What's new

India has offered $500 million USD loan of weapons to Bangladesh

Telling Bangladeshis they are a result of India's constipation is friendly? What kind of abusive household did you grow up in bro? That's not friendly, that is sickening. They are human beings too. Do you know that or are you a psychopath?
What?? Dude your bad comprehension skills is certainly a result of some pathetic madrasa level education...which kind of explain your sick mental state....I feel sorry for you....:(

If India is acting so pally, why not ask for some nukes? And they shouldn't be allowed to tell us whee to target these.

of-course...BD was created when India was constipated...

Ignoring rhetoric it still doesn't answer my question...A foe in India is not in BD interests..do you agree with this or not??

Which is the whole premise...BD needs to balance the relationship smartly.....and no it is not other people business...Chinese influence in BD is a threat to us...and that's why i am saying BD should balance the relationships smartly...at the end of the day it is India that is BD immediate neighbour....
ya china is india's immediate neighbour. and china is waaay powerfull thaan india. if its buying influnce india is after in bd, china can buy bd's influnce with its spare change while india will have to sweat to produce cash. money is influnce and china has cash in truck loads, BD dosent have to balance anything. the inflow of chinese cash into bd economy will ensure chinese protection . all india can do is watch like a jealous house wife.

money talks in politics. Not "immediate neighbors"

and the 71 friendship card is not that popular anymore as most of the 71 generation is dying off, their descendants dont fell like they owe india anything

ya china is india's immediate neighbour. and china is waaay powerfull thaan india. if its buying influnce india is after in bd, china can buy bd's influnce with its spare change while india will have to sweat to produce cash. money is influnce and china has cash in truck loads, BD dosent have to balance anything. the inflow of chinese cash into bd economy will ensure chinese protection . all india can do is watch like a jealous house wife.

money talks in politics. Not "immediate neighbors"
Only fools make such statements......If you can't even see how Indian and Pakistan rivalry is bringing the whole context of South Asian region to a grinding halt then either you are a blind or some kid high on Adrenalin...

I will once again repeat...Maintaining a balance is in BD interests...committing too much into anyside is detrimental for relatively small players...

Only fools make such statements......If you can't even see how Indian and Pakistan rivalry is bringing the whole context of South Asian region to a grinding halt then either you are a blind or some kid high on Adrenalin...

I will once again repeat...Maintaining a balance is in BD interests...committing too much into anyside is detrimental for relatively small players...

uh no indian pakistani rivalary is not bringing anything to a halt. each country in south asia is free to do bussiness with each other as per wish .

mainting balance between india and china is in bd's interest for now. but in the future bd's interest will lie in the chinese camp. india cannot provide any benifits nor can she carry out any of her threats

uh no indian pakistani rivalary is not bringing anything to a halt. each country in south asia is free to do bussiness with each other as per wish .
Well sorry then you need to increase your knowledge in that domain...for a starter please check the progress of SAARC and then let me know what you think...
mainting balance between india and china is in bd's interest for now. but in the future bd's interest will lie in the chinese camp. india cannot provide any benifits nor can she carry out any of her threats
US wouldn't have been US had Canada not a friendly neighborhood...heck even India and China are trying their best not to become camps and here you are talking about BD joining one at the cost of another...:lol:...:disagree:

Well sorry then you need to increase your knowledge in that domain...for a starter please check the progress of SAARC and then let me know what you think...

US wouldn't have been US had Canada not a friendly neighborhood...heck even India and China are trying their best not to become camps and here you are talking about BD joining one at the cost of another...:lol:...:disagree:
usa and canada were one country and have a a lot of positive history( under british rule), our south asian countries dont enjoy such rosy relation with eachother despite once being the same country. Heck ask the average bd person they will either be neutral or simply dont like india. ask the canadians, most of them have a positive view of usa. India simply has not been able to be truly build any positive good will with any of her nieighbours, a fact that the chinese a exploiting much to their advantage ( string of pearl strategy) .

and india and china will become "camps" eventually simply because china is a future superpower and will not tolerate a potential rival ( india) . its simple strategy now, right now it is not in chinas interest to fight india as there is much bigger fish to fry in the pan... india's turn will come soon enough. None of India's neighbour are interested in seeing India as the next USA...so food for thought

and SAARC was never going to work anyway, too much division and tension in south asia, a great idea but a foolish one nonetheless .

