What's new

Response from Pakistan to the controversial India vs Pakistan ICC World Cup promo. Take that, India

Not as funny considering India are the reigning champions.

Can't watch video... :( any YouTube link?

On the side note, lets face it, Pakistan has habbit to loss important match to India, so don't make high hopes. Will keep us all satisfied. We all know Pakistani team is most crappy team in this world cup.

Response from Pakistan to the controversial India vs Pakistan ICC World Cup promo. Take that, India
@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @SpArK @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM
@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA

WE won't give it back :lol::lol::lol:

We won't give it Back :bunny::bunny::bunny:

images

r
WE will take back Azad Kashmir :p: You better loss it :bunny:

Well first of all (for those who have been lucky enough to witness), there was and is no bigger contest in India Pakistan Clash than what used to be at Sharjah. Over the years both teams have met each other more times than one, but nothing beats the frenzy of Sharjah. Need less to say all a player required in those days to become a national hero was to have an hour of glory (Hit some boundaries, bowl a cracking spell, take a blinder...).
Today even though fans would flock the stadium, miss their daily chores and what not, somehow that magic doesn't seem to be there.
@Pomegranate Mate, media is more active these days than perhaps players themselves. We know what they are doing by such ads, jacking up advertising rates. But i can tell you this rivalry is much beyond that and has often translated to superlative cricket. I hope it is the case this time around.
May the best team win!

Well first of all (for those who have been lucky enough to witness), there was and is no bigger contest in India Pakistan Clash than what used to be at Sharjah. Over the years both teams have met each other more times than one, but nothing beats the frenzy of Sharjah. Need less to say all a player required in those days to become a national hero was to have an hour of glory (Hit some boundaries, bowl a cracking spell, take a blinder...).
Today even though fans would flock the stadium, miss their daily chores and what not, somehow that magic doesn't seem to be there.
@Pomegranate Mate, media is more active these days than perhaps players themselves. We know what they are doing by such ads, jacking up advertising rates. But i can tell you this rivalry is much beyond that and has often translated to superlative cricket. I hope it is the case this time around.
May the best team win!
I agree with you Sharjah was like ashes series between the two countries, and in india pakistan match you dont need much skills rather the one who can absorb the pressure on that day would be the winner , i am in favor of india i think it is well balanced team though they dont have bowling but you see pakistan bowling is weaker as well, so lets see what would happen .

I agree with you Sharjah was like ashes series between the two countries, and in india pakistan match you dont need much skills rather the one who can absorb the pressure on that day would be the winner , i am in favor of india i think it is well balanced team though they dont have bowling but you see pakistan bowling is weaker as well, so lets see what would happen .

True! It (like in most cases) would be a contest of Indian Batting and Pakistani Bowling. One area where India might just hold an edge is their slightly better ground fielding and the fact that they have been in Australia for a couple of months now and perhaps better acclimatized to playing conditions. But yes in the end, it will the team holding its nerves, that will emerge victorious.

True! It (like in most cases) would be a contest of Indian Batting and Pakistani Bowling. One area where India might just hold an edge is their slightly better ground fielding and the fact that they have been in Australia for a couple of months now and perhaps better acclimatized to playing conditions. But yes in the end, it will the team holding its nerves, that will emerge victorious.
yes in my view it would be a close match but than at the end still some how i feel it would be india, they have better team on the cards, and condition favors them as they have in practice recently as well, so i am betting on india :D

All stats and records are tossed out the window in a rivalry match...so I wouldn't discount either team!

Pakistan should use the australian pitch which has been favorable to the Pakistanis in the past to their advantage...

Looking forward to some epic trash talking post sat...EST!

Back
Top Bottom