What's new

Response from Pakistan to the controversial India vs Pakistan ICC World Cup promo. Take that, India

Lol, was a ok video....more like a poor man's version of revenge.

@Pomegranate @levina and every kirket fan on this thread...

kirket is a useless occupation just like phutball... not watching such silly sports is time well spent.

by the way, pomegranate tagged vostok of all people... a russian. :lol:

@Pomegranate @levina and every kirket fan on this thread...

kirket is a useless occupation just like phutball... not watching such silly sports is time well spent.
It was not really the game which made me post on this thread but that funny video made by a few senti-menti cartoons, from across the border.
The way that guy says "Tum hamare dil ko thess nahi pahuncha sakte" reveals a lot about the impact Indian ad had made on Pakistanis.

by the way, pomegranate tagged vostok of all people... a russian. :lol:
copy paste error!!!
:lol:

Frankly speaking I dont think such an ad, the one which was created by an Indian media to grab the eyeballs, should 've got so much publicity. Though it was hilarious to the core but taking a dig at Pakistani players is not fair. Such ads kill the spirit of a game.

It was not really the game which made me post on this thread but that funny video made by a few senti-menti cartoons, from across the border.
The way that guy says "Tum hamare dil ko thess nahi pahuncha sakte" reveals a lot about the impact Indian ad had made on Pakistanis.

i saw the vid just now... i found the accent funny - some mix of marathi, south indian and gujarati - a good approximation i must say.

though like you implied the makers took all this quite seriously.

copy paste error!!!
:lol:

i wonder what vostok will make of it.

Frankly speaking I dont think such an ad, the one which was created by an Indian media to grab the eyeballs, should 've got so much publicity. Though it was hilarious to the core but taking a dig at Pakistani players is not fair. Such ads kill the spirit of a game.

"spirit of the game"?? now you are taking kirket seriously. :D

i saw the vid just now... i found the accent funny - some mix of marathi, south indian and gujarati - a good approximation i must say.

though like you implied the makers took all this quite seriously.

i wonder what vostok will make of it.

"spirit of the game"?? now you are taking kirket seriously. :D

suddenly it has dawned on me that my opening post added fuel to fire in this thread and ergo I edited it.
From now on I'm not gonna support anything which is anti-India or anti-Pakistan. This is the limit!

It is a game, and has to be treated like one..... Pakistan has the best chance to reverse it this year....... The kind of form Indian team is in, If you cant use those fire crackers, it has to be on feb 15th if not never.......

This is an attempt by a Pakistani fan NOT an ad :). Yours was a paid ad which showed how common Indian is lured to support Indian team by bringing Pakistan in ;) hehehehe

I did not understand the Esselworld angle though. Hoping you could explain from the Pakistani perspective?

Out here Esselworld is like the late 90s. Its all Imagica now.

waise sachi bataon kuch din pehle tak to i was confident ke Pakistan will beat India easily lakin after our poor performance in bowling department and lack of potent bowling by Ajmal, Junaid, Gul and Hafeez, our front line bowling is missing the tournament so now I am not sure if our B grade bowling can challenge top ranked teams or not. We still have a chance against India thanks to their own failures in Australia and New Zealand but it is very hard to imagine anything good for this world cup for Pakistan

But all my prayers are with Pakistan and England and I hope both teams the very best of luck

It is a game, and has to be treated like one..... Pakistan has the best chance to reverse it this year....... The kind of form Indian team is in, If you cant use those fire crackers, it has to be on feb 15th if not never.......
Our chances are worse than ever, considering we hardly have any fire power in our bowling(Irfan will cause a little trouble),without Ajmal,Junaid and Hafeez(thats our bowling right there) we can't beat India.If we do win the game it would be thanks to our unreliable batting.

he is just a over-hyped silly boy full of himself... never understood what you ladies find in him.
It's a natural phenomenon,can a lady be so kind and answer this fellow?I think it has to do something with his 'charms'.

Our chances are worse than ever, considering we hardly have any fire power in our bowling(Irfan will cause a little trouble),without Ajmal,Junaid and Hafeez(thats our bowling right there) we can't beat India.If we do win the game it would be thanks to our unreliable batting.

India's strength lies in its batting, and currently they are not playing like a unit, dono why........ Bowling was always a problem for India and things are much worse in that department too...I would say this is the best chance.....

I did not understand the Esselworld angle though. Hoping you could explain from the Pakistani perspective?

Out here Esselworld is like the late 90s. Its all Imagica now.

I have not watched the video :) better things to do then tit for tat silly emotional ad/video

Back
Top Bottom