Last edited:
usa and canada were one country and have a a lot of positive history( under british rule), our south asian countries dont enjoy such rosy relation with eachother despite once being the same country. Heck ask the average bd person they will either be neutral or simply dont like india. ask the canadians, most of them have a positive view of usa. India simply has not been able to be truly build any positive good will with any of her nieighbours, a fact that the chinese a exploiting much to their advantage ( string of pearl strategy) .
Once again a very bad example...Check the European Union and their history...the number of people they have lynched while being par of camps will dwarf our history by more than a thousand times....and where are they today??

and india and china will become "camps" eventually simply because china is a future superpower and will not tolerate a potential rival ( india) . its simple strategy now, right now it is not in chinas interest to fight india as there is much bigger fish to fry in the pan... india's turn will come soon enough.
As said india and china are trying their best not to be rivals....Historically both nations were epitome of progress and yet they lived peacefully..so nothing that can't be achieved or hasn't been achieved in history...

and SAARC was never going to work anyway, too much division and tension in south asia, a great idea but a foolish one nonetheless .
Which proves that rivalry among neighbors hurt them both...

Also i am not saying BD should embrace India and leave China...All i am advising is that BD should balance the relationship....Alienating new delhi is detrimental to BD interests...today/tomorrow or in future...

Once again a very bad example...Check the European Union and their history...the number of people they have lynched while being par of camps will dwarf our history by more than a thousand times....and where are they today??

As said india and china are trying their best not to be rivals....Historically both nations were epitome of progress and yet they lived peacefully..so nothing that can't be achieved or hasn't been achieved in history...

Also i am not saying BD should embrace India and leave China...All i am advising is that BD should balance the relationship....Alienating new delhi is detrimental to BD interests...today/tomorrow or in future...
uhhh what i am implying is none of india's neighbours are interested in what new delhi has to offer, and majority given the chance will jump into the chinese camp. and historically india and china were not at peace simply because of love for each other. read chinese history . china as always been thougout her history been more internal looking country. this is the first time in her era she is thinking of rising to the top of the world as a lone superpower, so no she wont allow india as a side kick . its all strategy.

and no i am not saying bd WILL completely dump india, just expect the significant decisions to go to beijings favour in the future.

We can not "balance" when it comes to defence. If you know anything then you'll understand the entire defence docterine is based upon the preception of india and/or myanmar as threats and potential agressors...in these circumstance why would we buy weapons from a potential foe? Look at it from our prespective.

It is the same reason you would never consider buying defence equipment from China or pakistan.

uhhh what i am implying is none of india's neighbours are interested in what new delhi has to offer, and majority given the chance will jump into the chinese camp. and historically india and china were not at peace simply because of love for each other. read chinese history . china as always been thougout her history been more internal looking country. this is the first time in her era she is thinking of rising to the top of the world as a lone superpower, so no she wont allow india as a side kick . its all strategy.

and no i am not saying bd WILL completely dump india, just expect the significant decisions to go to beijings favour in the future.
Well then BD or other neighbours wont be balancing the relationship...rest that India has nothing to offer or they are not interested is wishful thinking so no comments...

We can not "balance" when it comes to defence. If you know anything then you'll understand the entire defence docterine is based upon the preception of india and/or myanmar as threats and potential agressors...in these circumstance why would we buy weapons from a potential foe? Look at it from our prespective.

It is the same reason you would never consider buying defence equipment from China or pakistan.
If your threat perception includes India then i must say you have done a very pathetic job in maintaining the balance...so no sir the threat perception doesn't include India...

why?
do you have any thing else?

Russian option is prefered, then the option of Chinese. As the Bangladesh defence docterine is based on threat preceptions (india and myanmar being the only logical potential threat) we would never buy weapons from india.

If your threat perception includes India then i must say you have done a very pathetic job in maintaining the balance...so no sir the threat perception doesn't include India...

Now your telling me you know more about our threat preception and defence docterine then the MoD in Dhaka does? Speak to any BA/BN/BAF officer and see who they consider the main threat.

End of the day even with inducements we have not bought any weapon systems from india and that situation will not change. all that may be bought are some "trucks" or coast guard vessels at max.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom