What's new

Yuvraj Singhs Father blames Dhoni for Yuvis exit

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur 3 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM

I personally like Yuvraj sigh, a very Talented and Aggressive player, and i dont know why he is not in indian team, Perhaps there are much better players than him and he has therefore no place in indian team ??

I personally like Yuvraj sigh, a very Talented and Aggressive player, and i dont know why he is not in indian team, Perhaps there are much better players than him and he has therefore no place in indian team ??

He failed to perform consecutively in many matches, and when he started performing in Ranji's, it was already too late. Still I feel there should have been a place for Yuvraj, Sehwag and Gambhir.

He failed to perform consecutively in many matches, and when he started performing in Ranji's, it was already too late. Still I feel there should have been a place for Yuvraj, Sehwag and Gambhir.

Yes but the problem is there are better players now playing for indian than all of the three you mentioned ... they are tested bullets .. can you replace them for virat , raina , dhoni , rohit , no .. i think better players are playing for india already .

Yes but the problem is there are better players now playing for indian than all of the three you mentioned ... they are tested bullets .. can you replace them for virat , raina , dhoni , rohit , no .. i think better players are playing for india already .

I can vouch for Virat, Raina and Dhoni. Rohit has potential but his role is exaggerated, and i feel Gambhir was a better opener than Rohit. And Yuvraj or Gambhir could have replaced Rahane.

Although India does not need any more all rounders in team currently, i feel he should have been in team instead of Jadeja 1000001% because he is a natural timer of the ball which is needed on australian pitches. When we needed timers in the death overs vs Pak there was non left as Rohit, Kohli and Shikhar were already gone and Jadeja and Dhoni are not good timers, although Rahane failed to read the slower ball. Dhoni is biased todards his fellow team members of CSK and its not good for the team.

Although India does not need any more all rounders in team currently, i feel he should have been in team instead of Jadeja 1000001% because he is a natural timer of the ball which is needed on australian pitches. When we needed timers in the death overs vs Pak there was non left as Rohit, Kohli and Shikhar were already gone and Jadeja and Dhoni are not good timers, although Rahane failed to read the slower ball. Dhoni is biased todards his fellow team members of CSK and its not good for the team.

Yes i agree with you he is far more better than jadeja ............for sure ..

Afaik Yuvraj Singh had issues with his father after his father divorced his mom and married a second time. This ex actor cum cricket father of Yuvraj singh seems to be attention deficient.

Afaik Yuvraj Singh had issues with his father after his father divorced his mom and married a second time. This ex actor cum cricket father of Yuvraj singh seems to be attention deficient.

May be he wants a share in 16 cror that is why some maska for yuvraj than ....:hitwall::hitwall:

Perhaps there are much better players than him and he has therefore no place in indian team ??

Yuvi is the treat to watch. I hope in see him again in Indian side in near future. He is a big man, big player. Respect from Pakistan.

No matter what we may say & feel about the IPL, one good that has come from it is the flood of youngsters with a one day mindset for cricket. The talent pool has increased.

Today, if a player falls ill & sits on the bench for a few days he will have to struggle get his place back in the team.

Yuvraj is one such example.

Next, the board having given a player a chance now has to look ahead maybe at the next world cup & beyond. It needs young players equally capable whol will last the next 5-7 years in the team

Old war horses meanwhile fall back on the IPL - Yuvi has just been bought for 16 cr.

i remember sehwags mom making some silly comments too .

Back
Top Bottom