for 500 mil, BD will be very interested in those.
Or I think we can buy some cruise ships from India with that 500 mil to use in our tourism sector :P

Last time India offers 2 billion add and after a week China confirm 20 billion investment, now wait How China will ruin this with big offer.

Then as a well wisher of BD, we should do such kind of announcement so that China can offer more and more money to BD....At the end of the day, we want a successful and prosperous BD....

India wont share missile weapons with Bangladesh .? really?

too piss of pakistan indians might do it
i dont know what really indians can give us maybe more TATA truck and Buses for our armed forces hehe

too piss of pakistan indians might do it
i dont know what really indians can give us maybe more TATA truck and Buses for our armed forces hehe
I dont think our Armed Forces uses Tata. Onlt a few are used for the Police and Ansar.

I dont think our Armed Forces uses anything Tata . Only a few are used for the Police and Ansar.

Offer us your pdf mercenaries. .They are the best special forces for bully bd.
There is two gifts in this world that are without any condition -

1. Mother's love

2.Bangladesh's Freedom War

everything else has price.

Offer us your pdf mercenaries. .They are the best special forces for bully bd.

We fear they might defeat mighty BD and colonize it. :lol:

main-qimg-54360b2f4baa65a9e9b1e12718c7a3e0-c

Back
Top Bottom