What's new

Response from Pakistan to the controversial India vs Pakistan ICC World Cup promo. Take that, India

India's strength lies in its batting, and currently they are not playing like a unit, dono why........ Bowling was always a problem for India and things are much worse in that department too...I would say this is the best chance.....
Not playing well against sides like Australia and England mainly due to good bowlers they have.

attachment.php

FunnyCrazyWeirdIndiaMatchCrySadCricketUrduJokeTafreehTeaseWonLosePakistanMunniSheelaPathanShahid_Afridi_itynl_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

1452_598205213528836_256386147_n.jpg

he is just a over-hyped silly boy full of himself... never understood what you ladies find in him.

:) everyone is not full of himself may be that is the reason.

India's strength lies in its batting, and currently they are not playing like a unit, dono why........ Bowling was always a problem for India and things are much worse in that department too...I would say this is the best chance.....

even a best Pakistani team can lose under pressure even to the most worst Indian team of all times.

:D i reserve my comments until the match is played

Really bad response to a great video from India. Any way shit talking is part of the game. @Horus can we have a shit talk India-Pakistan cricket match thread? Of course all for fun

even a best Pakistani team can lose under pressure even to the most worst Indian team of all times.

The most unpredictable team of world cricket are India and Pakistan, :P

Bakvas amateur video, could have done better!

The last part was epic, (mentioning Indian video), it has done its work ...lol.

Meanwhile, where is this essel world?

Bakvas amateur video, could have done better!

The last part was epic, (mentioning Indian video), it has done its work ...lol.

Meanwhile, where is this essel world?

It must be a place of privilege since it finds a mention in Bollywood movies, listen to the supposedly Mukh Mantri @ 1.20.

@Windjammer

Pakistan's BEST CHANCE is on Sunday 15 th February ; Indian team is in bad shape
BEST of Luck

Phir aapke naseeb mein ye baat ho na ho.

:) everyone is not full of himself may be that is the reason.

Madamji Pakistan's BEST CHANCE is on Sunday 15 th February ; Indian team is in bad shape
BEST of Luck

@Windjammer

Pakistan's BEST CHANCE is on Sunday 15 th February ; Indian team is in bad shape
BEST of Luck

Madamji Pakistan's BEST CHANCE is on Sunday 15 th February ; Indian team is in bad shape
BEST of Luck

lolzz you made it your national issue whereas i still consider it a sports :)

Back
Top Bottom